+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

sexydude

Aug 2, 2011
Hi Seniors

in question 11.1 in the application for selection certificate, "are you submitting the results of a french test with your application"

1. how do you answer this question if I have not taken the DELF test but am intending to take the exam after I have submitted my application?

2. in the beginner there is a box 1,2,3,4 - what number should I tick/select? am not sure how to grade myself yet because i'm still in the beginners class in AF

thanks for your help

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Hi yogie

i am also from india and applied in the month of march 2011- So we are on the same boat !!!

but got file number only ....

when interviews will b taken
any idea- well, still it is uncleared about the interview bcs. some of our seniors who have applied in OCT/NOV. 2011 to BIQ, Hong Kong and still waiting for interview :eek: :eek: :eek: so it's better to wait for 1 or 2 months. However I am thinking of send them e-mail regarding the status of my application in the first week of September 2011 and I think you should also request them about the status of your file in the coming weeks so that we can know that what's happening with our files !!!

Yogie

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
thanks dear

but in my case they have ask for birth certificate in may-2011 which i sent in june-2011
but after that i hv not received anything- Don't worry ,It's usual procedure to ask for any documents that they seem to be needed/missing.But as I said you should also try to request them (through e-mail) about the status of your file in the coming weeks so that we can know that what's happening with our files !!!

Regards
Yogie

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Thank you very much.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
how many total points i will be having

Education: 10 points

AOT: ? (does your last 1 years experience is directly related to statistics field? if yes then you might get 12 points.However I am not sure abt. it bcs. in the preferred area of training list ,there is 12 points allotted for Probability and Statistics (Bach. - 3 years), so if they consider your B.Com(Statistics, 3 years) comparable to that of Probability and Statistics (Bach. - 3 years) then you are eligible to get 12 poits for AOT factor.

Experience: 8 points

Language: 5 points for IELTS and 6 points for French= 11 points

Spouse Education: 00 point

Spouse Age: 3 points

Child: 4 points

Financial Self sufficiency: 1 point

Total points= 10+?+8+16+11+00+3+4+1=53+?

Yogie

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
egrace62 said:
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quebec 2011, how did u get to know? was just trying answer some questions b4 posting.... u are right bro.thanks

oh now i see :D, i already av updated it on my timeframe. that was where u saw it right? :D
+10 for u bro :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

CHEERs to my Mapple LEAF
Thanks,Hope you land soon safe and sound :D

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Yogie
thank you very much for your reply but i am also confused for the Area of Training only.
i have an experience of Insurance and management in last 5 years and some of expert saying that will be
ok as in B.com. almost all the subjects are covered that is Finance management and marketing management....

So i do not know pls let me know if u can work it out

yogie said:
Education: 10 points

AOT: ? (does your last 1 years experience is directly related to statistics field? if yes then you might get 12 points.However I am not sure abt. it bcs. in the preferred area of training list ,there is 12 points allotted for Probability and Statistics (Bach. - 3 years), so if they consider your B.Com(Statistics, 3 years) comparable to that of Probability and Statistics (Bach. - 3 years) then you are eligible to get 12 poits for AOT factor.

Experience: 8 points

Language: 5 points for IELTS and 6 points for French= 11 points

Spouse Education: 00 point

Spouse Age: 3 points

Child: 4 points

Financial Self sufficiency: 1 point

Total points= 10+?+8+16+11+00+3+4+1=53+?

Yogie

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
egrace62 said:
mkshah said:
Dear Mkshah, i want to believe this question is not for you.Ok
1) for anyone filing for divorce, such person must av concluded the court proceedings and it is only the court issued divorce document that is admissible by BIQ/CHC
2) a divorcee point will be calculated as that of a single.
3)for someone who applied as married and then got divorced, such a person will have to go back to start from sctratch again cos he/she is now a single hence the initial point configuration that got he/she the CSQ would av been altered. if the divorce happened after obtaining CSQ, then, the issued CSQ bcomes useless to the parties concerned unless they both decide to pretend to still be 2gether so that they can file the federal and then land in canada. but if they now decide to part ways in canada to get divorce, then immigration authorities will see ur marriage as a Fraud.
even if the divorce happen at the point of visa issuance, the solution will still be to go statrt from sctratch. this is same for those who got married or those with child birth.
for those conteplating a divorce: pls try work it out. it can still work. cos good things are made to work only bad thing happen on its own. pls make it work
Hi egrace,
First of all many congratulations
And yes, it is not for me.
Yes, i am passing thro very bad phase of my life but I know I will surly sail thro it.

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Whoa congratulations Egrace, have a blast, you verily deserve it

Amit408

Aug 22, 2011
Hi,

I am working as a Software Developer for 3 years now.
I need some help regarding my profile.

My profile:

Education:
In postgraduation I have done MCA(2008 passout)
In graduation I have done BA( Mathematics and Economics)(2005 passout).

Now I have a concern about my graduation, since my professional experience is not matching with my bachelor's degree.
Would it be a problem for Quebec? Please suggest.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Amit408 said:
Hi,

I am working as a Software Developer for 3 years now.
I need some help regarding my profile.

My profile:

Education:
In postgraduation I have done MCA(2008 passout)
In graduation I have done BA( Mathematics and Economics)(2005 passout).

Now I have a concern about my graduation, since my professional experience is not matching with my bachelor's degree.
Would it be a problem for QuebecNO BECAUSE U R WORKING AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER SO THEY WILL SEE YOUR MASTERS WHICH IS MCA AND RELATED TO YOUR JOB . SO DONT WORRY ABOUT BA ? Please suggest.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
rajinder said:
Hi Experts,

Plz let me know that bank draft whose favor,& where payable it for QSC for Hong Kong? & after sending application to HK what is the procedure?
Rajinder,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/fees.html

In favour of : Ministre des Finances du Québec

Payable at: Canada

ATTENTION! Cheques must made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.

BY MAIL: You must include, in the same envelope, the form duly completed and signed, all of the documents required depending on your situation (appendices, declarations, etc.) as well as payment of the fees required (cash payments are not accepted).