Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
francaise said:
Yes, you can give A2 directly. AF doesn't ask for A1 certificate, when you go for A2. But you should give A1 also as BIQ may ask you for A1. Moreover, you can give A1 and A2 at one time.

[blue] oh man, @ francaise..
you are a genius... thanks dude..
just one clarity here.. will AF people allow any student to appear in the A1 and A2 simultaneously? What is it is their internal student enrolled for A1 level.
Pls advice.

I mean if yes... then bingo.... I will work very hard for this 3 months and clear A2 level atleast...

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@ franciase,

Are you sure about what you have said about DELF exam. My friend they are asking each and every certificate. Even they are asking you whether you are attending classes or have taken up any. I hope I am wrong but this has happened to me.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
quebec2011 said:
@ franciase,

Are you sure about what you have said about DELF exam. My friend they are asking each and every certificate. Even they are asking you whether you are attending classes or have taken up any. I hope I am wrong but this has happened to me.

[blue] hi quebec2011, pls share your experience, what had happened,
because I am also enrolled in AF level 1 classes and if they are asking certificate then I dont have any..

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
They said that they are not allowing without certificate to take DELF A2 or B1 exams. Even they insisted that you should be taking full 2 parts of A1 in order to be allowed to take DELF A1 exam. This happened to me as well as to my wife in AF bangalore. I hope I am wrong but this happened. Maybe the rule has changed.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
quebec2011 said:
They said that they are not allowing without certificate to take DELF A2 or B1 exams. Even they insisted that you should be taking full 2 parts of A1 in order to be allowed to take DELF A1 exam. This happened to me as well as to my wife in AF bangalore. I hope I am wrong but this happened. Maybe the rule has changed.

[blue]Ok buddies, I will check with my local AF centre whether they are allowing a student to take both test A1 & A2 simultaneously or not and if yes, then what are the criteria..!

I will surely post here what they responded about it!

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Yes, you can give A2 directly. AF doesn't ask for A1 certificate, when you go for A2. But you should give A1 also as BIQ may ask you for A1. Moreover, you can give A1 and A2 at one time.

oh man, @ francaise..
you are a genius... thanks dude..
just one clarity here.. will AF people allow any student to appear in the A1 and A2 simultaneously? What is it is their internal student enrolled for A1 level.
Pls advice.

I mean if yes... then bingo.... I will work very hard for this 3 months and clear A2 level atleast...
anybody can give DELF exams. It's not an obligatory to be student of AF to appear in DELF exam.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
@ franciase,

They ask for previous DELF to check registration number because there were lot of confusion faced by AF related to registration number. For all the delf, registration number must be same. In some cases, candidates have different registration number in different delf. To avoid this, they ask for previous delf. So if you go to AF and tell them that you have not given any DELF before, then they will not ask your previous DELF and they give you new reg number. Moreover, person can give A1 and A2 simultaneously.

The only difference of internal student and external candidate is fees. For external candidates, they need to pay exam fee + registration fee. But for internal students, there is no reg fee for delf only exam fee

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
FRAINCASE KINDLY CALCULATE TOTAL POINTS

Bachelor degree in pharmacy (2006)INDIA

worked as pharmacy assistant may 2006 to aug 2007 { i hope these can be calculated as training points}

post graduate certificate in pharma analysis 2009 { scotland}

june 2010 till date working as pharmacist -

IELTS- calculated as per skilled immigration full points

french - basic presently learning

age 27
single
funds sufficient to show - 1

please state total point required for a single person

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth_pharma84 said:
FRAINCASE KINDLY CALCULATE TOTAL POINTS

Bachelor degree in pharmacy (2006)INDIA - 10

worked as pharmacy assistant may 2006 to aug 2007 { i hope these can be calculated as training points} AoT - 0

post graduate certificate in pharma analysis 2009 { scotland}

june 2010 till date working as pharmacist - if you have 3 years of work exp then 6 points. If 4 years then 8points

IELTS- calculated as per skilled immigration full points 6

french - basic presently learning ...Have you cleared any delf?

age 27 - 16
single
funds sufficient to show - 1

please state total point for required for a single person 49 without adaptability points, which you will get out of 6 during interview. Finally, you need 55 for CSQ

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
francaise said:
They ask for previous DELF to check registration number because there were lot of confusion faced by AF related to registration number. For all the delf, registration number must be same. In some cases, candidates have different registration number in different delf. To avoid this, they ask for previous delf. So if you go to AF and tell them that you have not given any DELF before, then they will not ask your previous DELF and they give you new reg number. Moreover, person can give A1 and A2 simultaneously.

The only difference of internal student and external candidate is fees. For external candidates, they need to pay exam fee + registration fee. But for internal students, there is no reg fee for delf only exam fee
@ quebec2011

Yeah, "francaise" is right. It is not obligatory to clear any previous level before to appear for the next level of DELF. So you can directly appear for any of the 6 level of the DELF as well as it is also allowable to appear simultaneously as many level as you want to appear for.But, some Alliance francaise centre for example Ahmedabad do not allow you for the next level until you can not clear the previous level of DELF. However Alliance francaise de Bomabay allow you to any of the 6 level of DELF directly and it also do not insisted that you must be their student. Just pay the reg. fee+exam. fee,if you are external student and if you are internal student just pay exam fee and that's it.

Yogie

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
francaise if i study master in pharmacy would it give me more points . kindly let me know how to calculate education points

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth_pharma84 said:
francaise if i study master in pharmacy would it give me more points . kindly let me know how to calculate education points- Yes but you could be able to raise just 2 more points than your Bachelor degree points,I mean for Master degree it is 12 ponts and 10 points if it is Bachelor degree.
Yogie

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Thanks Yogie.
Few more questions if I may please.
1) If I have graduated in Bsc ( Electronics) and am working as a business analyst - do you think the experience can be shown as linked to the degree as the experience is from a Telecom industry ? If no, will I not be able to score any points for education+training ?
2) If I have a degree (Bcom) and then completed a post graduate diploma in fitness management - how many points can I earn in education (and training) ?
3) To gain points for work experience, it it possible to claim points for any occupation in the 5 year period ?

Many thanks again.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
angeleye said:
guyz, have few queries:

1. im studying abt quebec histroy, culture, music, cinema, theater, architecture, impo events, economy, govt system, important events etc for my interview. what else do i need to focus on?

2. do i have to study these things for major cities also, or just quebec is enugh?

3. how much details do i have to go into? like memorize each and every date and person of history ???

4. how much do i have to study abt canada (other than quebec) ?
guyz, any response...........

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanity said:
Thanks Yogie.
Few more questions if I may please.
1) If I have graduated in Bsc ( Electronics) and am working as a business analyst - do you think the experience can be shown as linked to the degree as the experience is from a Telecom industry-Well, I am not sure but if your current job duties in the the Telecom industries are matching with the job duties that a B.Sc(Electronics) person can perform as per the NOC List then in that case you can link your experience with your degree.
If no, will I not be able to score any points for education+training ? - In that case you will get points for Education but not for AOT
2) If I have a degree (Bcom) and then completed a post graduate diploma in fitness management - how many points can I earn in education- 4 points (and training - 0 points) ?
3) To gain points for work experience, it it possible to claim points for any occupation in the 5 year period ?- Yes

Many thanks again.

Yogie