2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abehola said:
egrace, could you please shed more light on the the e-MR? Is this from Accra CIC or from the MP?
it is a scanned copy of the hardcopy which they usually send. it will contain d DMP's report sheet with ones passport embursed on the report sheeet. with some security features, then a ;letter addressed to the applicant. so all the applicant av to do is just print out and take to the DMP. they are pdf-files hence thay are tamper proof. it is fast and reliable. av not heard abt any other VO issuing such. i think its bcos of the super slow mail delivery service in west africa.it comes from CHC-Accra

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Smallie said:
@ laplatoo, thanks for your input. I gues since we are already in ti, all we have to do is keep following up and praying for a miracle.

@ egrace. I feel you pain brother. Just try and relax. It is well. thanks for the concern, it is apparent now that eavh one of us has challenges. for now i just relax 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

laplatto

Sep 30, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2281 - Computer Network Technician
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Won't be necessary
Nomination.....
06-2011
AOR Received.
11-2011
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
12-2011
Med's Done....
02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
2012 DV
Re: (No subject)

Hi Egrace,

The lord is your strength, DONSOFT is your right hand guy , I regularly meet with ABEHOLA and DONSOFT just to discuss matters arising and the ways forward.

Never mind the lax attitude of NIPOST, what is yours will be yours, even if it is 3 days remaining your MR will enter Ghana and we can finally pop the champagne.

We can all see why we all want to head over to Quebec where we hopefully wish things will be much better (An understatement you will say). We all need to console ourselves for one thing or the other and I am hopeful that no matter the pile of mails at the airport , yours will come before the prescribed time, ABEHOLA, my guy too needs some consolation, he has begged me not to air his worries, he will gist you offline.

The e-MR is a big innovation that will save time and money in no small way, E-grace has this been kicked off in the Ghanian Branch and which nationals told you that they used it? Electronic medical report is a big thing already in Canada with many providers as I read from wikipedia, so this could be exciting..........

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Re: (No subject)

laplatto said:
Hi Egrace,

The lord is your strength, DONSOFT is your right hand guy ( in Lagos) haha,really, u would av thought, he is an expert in this game.welcome on board bro, I regularly meet with ABEHOLA and DONSOFT just to discuss matters arising and the ways forward.

Never mind the lax attitude of NIPOST, what is yours will be yours Amen, even if it is 3 days remaining your MR will enter Ghana and we can finally pop the champagne.

We can all see why we all want to head over to Quebec where we hopefully wish things will be much better (An understatement you will say u can say that again). We all need to console ourselves for one thing or the other and I am hopeful that no matter the pile of mails at the airport , yours will come before the prescribed time Amen, ABEHOLA, my guy too needs some consolation, he has begged me not to air his worries, he will gist you offline.uuuuh, it is well

The e-MR is a big innovation that will save time and money in no small way, E-grace has this been kicked off in the Ghanian Branch . yeah it has. it started the last week in june.and which nationals told you that they used it two Nigerians used it. they got there MR 1st week in june. at first they thought it was a mistake but when the 2nd person got his they were a bit confident but when d DMP accepted it that was when they were fully confident. they are just awaiting ther PPR now? Electronic medical report is a big thing already in Canada with many providers as I read from wikipedia, so this could be exciting.......... it really will be, considerable reduction in processing time

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ all just want to share our good news that we received our confirmation for interview which will be this coming sept..... ??? :eek: :-[ we're elated but at the same time very worried as our french is really very basic which means we only have less than three months to prepare...... can somebody share if someone has experienced being rejected coz of basic french knowledge or a little knowledge with quebec and canada in general??? please please please help everyone..........

@ all seniors thumbs up for your all!!! ;D you should open up your own consultancy company as what you've most predicted like our case all was very accurate. We never thought that its this fast..... but thankful that were already few steps towards achieving our dreams. :D

Wish all the luck to all of us for our interviews... we just bear in mind that we can do this with the blessings and guidance of our lord!!!

Kindly please included all of us in your prayers for the upcoming interview.

thanks everybody for everything!!!!! we'll let you know all the details after the interview if we're unsuccessful or have the proverbial CSQ in our hands but we're hoping and crossing our fingers that it would be the latter. ;)

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Congrats a, you will definitely get the CSQ, just keep studying French and don't forget to prepare yourself to answer questions concerning other factors as none is more important than the other. Please practise with Michel Thomas ... the guy will get you talking in a matter of hours. Kindly share your timeline with the house. Congrats once again and also wishing you all the best in your forth coming interview!
a said:
@ all just want to share our good news that we received our confirmation for interview which will be this coming sept..... ??? :eek: :-[ we're elated but at the same time very worried as our french is really very basic which means we only have less than three months to prepare...... can somebody share if someone has experienced being rejected coz of basic french knowledge or a little knowledge with quebec and canada in general??? please please please help everyone..........

@ all seniors thumbs up for your all!!! ;D you should open up your own consultancy company as what you've most predicted like our case all was very accurate. We never thought that its this fast..... but thankful that were already few steps towards achieving our dreams. :D

Wish all the luck to all of us for our interviews... we just bear in mind that we can do this with the blessings and guidance of our lord!!!

thanks everybody for everything!!!!! we'll let you know all the details after the interview if we're unsuccessful or have the proverbial CSQ in our hands but we're hoping and crossing our fingers that it would be the latter. ;)

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
good news buddy and conguratulations, U r lucky that u almost got 2 months to prepare for interview, look at us just got almost 1 month,
never mind

really it is very good news,

could u tell us where is your intervie and your area of training so it helps every one who are waiting for their interview.

thanks
stillhope

a said:

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats a! It's really nice to see things moving all over the world. 2.5 months does not seem long at all, but now that you know your interview date, you have a big motivation to practice and practice. All you can do is your best, and nothing more. French is a big factor in Quebec immigration, but remember it is not the only one. Good luck!

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
a said:

Whoooooooooooooo, big congratulations to u bro. now we av two upcoming celebrations ( yours and Stillhope) pls can u share ur timeline again and where the interview will take place u might also put this in ur signature so all to see it any time u post. thenks. and to ur coming CSQ..... CHEERS
thanks everybody for everything!!!!! we'll let you know all the details after the interview if we're unsuccessful of course u sure will be sucessfulor have the proverbial CSQ in our hands but we're hoping and crossing our fingers that it would be the latter. ;)

montreal789

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Nomination.....
Denied August, 1, 2011 - Filed for admin review.
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2011 (New AOR on May 6)
STILLHOPE said:
i would like to thanks

applicante.ph
thomas1987
a.
Yogie
b.indiano68
quebec2011,
smallie
Biolah
Donsoft
Montrealbound (Yes , I will explain my whole story after successful of this immigration process)

for their kind wishes.

Please NOte : I SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE APPLIED FROM PARIS SAME TIME WITH ME, BUT ALMOST PEOPLE HAVN'T HEARED ANY THING FROM PARIS BIQ.

I RECEIVED MY AOR IN APRIL AND AFTER UNDER THREE MONTH I GOT MY INTERVIEW , I M DOUBTED THAT IT IS NOT ONLY DUE TO MY MBA , BECAUSE I ALREADY DID B.SC IN CHEMISTRY (WHICH IS IN PRIORITY with 12 points) AND I DID A DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (WHICH IS ALSO IN PRIORITY with 12 points).

SO GUYS ANY IDEA IS IT NORMAL OR I GET ANY PRIORITY DUE TO MY OTHER QUALIFICATIONS.

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONES GOOD WISHES

stillhope
I think I can help answer your question. If you look at the processing times for England (link below), those who applied from October - December 2010 and whose file is complete should have been called for an interview. I believe you fall in this criteria since you applied in November. Remember that BIQ Paris has two different offices. In any case, good for you!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/processing-times-table.html#paris2

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ donsoft thanks master for the well wishes and may you be our angel and what you say will come true!!! bless you. My apologies I dont know Michel Thomas but would be really glad to meet and practice our french...... on top of our interview we're unto to second module with AF for the french beginner and by aug 20 well have our exam so we're really on a tight bend right now. but looking forward to a successful outcomes like everyone of you as well.

neweys, here's our timeline:
Submitted application: march 2011
AOR: may 2011
Interview: july 2011
AOT: Nurse (hubby/PA)
Pharmacist (moi)
1 son

thanks again and may god bless us all!!!

DONSOFT said:
Congrats a, you will definitely get the CSQ, just keep studying French and don't forget to prepare yourself to answer questions concerning other factors as none is more important than the other. Please practise with Michel Thomas ... the guy will get you talking in a matter of hours. Kindly share your timeline with the house. Congrats once again and also wishing you all the best in your forth coming interview!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
a said:
@ donsoft thanks master for the well wishes and may you be our angel and what you say will come true!!! bless you. My apologies I dont know Michel Thomas but would be really glad to meet and practice our french...... on top of our interview we're unto to second module with AF for the french beginner and by aug 20 well have our exam so we're really on a tight bend right now. but looking forward to a successful outcomes like everyone of you as well.

neweys, here's our timeline:
Submitted application: march 2011
AOR: may 2011
Interview: july 2011July or september
AOT: Nurse (hubby/PA)
Pharmacist (moi)
1 son

thanks again and may god bless us all!!!

laplatto

Sep 30, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2281 - Computer Network Technician
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Won't be necessary
Nomination.....
06-2011
AOR Received.
11-2011
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
12-2011
Med's Done....
02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
2012 DV
a,

Do u guys have children? It could help.

You have to show that you are willing to speak french, try try and try, during our interview my wife who is the principal applicant said she didn't have any idea at one stage, in that instant I saw the picture of quebec, I was admiring the streets and the people around me, my family following me as well, I just came back to earth and from the corner of my mouth I told my wife, ol gal, you have to remember , pls remember, remember pls, even though I don't have an idea of what she wanted to remember in french, she blurted out stuffs and I guess it was like a lottery where lucky deep is picked, the consular picked what he wanted from the french she spoke and we got the minimal points that we needed for french.

The bottom line is that the consular informed us that our french was poor but we are fortunate to have a kid, this he said to the couple before us as well. So please use all the time that you have to learn some basic french, Michel Thomas Audio french is pretty good, be able to say your name, where you live, how old you are, be able to mention your marital status, describe your daily work activities and finally you should be able to understand the contents of your main application form in french because most questions are asked based on what you filled in your form and the question can come in french or english. Hope this helps

Regards

a said:

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
thanks for the info MONTREAL 789

montreal789 said:
I think I can help answer your question. If you look at the processing times for England (link below), those who applied from October - December 2010 and whose file is complete should have been called for an interview. I believe you fall in this criteria since you applied in November. Remember that BIQ Paris has two different offices. In any case, good for you!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/processing-times-table.html#paris2

harsha

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
a said:

Congratulations and good luck to you for your interview!!
I wanted to check what was the mode of receiving interview notification - Email or letter by post?

thanks in advance!
best,
Harsha