NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@stngr,

Hope everything go in your favor and be positive.

good luck

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
Thanks man, but it's good to have a backup plan ;)

Really

Aug 14, 2010
waffle said:
Hi everyone (especially solokru and angeleye, egrace, all the CSQ wiz here )

I really need your advise.
I've been visiting this forum for some time now. I am in the same situation above [just found out this morning :-( ] I was just wondering what you guys did or submitted for the appeal or can suggest to me?

I have a Bachelors in Physiotherapy(5 years Univ.), graduated 1999, had 2 years experience in this field (before 2005) another 1 year experience (after 2005), then the rest of my experiences are on business and online freelance work. Hubby has a Bachelor in Nursing, graduated 1998, had 2 years experience in this field (before 2005), then the rest are on sales and marketing. We've both been attending a French class for a month now (not alliance though, cause they only have offices in the Capital city.), we had to transfer our residence to another City near us where the only French class was available - talk about sacrifices.)

Applied Oct. 2010, AOR received 2 weeks after. Submitted all notarized copies of everything including my business permits. Sent them a copy of our enrollment receipt for the French class, IDs with the instructor's name. We've even bought French audio books to supplement our beginners knowledge.

Like Solokru and Angeleye, I'm really confused with the computation.
I've found my hubby's old IELTS score, I know I'm need to send that with my appeal, but what else? - can't really think straight here. We didn't get any points for our trainings?

Niveau de scolarite 6/12
Domaine de formation 0/16
Experience prof. 0/8
Age 16/16
Francaise inter.orale 0/16
Anglais inter.orale 6/6
Sejour au Quebec 0/5
Famille aue Quebec 0/3

Conj. Scolarite 2/3
Conj. domaine de formation 0/4
Conj. Age 3/3
Con. Francais 0/6

Offre emploi valide 0/10

Autres facteurs 5/9
Enfants 4/8
Autonomie financier 1/1

I can't even think clear right now...I only have 60 days to comply ... no one to turn to except here...

thanks guys.

any reply is appreciated.
Hello Waffle, sorry to hear about your dilemma, I know it must be difficult for you so I decided to kinda look at your case and hazard a guess as to why you did not get the points for areas of training. From the information you put up there and from the information regarding areas of training on the Quebec immigration website, I think you and your spouse did not get points for areas of training for the following reasons (this is assuming you are the principal applicant):
1.) In your case, foreign physiotherapy degrees get no points for area of training (also, this is assuming that you have a foreign degree)
2.) For your husband, as a spouse with a foreign Bachelor of nursing degree, he should get 3 points, but in his case, he graduated more than 5 years ago, and from what you wrote, has not practiced in that field in the 5 years preceding the CSQ application, so that leaves him with no points as well.

I hope this provides some clarification for you.

KaZeKaGe

Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-07-2012
STILLHOPE said:
hello Kazekage

i m very happy u spare your time to share your intervis experience with us and hope u will get your passport request very soon.
i m also living in birmingham but i cant find any institue who are teaching french regularly here i took admission in one collage they just teach 1once a week. Could you tell us that you learn whole french in uk and how many day u in a week u attend classes there and for how many months.

once again thanks for sharing your experience with us.

stillhope
Hi StillHope,

Try searching Cactus Languages. They have a lot branches all over the uk. I had mine through Cactus in LILA (Liverpool International Language Academy). It was a 10 week course for 2 hours session once a week. I think it was worth 160 pounds for the whole course. I tool the Beginner's Course and Beginner's Plus (another 10 weeks) after that, which is I believe a near intermediate level. If you want to push your French level further, they have another course for that until you reach the advanced level. :) Basically I had 20 weeks all-in-all and the interviewer was somehow satisfied by my French level. Of course, I backed it up by borrowing free audio books from Sefton Council. Just google Cactus Languages if you are interested as I am not allowed to provide links in here.. :) Best of luck!

Regards,
Mark

KaZeKaGe

Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-07-2012
What a way to start my day!:D

Update: I just got my passport request today! My permanent visa is ready to be issued! ftw! :D I'm excited and sad at the same time.. lol. My girlfriend is coming back home. I wanted to bring her with me but we can't get married unless she goes back home. It's less than a month anyway. What if we decided to get married before I go, can I still ask the immigration office to include her in my application? I don't mind delaying my application as long as it's not 2 years (which is basically just the same as heading there, wait for 1 year, and let my future wife apply as a dependent). I have made a separate thread for this but it's gone too deep for you guys to see. We are not eligible for common law partnership anyway because we have no proof even though we are together for almost 5 years now (we came from a very conservative family. lol) Any thoughts, guys?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello kazekege

conguratulations buddy, celebrate this day . peoples like me waiting for this movement.

My suggestion is take the visa first and then applied her dependent visa . If u marry now then u have to apply csq again with your wife then it will take dont know how long.

stillhope

KaZeKaGe said:
What a way to start my day!:D

Update: I just got my passport request today! My permanent visa is ready to be issued! ftw! :D I'm excited and sad at the same time.. lol. My girlfriend is coming back home. I wanted to bring her with me but we can't get married unless she goes back home. It's less than a month anyway. What if we decided to get married before I go, can I still ask the immigration office to include her in my application? I don't mind delaying my application as long as it's not 2 years (which is basically just the same as heading there, wait for 1 year, and let my future wife apply as a dependent). I have made a separate thread for this but it's gone too deep for you guys to see. We are not eligible for common law partnership anyway because we have no proof even though we are together for almost 5 years now (we came from a very conservative family. lol) Any thoughts, guys?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hello kazekage

thanks for your suggestion, actually i already passed my delf level a2 in india , but here it is very difficult for me to do delf b1 so thats why i start going to collage here once a week to learn french and not to forget which i learnt in india.

stillhope

KaZeKaGe said:
Hi StillHope,

Try searching Cactus Languages. They have a lot branches all over the uk. I had mine through Cactus in LILA (Liverpool International Language Academy). It was a 10 week course for 2 hours session once a week. I think it was worth 160 pounds for the whole course. I tool the Beginner's Course and Beginner's Plus (another 10 weeks) after that, which is I believe a near intermediate level. If you want to push your French level further, they have another course for that until you reach the advanced level. :) Basically I had 20 weeks all-in-all and the interviewer was somehow satisfied by my French level. Of course, I backed it up by borrowing free audio books from Sefton Council. Just google Cactus Languages if you are interested as I am not allowed to provide links in here.. :) Best of luck!

Regards,
Mark

KaZeKaGe

Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-07-2012
@StillHope

Thanks for your suggestion. Btw, you must already speak good French.. :D Just keep that up. Don't get too worried about that.. ;) Best of luck!

Regards,
Mark

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Congrats KaZeKaGe,

didn't know cactus were reliable, came across them thought they were suspiciously cheap, all the best.

KaZeKaGe

Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-07-2012
Am going! going! said:
Congrats KaZeKaGe,

didn't know cactus were reliable, came across them thought they were suspiciously cheap, all the best.
They were actually my last resort because it was in the middle of term time I couldn't enrol on a proper college for my French.:) However, it was worth it. :) Oh and classes were conducted in a very small group (4 persons at least).. :) I sound like an advertiser now. rofl. Imho, I suggest taking a proper French course. It was more of a time constraint for me since I had already submitted my initial files and I had no knowledge/history of the French language whatsoever. I was surprised myself that I was able to go from French abc's to basic conversational French in 4 months! I did it, so everyone who's worried about their French, worry no more.. :) All the best! :)

Regards,
Mark

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Good day!! i have read your post and its very informative at the same time active... can anyone help me with my application since im planning to send my forms this coming july.. :)

pls help me confirm my scores..
1. BSnursing + masters
2. 2yrs exp. + internship of 2 yrs
3. 24y.o and single
4. 6.5(listening)7(speaking), French = A1 certificate
5. funds are managable

Should i continue with this application??

1. pls help me with the time line for HK applicants.. how long is the CSQ application? will there be an interview?
2. shall i send police clearance together with the application?
3. is bank certificate enough as a proof of funds?
4. as a holder of A1(basic) what should i tick in the application form...

thanks guys... ;D

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let me try to help you with your points...

applicante.ph said:
pls help me confirm my scores..
1. BSnursing + masters ---> 10 points for education + 12 points for area of training (nursing)
2. 2yrs exp. + internship of 2 yrs ---> 6 or 8 points (don't know if internship counts)
3. 24y.o and single ---> 16 points
4. 6.5(listening)7(speaking) ---> 6 points, French = A1 certificate ---> 2 points
5. funds are managable ---> 1 point

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
shersta said:
Let me try to help you with your points...

thanks @shersta for the reply... with regards to my training i thought i will have a score of 16 pts for areas of training (nursing) and 12points for my master?? anyway if you are quite sure for this... do u think 55 points is enough to apply for CSQ? i tried to contact a representative but then i decided to apply on my own to save my money... LOL

can u pls share me the link for the official scoring for areas of training...with regards to your question @ shersta i havent taken any exams yet.. i will only send my diploma/certificate for A1 from our university...thanks

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.