+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

akkun

Mar 27, 2020
Hi I'm in Canada with a new study permit, and CIC in Sydney seemed to start processing my unpaid application after PEQ-path CSQ (they emailed AOR-like email saying I need to pay for it). I think it's strange, because I have submitted an overriding application according to PEQ conditions. So I'm wondering if I paid again (I withdrew it before study permit application) could I be considered but at some point refused a PR visa because of my hypothetical conditions, meaning is the application fee worthless? FYI I'm studying at a grad school in BC (STEM field, for another graduate-direct method PNP left), and I was asked to pay by April 21.
I tried to ask for any ideas in the after-CSQ thread but there was only one reply which just pointed out my careless mistake...

mvasquezb

Jan 2, 2022
I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but I'm filling out the forms to apply for a CSQ and I have some doubts about A-05210-CF, the declaration by spouse or de facto spouse. Are we supposed to fill out both parts of the form ? I've only been married once and she's accompanying me, I don't have a "de facto spouse", do we need to fill out both "declaration by spouse" and "declaration by de facto spouse" or just one of them ? It's really unclear

dreamerjass12

Dec 20, 2020
Hi All,

CIC requested a CV / CV as an additional document request with the title of the masters thesis, the name of the masters supervisor. Is this normal?
Why did they ask for CV at final stage ? Can anyone please share experience.

I came to canada as masters student and graduated in 2017.

Following are my details

Inland - QSW - 1 Applicant

CSQ- 04-07-2020
DF: 07-12-2020
XEP: 17-12-2020
AR: 19-10-2021
Biometric- 25-10-2021
LSAA: 10-11-2021
Medical: 26-11-2021
Past medical: December 4

Additional Doc Request (CV) - Submitted - 9 Dec
Additional Doc Request (CV) - We are reviewing Status - 14 Dec

Please help, If anyone has any detail. Is this bad news?

Jaspreet

apn2022

Nov 20, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but I'm filling out the forms to apply for a CSQ and I have some doubts about A-05210-CF, the declaration by spouse or de facto spouse. Are we supposed to fill out both parts of the form ? I've only been married once and she's accompanying me, I don't have a "de facto spouse", do we need to fill out both "declaration by spouse" and "declaration by de facto spouse" or just one of them ? It's really unclear
A de facto marriage is a term used for certain couples who live together without being legally married. ... Some typical requirements are that a de facto spouse lives under the same roof as the member and that possessions have been pooled for joint use as a common household.

Reactions: mvasquezb

apn2022

Nov 20, 2021
only the spouse section is applicable for married couples.

Reactions: mvasquezb

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Good early morning to everybody on this platform and I hope everybody is ok and doing great aside from the delay everyone of us is facing with IRCC ????
Had been dealing with this tiring predicament since 2018 and am still here still hanging on to hope and believing that everything is gonna come to an end with joy and happiness . Left Canada ( Quebec) in April 2018 due to failed Refugee claim but b4 I left I was married to my wife whom happened to be a Canadian and a Quebecuier to be precise, , as at the time I was asked to leave our application was still intact but was later asked to withdraw the application since I was asked to leave the country and so my wife did .
On getting back to my home country (Nigeria) within a period of 2 month me and my wife decided to put in another application and along the line I was asked to come for an interview at the Accra VO, but unfortunately it was denied based on the fact that the lady that interviewed me doesn't believe that our marriage was genuine and me and my wife decided to appeal. We appealed and still no luck with the Appeal division sometime around March 2020 and we got a negative answer in May of 2020. While all these was on going my wife had travelled down to Nigeria on two different occasions, the first visit was for my birthday in 2018 and the 2nd visit was for my birthday in 2019 as well . After all what we went through we decided to take sometime out and breath with submitting any application for the rest of 2020 and in 2021 we decided to put in another application again and it's been a very quiet and tedious journey for us but we ain't giving up , we submitted everything we were asked for and I had to take my son in for his fingerprint early 2021 and after some months I got an email notifying Mr that our application had been transferred to Accra but ever since then it's been total silent and we wondered why . For my birthday in 2021 me and my wife had to meet up in Dubai for the celebration and stayed together for 3wks before going back our different ways and it was so devastating and painful that we had to go our different ways . I really don't know what to do anymore to prove to them that we are for real and our marriage is genuine. We never had problems with Quebec approval with our CSQ though, but the ish is with CIC and it hurts so bad that we are in this situation since 2018 .
NB - before I moved to Montreal I was married in Toronto but the marriage never worked so we decided to go our separate ways before I now moved to Montreal where I lived with my wife for like 16month before I was asked to leave the country .

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
My spouse and I had medical done in October 2021. I had a baby born last year so I applied for her permanent residency and medical done in February 2022. Now Federal is requesting CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion) for my daughter. Can anyone please advise me what documents, or a form and fees needed to be submitted?

Last edited:

bellatrix

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London - UK
App. Filed.......
28-10-2018
Nomination.....
CSQ
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
IELTS Request
16-04-2014
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
16-02-2020
Interview........
N/A
My spouse and I had medical done in October 2021. I had a baby born last year so I applied for her permanent residency and medical done in February 2022. Now Federal is requesting CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion) for my daughter. Can anyone please advise me what documents, or a form and fees needed to be submitted?
I think you should contact directly the MIDI for the requirements for your baby's CSQ application.

bellatrix

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London - UK
App. Filed.......
28-10-2018
Nomination.....
CSQ
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
IELTS Request
16-04-2014
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
16-02-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi Guys! My PR visa is now approved and will be landing in Quebec this coming May. Can someone let me know what will be the process if I will sponsor my spouse right after I receive my PR card? He is actually included on my application as non accompanying, medical done last january of 2022.

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi everyone,

I submitted my spousal sponsorship on Dec 29th ans received the email AOR on March 17.

Can I go ahead and send my package to QC now?

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hello,
I recently heard that the Quebec Program for the FSW has a processing time of 18 months. It appears to be faster than the EE FSW program. Do you think it's worth applying to the Quebec Program or just wait for the FSW of EE to return?
Thanks

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Guys, how long is the CSQ processing time for Inland Applicants these days? Used to be 1 month a couple years ago.

Reactions: DANMUG