+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very important question,

My friend has forgotten to notarize her documents. she sent her application and her card got charged on December 8th.
Now she wants to know what will happen and what she has to do?
Send them a notarized copy of the documents with an explanation letter about her documents?
or wait until they ask them for update?
which scenario is better?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Subahansharif

Dec 14, 2015
Hi Experts,

I have done my bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering (passed out in 2009) but working for an IT firm.
I have always believed that computer science is an abstraction over electronics. Unfortunately, not sure if the immigration folks believe the same.
My Job code is 2172 . Working as a datawarehouse analyst.

Will I get points under AOT?

Thanks in advance.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
@Marooned: I guess he need to send the notarized docs asap since that's the requirement. QSW usually take quite some time to get all the steps completed hence rather than waiting for them to come back on a later time/date its better to send the notarized docs which are supposedly the requirement.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvadeepg said:
@Marooned: I guess he need to send the notarized docs asap since that's the requirement. QSW usually take quite some time to get all the steps completed hence rather than waiting for them to come back on a later time/date its better to send the notarized docs which are supposedly the requirement.

Thanks for response,

You know she has to wait for her file number to receive and it takes time about one month.
So, is it possible to send them the docs without any reference / file number?
Does it need to send a letter along with notarized docs?
If yes, what should she write?
and finally do they accept the docs or application will be rejected?

Regards,

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Marooned said:
Thanks for response,

You know she has to wait for her file number to receive and it takes time about one month.
So, is it possible to send them the docs without any reference / file number?
Does it need to send a letter along with notarized docs?
If yes, what should she write?
and finally do they accept the docs or application will be rejected?

Regards,
In my opinion, without the file number it could create a confusion hence the applicant must write to "renseignements@midi.gouv.qc.ca" and explain about the missing notarized docs or else he/she need to wait and watch since the MIDI will come back on the missing docs. As per my reasonable understanding they will not reject the application for missing notarized docs but the processing could get a bit delayed. So not a big deal but first thing first she need to send a mail to the above email address for a response & let's see what they come back with. Also since they have already debited the amount from the card hence its on course.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Very important question,

My friend has forgotten to notarize her documents. she sent her application and her card got charged on December 8th.
Now she wants to know what will happen and what she has to do?
Send them a notarized copy of the documents with an explanation letter about her documents?
or wait until they ask them for update?
which scenario is better?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Which documents were not notarised?

As soon as your friend receives AOR (it will contain a file #), she could update her file using the form available for the purpose on the Imm QC website.

Bhushan2015

Dec 10, 2015
Dear Friends

Can any one guide me, is it mandatory to have a separate educational transcript from University to apply for CSQ? Or the mark statement and degree certificate will work.?

Thank you for your help!

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear Seniors,
Is IELTS mandatory for Quebec skilled worker program. I got 63 score with family support and good enough to file for coming Jan 18th online without IELTS. Expecting your answers soon..thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhushan2015 said:
Dear Friends

Can any one guide me, is it mandatory to have a separate educational transcript from University to apply for CSQ? Or the mark statement and degree certificate will work.?

Thank you for your help!
Have you read point 20 of the document requirement list?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

An exact answer might depend on which country/university you studied in/at; some mark sheets contain no other information than final scores. QC needs more than that. I.e. transcripts which include course details.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalpan said:
Dear Seniors,
Is IELTS mandatory for Quebec skilled worker program. I got 63 score with family support and good enough to file for coming Jan 18th online without IELTS. Expecting your answers soon..thanks
No.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
Which documents were not notarised?

As soon as your friend receives AOR (it will contain a file #), she could update her file using the form available for the purpose on the Imm QC website.
All of the documents. :(
Can it cause a problem ?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvadeepg said:
In my opinion, without the file number it could create a confusion hence the applicant must write to "renseignements@midi.gouv.qc.ca" and explain about the missing notarized docs or else he/she need to wait and watch since the MIDI will come back on the missing docs. As per my reasonable understanding they will not reject the application for missing notarized docs but the processing could get a bit delayed. So not a big deal but first thing first she need to send a mail to the above email address for a response & let's see what they come back with. Also since they have already debited the amount from the card hence its on course.
Thanks,
She is too worried about rejection.
So you suggest she sends an email and explain about her mistake then waits for their response?

ethu_25

Dec 16, 2015
yesterday i called in quebec to get my application status... but i received bad news. my application was within cap of 3500 and without french my score is 64 with spouse, so i didn't submit french result. but they told if you don't want to claim french language point then you have to do checked on "not submitting french result" but i didn't do and they returned my file. i had lots of expectation since long time i was trying, disappointed because for small thing they have returned my file...

anyone knows how to prepare in January intake...

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
ethu_25 said:
yesterday i called in quebec to get my application status... but i received bad news. my application was within cap of 3500 and without french my score is 64 with spouse, so i didn't submit french result. but they told if you don't want to claim french language point then you have to do checked on "not submitting french result" but i didn't do and they returned my file. i had lots of expectation since long time i was trying, disappointed because for small thing they have returned my file...

anyone knows how to prepare in January intake...
Sorry for all what has happened.

More information about the program in January will be posted on their website - I think in the first week of January.

Program opens on 18th January.
Wishing the best