QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richardrn said:
Thanks for the response.
My aot is bachelor of science in nursing with 4 years experience.
My wife is 32 years old bachelor of science in accountancy with 5 years work experience but unrelated to her profession. I have not yet visit canada
sanjeev31aug said:
Can anyone help me with AOT me and my wife fall under?

I have Completed "Master's of Computer Application" in 2010 and Have 4+ years of experience as "Software Engineer"
And My have Completed "Master's of Art's" in 2012 and Have 2+ years of Experience as "Real Estate Agent"

Thanks
Here is the link to the 2015 AOT list :
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

For queries about calculating total points, here is the evaluation table:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

Immigration Quebec's online evaluation tool to see if you qualify:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/epi.html

HTH, & good luck to all :)

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
Here is the link to the 2015 AOT list :
Thanks for the links, but I already gone through these Links and still unable to find exact match for my AOT. Not sure In which category of AOT me and my wife fall under.

Thanks Anyway.

PIERRE_KALEEL

Oct 25, 2014
Dear Guys.

I have tried to immigrate to Canada. However my application returned for payment issue.
Now, I'm about applying for QSW

I'm just so confused about what documents I have to prepare.

Education, I have got my university degree from abroad. What I have to do?
Do I have to ask my university to send it in a sealed envelope?
or I can send the original transcripts myself along with my application?

Another thing. I have sent earlier my university degree to WES (Credential assessment system agency) and I have got an evaluation report. It says that my degree equivalency is Canadian Bachelor degree 4-years. Does it work to send it?

Your help is highly appreciated
Thanks

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PIERRE_KALEEL said:
Dear Guys.

I have tried to immigrate to Canada. However my application returned for payment issue.
Now, I'm about applying for QSW

I'm just so confused about what documents I have to prepare.

Education, I have got my university degree from abroad. What I have to do?
Do I have to ask my university to send it in a sealed envelope?
or I can send the original transcripts myself along with my application?

Another thing. I have sent earlier my university degree to WES (Credential assessment system agency) and I have got an evaluation report. It says that my degree equivalency is Canadian Bachelor degree 4-years. Does it work to send it?

Your help is highly appreciated
Thanks
As far as I know, You don't need any WES or education assessment to apply under QSW program. You only have to send attested photocopy of each transcripts and degree along with your application.

PIERRE_KALEEL

Oct 25, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
As far as I know, You don't need any WES or education assessment to apply under QSW program. You only have to send attested photocopy of each transcripts and degree along with your application.
Thanks man

PIERRE_KALEEL

Oct 25, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
So, as I understood.
The new criteria has not yet announced. Is that right?
So. it means that the forms we shall fill are not yet released as well. Right?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PIERRE_KALEEL said:
So, as I understood.
The new criteria has not yet announced. Is that right?
So. it means that the forms we shall fill are not yet released as well. Right?
Hope these will get you into better understanding.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/index.html

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PIERRE_KALEEL said:
Sorry bro.
But. Does it mean I can fill an application and send it right away?
Sorry again for my ignorance.
For now they have only provided new Rules for 2015-16, You can't send application until they Start accepting new files for 2015-16. I am expecting to open/launch between Jul15 to Sep15.

PIERRE_KALEEL

Oct 25, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
For now they have only provided new Rules for 2015-16, You can't send application until they Start accepting new files for 2015-16. I am expecting to open/launch between Jul15 to Sep15.
Therefore, you mean that I can fill in the application forms and be ready until they announce accepting applications. Is that what you mean?
What I have understood that there are two applications"

1- Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-1520-AA) and
2- Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate (A-1520-AA) ". Plus
3- All supporting documents.

Right?
Sorry again. because I have a kind of disability.

Thanks

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PIERRE_KALEEL said:
Therefore, you mean that I can fill in the application forms and be ready until they announce accepting applications. Is that what you mean?
What I have understood that there are two applications"

1- Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-1520-AA) and
2- Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate (A-1520-AA) ". Plus
3- All supporting documents.

Right?
Sorry again. because I have a kind of disability.

Thanks
Yes, For now just be prepared with all docs you mentioned and Fees, once they start accepting files you can send your file.

Also remember you are applying to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), then you ave to
apply for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.

After Getting CSQ next steps are here >> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/index.asp

PIERRE_KALEEL

Oct 25, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
Yes, For now just be prepared with all docs you mentioned and Fees, once they start accepting files you can send your file.

Also remember you are applying to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), then you ave to
apply for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.
Thanks. That was so helpful
Thanks again

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
richardrn said:
Thanks for the response.
My aot is bachelor of science in nursing with 4 years experience.
My wife is 32 years old bachelor of science in accountancy with 5 years work experience but unrelated to her profession. I have not yet visit canada
Hi Richard, since you have and AOR but haven't received yet a convocation for interview I think you may be assessed by the AOT of 2015 however i think you have great chances so my evaluation as follows:

Your age: 16 points
Education: 10 points
AOT nursing: 12 points
English w IELTS: 5 points
French: 0 points
Experience: 8 points
Wife's age: 3 points
Wife's education: 3 points
Wife's AOT: in here 0 or 3 points depending: i3 points if she graduated before 2010 or 3 points if she graduated after 2010 but she has at least 1 year of experience in accounting after getting her degree or 0 points if she has no experience in accounting and she graduated after 2010.
TOTAL EMPLOYABILITY POINTS: 60 or 57 depending on wife's AOT experience.
Children: 4 points
Finance agreement: 1 points
Total 65 points or 62 points

If you have 65 you get CSQ directly if you have 62 you go to interview and you have to prepare you French because interview will be in French. My advise you or your wife get your French ready in any case, you may get more points for that and assure CSQ without interview or in any way learn French to adapt to Quebec .
Good luck hope this helps

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
nikolain said:
Hey people,

New update posted on the Main Page of Quebec Immigration, its about "Modifications have been made to document requirements and enter into effect on April 30, 2015"

Here's the link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/document-requirements.html

Quebec government has started accepting Electronic Documents it seems.
Yes just that, I wonder what if they ask for a photocopy and you send in "certified copy" format I have all my documents ready but in the past format which was more strict than this new one, for example I have already translated my birth certificate as "certified true copy" can I send that or do I have to send as photocopy, this things seems to take forever!!