Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
AMR2011 said:
Hi All,

Got a letter from MIDI, static the intention to refuse. But they have asked for certain documents which i should send before June 2nd for them to check our eligibility.

The documents requested are: 1. Birth Certificate 2. Marriage Certificate 3. Educational Qualification Certificate 4. Experience Certificate 5. Income Tax proof.

Though this has been already sent and also Comparative Evaluation results have been sent, i am not sure why they are requesting again. One problem i have is both our IT Returns for 2008 and 2009 is missing.

Can anyone guide us on this?

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan Raj
According to your profile you submitted your application in 2011. They might be applying retroactivity to your file, as i understand it was not required to submit certified copies of documents until 2012 or 2013. All documents must be submitted either as certified copies or originals (depending on the country they were issued). Check the following link to review country-specific criteria:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html

As for IT returns, i think they won't ask for documents older than 5 years, so your 2008 and 2009 IT returns should not be required.

prashant786

Jun 28, 2014
GUJARAT,INDIA
NOC Code......
hiii everyone,
i am prashant patel from india,and my qualifiacation is master of pharmacy in pharmaceutics and my job in pharmaceutical tablet production company.
my question you to in latest quebec area of training pharmaceutical production technology(dcs) is in 16 points of area of training.,so with my experience in pharmaceutical production company am i elligible to apply in quebec skilled worker category or no?
and my my next question is what is actual time for recieved for csq?
qsw give any priority to 16 points applicant?
please ersolve my queries,so apply as fast as possible.
thanks.

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
prashant786 said:
hiii everyone,
i am prashant patel from india,and my qualifiacation is master of pharmacy in pharmaceutics and my job in pharmaceutical tablet production company.
my question you to in latest quebec area of training pharmaceutical production technology(dcs) is in 16 points of area of training.,so with my experience in pharmaceutical production company am i elligible to apply in quebec skilled worker category or no?
and my my next question is what is actual time for recieved for csq?
qsw give any priority to 16 points applicant?
please ersolve my queries,so apply as fast as possible.
thanks.
Hi prashant, let's go step by step, in order to immigrate to Quebec as a skilled worker the program is expected to be open soon (April 1st) however we don't know the rules yet, let's pretend for a moment that the rules are the same as last year, your eligibility will be assessed according to different factors, like AOT, age, etc.
it depends is you apply as single or married, if you apply as single in a preliminary stage you have to get at least 49 points before interview and 57 is married before interview, after interview you have to get 55 and 63 points depending on your marital status. Check how many points you score according to this grille
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

Then about processing times: Quebec is a test for patience because it does take a lot, you can check your office time in this link because it may be subject to change at any time: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/delais-tableaux.php?pays=txt-pays-inde#formulaire_delais
As of right now, India is around 43 month wait for a CSQ after this about 12-15 months for federal stage. :-[
If your AOT is demanded in Quebec they will put on your CSQ "priority treatment" for federal stage. Good luck, and my advice if you decide to apply under new rules have your documents ready asap this may be the last chance before new rules like express entry (we don't know about it yet)

prashant786

Jun 28, 2014
GUJARAT,INDIA
NOC Code......
thanks cherishlady for your quick response.
i wants to let you now that my work experience is in 16 points of area of training that is pharmaceutical production technology.
so qsw give me any priority to reduce my application processing time as in india it is 43 months to get csq.
i am not married and my initial poins is 53 which more than 49.
so in my case they give any priority to my case as i fall under 16 points area of training?
again thanks cherishlady.
and reply quick as possible
thanks.

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
prashant786 said:
thanks cherishlady for your quick response.
i wants to let you now that my work experience is in 16 points of area of training that is pharmaceutical production technology.
so qsw give me any priority to reduce my application processing time as in india it is 43 months to get csq.
i am not married and my initial poins is 53 which more than 49.
so in my case they give any priority to my case as i fall under 16 points area of training?
again thanks cherishlady.
and reply quick as possible
thanks.
The 43 month time is estimate could be up to 53 months for India, according to Québec Immigration Site, and i quote "Processing times vary depending on the country, the number of applications and the staff available to process them" And according to some of my friends experiences that already traveled to Quebec and also part of my family, it doesn't exists that much priority during the phase before receiving the CSQ unless you have a job offer or "experience quebequois" it is also a matter of luck, I knew a couple who got their CSQ in 15 months of course they had b2 in French and a 12-16 points for AOT, also as far as I know there is no much priority with files with 0 points in AOT. I know it is unfair for some countries like India because they have to wait that much time compared to other countries in Latin America where the waiting time is 19-23 months total.

What BIQ says about priority processing is:
"To benefit from priority processing, you must send a copy of the letter from the Ministère accompanied by your application for a permanent residence visa to the Canadian visa office at Citizenship and Immigration Canada, in order to inform it that an employer is awaiting you in Québec." So this is consistent with what I told you before about having a job offer, doesn't say much about priority processing during CSQ phase :(.

And last but not least here is the link for processing times for federal stage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

Good luck

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Hi RABB,

If you are available in this forum, i have sent you a Personal message, requesting help. Can you please respond.

Thanks & Regards,
AMR2011

Sisig88

Mar 7, 2015
Salut! A couple questions...

On the Immigration, Diversite et Inclusion website it reads "If the copy certified as true by the issuer does not include the original seal or signature or contains an electronic signature, you must have it sent to us in an enveloped sealed by the issuer." May I submit envelopes sealed by the institutions and mailed to me as part of my CSQ application, or would I have to ask the relevant institutions mail these documents directly to MIDI?

Second, on the "Documents submitted in support" form it reads "Example 2... The authorized person must write in legible characters on the copy:
– the declaration “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
– title of the original document
– date of the certification
– position or title of the authorized person
– his or her name"
Do I have to ask the notary to write all of these items, then?

Finally, my IELTS exam got cancelled due to weather, so now I'm taking it next weekend, and I won't get my results until around April 14th... Am I completely screwed? I believe they hit the maximum number of applications selected in July last year... Were they accepting applications until July, or did it just take them until July to get through all the applications they received April 1st?

Merci beaucoup! Thanks so much!

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Dear friends,

I applied from India for QSW on March 2012 and got AOR 5 May 2012. when I applied computer science in 6 pt AOT list after 1 August 2013 it is 12 pt list now in 16 pt list

3 months back quebec people came physical verification to my work place to check my work experience at that time I went to out of city due to project work but my supervisor and all other staff gave proper info about me after that I didn't get any reply from Quebec people.

Last week I called montreal the lady said my case in just begining of the process and its in basic review and I need to wait some time.

processing time of India is 41 months and there is long way to go now.how come they came for physical verification this much early?

is any body got the same situation like me? is it ok with my file?

plz reply

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Can anyone help in understanding, why is the below request is made in the mail from MIDI?

ÉTIQUETTES
42. Deux étiquettes de votre adresse postale dans la langue officielle de votre pays

What is this for?

Thanks & Regards,
AMR2011

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Also one more query:

"Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment of income tax to certify the legality of the experience gained during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application
If you are unable to get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from payment of income tax.
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  
Original translation of the evidence provided above
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant  Current spouse 

Please note that the statements of income (eg ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) and acknowledgment of tax returns (eg Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITR-V) are not accepted as proof of legality of work experience .
Watch Out!
All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority.
Documents issued by an employer or accountant are not accepted"

Does that mean, the ITR-V form Acknowlegement is not preferred now?

What is the understanding? Can any one help?

Thanks & Regards,
AMR2011

Sisig88

Mar 7, 2015
AMR2011 said:
Hi,

Can anyone help in understanding, why is the below request is made in the mail from MIDI?

ÉTIQUETTES
42. Deux étiquettes de votre adresse postale dans la langue officielle de votre pays

What is this for?

Thanks & Regards,
AMR2011
It means you failed to include two mailing labels in the official language of your country. Hope that helps!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Sisig88 said:
Salut! A couple questions...

On the Immigration, Diversite et Inclusion website it reads "If the copy certified as true by the issuer does not include the original seal or signature or contains an electronic signature, you must have it sent to us in an enveloped sealed by the issuer." May I submit envelopes sealed by the institutions and mailed to me as part of my CSQ application, or would I have to ask the relevant institutions mail these documents directly to MIDI?

Second, on the "Documents submitted in support" form it reads "Example 2... The authorized person must write in legible characters on the copy:
– the declaration “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
– title of the original document
– date of the certification
– position or title of the authorized person
– his or her name"
Do I have to ask the notary to write all of these items, then?

Finally, my IELTS exam got cancelled due to weather, so now I'm taking it next weekend, and I won't get my results until around April 14th... Am I completely screwed? I believe they hit the maximum number of applications selected in July last year... Were they accepting applications until July, or did it just take them until July to get through all the applications they received April 1st?

Merci beaucoup! Thanks so much!
1- It depends on what those document looks like... as you yourself said, you need to know if they have "the original seal or signature or contains an electronic signature".
2- Notary publics have their own formats. So just follow their formats, I dont think it's possible that they will do it according to your own requests..
3- No one can answer this question, unless that person is from the future.. Last year the cap was filled at the end of July i think. Try your best this year and mail out your application as soon as you get your IELTS original. Bonne chance!

Sisig88

Mar 7, 2015
True, and I believe they strongly suggest making copies of all documents, regardless. Merci, Miumiu, et bonne chance a vous aussi!

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi,
Can we withdraw our application due to changes of current immigration rules that resulted in short of points this year?