+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

dejohns

May 30, 2014
destCAD said:
Today I got an email asking me to pay for Right to Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) from Ottawa processing center.
I mentioned New Delhi as Visa Office in my federal part of the application.

Does anyone have a similar situation ?
How long does it take from here, for the passport request ? Although I have submitted my PCC along with the initial application.

Thanks for your help.
Do u remember when u applied for this QSW program? :)

dejohns

May 30, 2014
bluereef said:
Usually it takes 5-7 months to get the file number. And no idea about from which mail ID you will receive it. I have applied on 20 March 2014. So until August I will be just silent. Some are getting file number earlier than 7 months if they are in priority of AOT.
Dear Bluereef,

Any idea which are the Priority AOT?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Hello All,

I'm sending request to update my residential status and to transfer my dossier to BIQ Paris, is following cover letter with list of supporting documents is enough? Please guide me if I'm missing something. Also, please confirm postal address.

To: Date: 25/06/2014
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Subject: Change of residential address.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I had sent my application for Quebec selection certificate(CSQ) under skilled worker category in November 2011 to BIQ Hong Kong from India, I received my AOR dated 30/01/2012, dossier number as HA00007***, reference number as HA0185***.
Due to employment reason I’ll be relocating to another country ie United Kingdom on 30th June 2014 till 18th June 2015 along with my wife and my son.
I would like to update my application with change of residential address from India to United Kingdom. I’m enclosing following supporting documents which are required to transfer my dossier to BIQ Paris.
1. Cover letter
2. Filled and signed Application form A-0520-MA-dyn-1.pdf
3. Applicant Passport and valid Visa copies
4. All education certificate copies
5. All employment history document copies
6. Last 12 months Payslips
7. Last three years’ income tax paid receipt copies
8. Marriage certificate copy
9. Co applicant Passport and valid visa copies
10. Co applicant all education certificate copies
11. Co applicant employment history document copies
12. Co applicant income tax paid receipt copies and last 12 month payslips
13. Dependent child’s passport copy
14. Dependent child’s valid visa copies
15. Dependent child’s birth certificate copy

Please update my application and transfer my dossier to BIQ Paris which covers United Kingdome. Thank you very much.
Sincerely
(SURNAME Firstname)

CelineManapul

Jun 16, 2014
Hi, is there someone here named Rhoda?,
I would like to apply as an Immigrant in Quebec.
What would be the procedures and requirements? Please help me.
Thank you :)

haninatoon

Aug 22, 2013
tubelight said:
Hey guys,

I have been waiting for 22months now.

I had applied for Australian PR same time as I had applied to Quebec. I received my Australian Permanent Residency last week. 8)

Now the question is:
1. Should I update BIQ Montreal about my Australian PR? ???
2. I am getting married in Sept this year and also thinking of moving to Australia in Oct/Nov time. Will my port of interview change from India to Australia (or somewhere else in the world)? ::)
3. Generally where will Quebec interviews be conducted for anyone applying from Australia? ???

Regards

why you would like to Leave Australia !!!!!!!!!

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I just got my IELTS Results today, I scored 5 points out of 6 in English.
This brings my total points to 53 without Adaptability Interview, do you think I have a chance to score 2 points in the Interview ?

Regards,
Nikhil

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dejohns said:

Seniors pls advise on the correctness of my answers, and kindly throw some light on Point number 2
Certified true copies can be done by institutions/government agencies who issued the document.

Examples:

1. The one who can certify your transcript of records is the school registrar.
2. The one who could release a certified true copy of your birth certificate is the government authority who ISSUES birth certificates. (ex. in the Philippines, the National Statistics Office or NSO)

Good day to you all! :)

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
nikolain said:
Hello Guys,

I just got my IELTS Results today, I scored 5 points out of 6 in English.
This brings my total points to 53 without Adaptability Interview, do you think I have a chance to score 2 points in the Interview ?

Regards,
Nikhil
Yes,possible. Now you can step forward. Try to improve your French. All the best. :)

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
tubelight said:
Hey guys,

I have been waiting for 22months now.

I had applied for Australian PR same time as I had applied to Quebec. I received my Australian Permanent Residency last week. 8)

Now the question is:
1. Should I update BIQ Montreal about my Australian PR? ???
2. I am getting married in Sept this year and also thinking of moving to Australia in Oct/Nov time. Will my port of interview change from India to Australia (or somewhere else in the world)? ::)
3. Generally where will Quebec interviews be conducted for anyone applying from Australia? ???

Regards
Dear Seniors,

Appreciate your advise on this!!!

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
dejohns said:
Dear Bluereef,

Any idea which are the Priority AOT?
Priority AOT are Nurses and Aeronautical,Astronautical,Civil,Transportation,computer engineers,Radiology technicians,Nuclear medicine technicians,Food processing and Quality Technicians and Pharmacists..etc..so on.
Visit for details: immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

umesh78

Jun 21, 2014
i received initial letter from hong kong office by nov-2013 and then after didnt hear anything for CSQ.
need to get info about how long would take to issue CSQ ?

also would like to know about further process after CSQ?

is it compulsory to stay in quebec?

wingsofmaybe7777 said:
To all,

This thread is strictly for QSW although any input from virtually anyone is appreciated.
WHo has already applied for Quebec?
Who is planning to apply for Quebec?

dejohns

May 30, 2014
bluereef said:
Priority AOT are Nurses and Aeronautical,Astronautical,Civil,Transportation,computer engineers,Radiology technicians,Nuclear medicine technicians,Food processing and Quality Technicians and Pharmacists..etc..so on.
Visit for details: immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Thanks Bluereef....

Do you have any document showing the details of eligible occupations listed for FSW 2014? I do have the list but from where we get the details on each occupations listed?
Like --1114 Other financial officers-- what are they mean by this occupation? from where we can get the details on each of the occupation?

Pls help...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umesh78 said:
i received initial letter from hong kong office by nov-2013 and then after didnt hear anything for CSQ.
need to get info about how long would take to issue CSQ ?

also would like to know about further process after CSQ?

is it compulsory to stay in quebec?
After CSQ has been granted to you, you will apply with it to Federal Canada. It will be another application.

Yes, it is compulsory to stay in Quebec.

dejohns said:
Thanks Bluereef....

Do you have any document showing the details of eligible occupations listed for FSW 2014? I do have the list but from where we get the details on each occupations listed?
Like --1114 Other financial officers-- what are they mean by this occupation? from where we can get the details on each of the occupation?

Pls help...
Type "NOC codes Canada" in google. Youll see a website with all the NOC codes and what they mean.