Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
quebec2013 said:
Do we need to submit bank statement or 6 months A/C balance for CSQ application
No, you do not need them to submit along with initial application.A submission of contract respecting financial self sufficiency with your signature in this stage is enough. You may need them on the process of federal part.

zweety

Dec 12, 2013
What if i was not able to include the form of Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession
or trade in Québec??. im a nurse by profession. Panu yun?? Huhu.. :'(

angeremino

Jan 13, 2012
kfzmm said:
Any 2011 applicant being called?
Anyone called for interview in abu dhabi?
according iranian forums and persian communities yes,around 10 person from BIQ DAMAS who they are iranian, invited for interview in abu dhabi
in addition there was another case that obtained CSQ without interview in fact waived.

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
angeremino said:
according iranian forums and persian communities yes,around 10 person from BIQ DAMAS who they are iranian, invited for interview in abu dhabi
in addition there was another case that obtained CSQ without interview in fact waived.
Does nationality matters?
If you could kindly inquire when they received aor or submit their file.
@jimmy80 : wondering whats on their mind. Its been too long.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
zweety said:
What if i was not able to include the form of Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession
or trade in Québec??. im a nurse by profession. Panu yun?? Huhu.. :'(
Most likely ,they will return your file if you are missing to fill out that form as it is needed for the professions that are regulated in Quebec.
Consult below website

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/IMMIGRATE-SETTLE/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

zweety

Dec 12, 2013
Subash said:
Most likely ,they will return your file if you are missing to fill out that form as it is needed for the professions that are regulated in Quebec.
Consult below website

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/IMMIGRATE-SETTLE/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html
Is it already d end of my quebec dream? :'( Can i do something about it? Like can i send today that form? Will they be able to combine it with my file? Or is it really too late? I sent my docs only yesterday.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
kfzmm said:
Does nationality matters?
If you could kindly inquire when they received aor or submit their file.
@ jimmy80 : wondering whats on their mind. Its been too long.
hope not to consider 2011 as backlog and return applicantions after three years of waiting.
i called them yesterday and they inform me that nothing is missing to my application and they already received the TEFAQ since 31-01-2014.
and she said i still have to wait without mentioning for how many years, last week i called them and they inform me that there is no at the moment any processing time indication regarding the country where i reside.

keep waiting, one day it will hapen.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
jimmy80 said:
hope not to consider 2011 as backlog and return applicantions after three years of waiting.
i called them yesterday and they inform me that nothing is missing to my application and they already received the TEFAQ since 31-01-2014.
and she said i still have to wait without mentioning for how many years, last week i called them and they inform me that there is no at the moment any processing time indication regarding the country where i reside.

Any update for ASIAN applicant who applied on2011. I am disappointed to HK VO attitude to ASIAN people. It’s completely racist decision!!!!!!

Jan 30, 2014
Hi im a newbie here. I want to apply for qsw program. Can i make it to the deadline? I believe it will close on march31. I applied under fsw but my noc already reached the cap and i feel that i did not make it so i want to try qsw. Please advise.

minal1972

Feb 12, 2014
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
To all,

This thread is strictly for QSW although any input from virtually anyone is appreciated.
WHo has already applied for Quebec?
Who is planning to apply for Quebec?

I had apply for QSW before one year and got file no in may-2013,even if there is no correspondence from the consulate till date. what can i do now?

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
zweety said:
Is it already d end of my quebec dream? :'( Can i do something about it? Like can i send today that form? Will they be able to combine it with my file? Or is it really too late? I sent my docs only yesterday.
There are three solution:-

1. Ask your courier company not to deliver and return you back the packet if it is not reached to Quebec visa office.
2. Call on help line and tell your situation (you can get number and contacting person from this forum) if your documents reached
3. Send missing form with cover letter and attach a copy of other forms + copy of shipment receipt (visa office could trace your application from this)

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
jimmy80 said:

Well that backlog thing comes to my mind too. What happened to those fsw applicants having no fault.
But I would only say god certainly has better plans for us so never despair . whatever it will be will be for our best interest.

Jan 30, 2014
jimmy80 said:
i dont think so,:(
i know three applicants in 2011 no one has been called for interview.

??? ??? ??? ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
hi. i would like to apply for QWS. But I cannot find in their website the selection criteria in english (only in french) is provided. please help. thanks!

zweety

Dec 12, 2013
quebec2013 said:
There are three solution:-

1. Ask your courier company not to deliver and return you back the packet if it is not reached to Quebec visa office.
2. Call on help line and tell your situation (you can get number and contacting person from this forum) if your documents reached
3. Send missing form with cover letter and attach a copy of other forms + copy of shipment receipt (visa office could trace your application from this)
Thank u so much. I did ur 1st option. As it was also advised in other forum. Maybe it's fair enough to spend money again rather than received again all of my documents because of incompleteness and cant meet d deadline anymore.