AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
rala111 said:
Plzzz help me guys
My application was receieved on 8th of august 2013 and till now i didint recieve the AOR and they didint take the money but the problem that i lost my debit card :-[ :'( so what can i do now ??? how can i send them the number of my new debit card?? can i call them to explain or they will send me back my file because they can't withdraw the money :'(
am very disappointed
You can re send new payment form.
Write a cover letter explaining your situation and in that cover letter dont forget to mention applicant name, DOB, Passport number, and date and time of your application reached them(You can get it from your courier tracking number).

rala111

Apr 30, 2013
mdammalli said:
Write a cover letter explaining your situation and in that cover letter dont forget to mention applicant name, DOB, Passport number, and date and time of your application reached them(You can get it from your courier tracking number).
Thank you very much for your answer i will try to do that

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
hey folks!

So update for us, spoke to MICC yesterday our dossier has moved from "en attente de traitement" to "en cours de traitement"

So that has given us a little booster

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
dear seniors,please share your views.what are the chances for July13 applicant if mission comes for Indian.will they call for interview this time or next.may be csq?
hi sidhu,
still waiting: applied on 10 june 2013. no even any document received.

manish1107

Dec 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH FILE
File Transfer...
WAIT
Med's Request
WAIT
Med's Done....
WAIT
Interview........
WAIT
Passport Req..
WAIT
VISA ISSUED...
WAIT
LANDED..........
WAIT
mdammalli said:

still waiting: applied on 10 june 2013. no even any document received

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
meet said:
I have registered myself for tcf q b2 level....senior advice should I do b2 ... or just prepare for interview...
i feel its always advisable to keep studying. if you are not a francophone, then i guess the classes are pretty much the only exposure you get to french. keep going and you will be much more relaxed and confident during your interview.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
rala111 said:
Plzzz help me guys
My application was receieved on 8th of august 2013 and till now i didint recieve the AOR and they didint take the money but the problem that i lost my debit card :-[ :'( so what can i do now ??? how can i send them the number of my new debit card?? can i call them to explain or they will send me back my file because they can't withdraw the money :'(
am very disappointed
you can do what mdammali said; another option was to take a demand draft for the amount and send it across to them with all the information. but then since you dont have a file number yet, its a little bit risky.

Nora3

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Tirana Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal L'Europe de L'Est
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
27-09-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ
File Transfer...
FED AOR 11-06-2015
Med's Request
WAITING
HI,
i have just called the office immigration in Montreal.This is the 3-rd time,and the lady said the same thing as the two answer before:your file is opened and there are not a fixed date for an interview,consult the web page for any up dates.She didnt confirm the phrase of :your file decission is made or the file is in process.I want to know your opinion about .thanx

bypineda

Jan 21, 2014
Bonjour! I'm a 24 yr.old, single, registered nurse in the philippines, with 3yrs working experience. By this time, I have 49/49 points based on the new quebec skilled worker program. My documents are all ready, except for my ielts. I will take the exam on Feb 1, prob.the results will be released by Feb 15. I have no French exam. But I attend Basic French Class. Do you think I should pass my documents now, or will I wait for my IELTS to gain additional points? Merci!!

pamzkie27

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
9-May-2014 (letter was dated April 22, 2014)
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
bypineda said:
Bonjour! I'm a 24 yr.old, single, registered nurse in the philippines, with 3yrs working experience. By this time, I have 49/49 points based on the new quebec skilled worker program. My documents are all ready, except for my ielts. I will take the exam on Feb 1, prob.the results will be released by Feb 15. I have no French exam. But I attend Basic French Class. Do you think I should pass my documents now, or will I wait for my IELTS to gain additional points? Merci!!
You should wait for your IELTS results first and include it in your application. It is a requirement.

h_galstyan

Jan 15, 2014
Nora3 said:
HI,
i have just called the office immigration in Montreal.This is the 3-rd time,and the lady said the same thing as the two answer before:your file is opened and there are not a fixed date for an interview,consult the web page for any up dates.She didnt confirm the phrase of :your file decission is made or the file is in process.I want to know your opinion about .thanx
Don't worry bro,
I'm sure everything will be ok with it just be more patient!!! I guess in this case no news is good news :) :)

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Nora3 said:
HI,
u only got file number

rala111

Apr 30, 2013
Hi everyone,
they sent me back my file :( and they ask me to put the original copy of IELTS not a certified copy and send it back but do you think i need to fill a new application form or i send it the same and i add only the IELTS?

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
rala111 said:
Hi everyone,
they sent me back my file :( and they ask me to put the original copy of IELTS not a certified copy and send it back but do you think i need to fill a new application form or i send it the same and i add only the IELTS?
if you think your file is correct and complete u can send the same file and just add the original copy of IELTS. You've got the chance to review it again and submit your docs. :)