+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

gates1580

Star Member
May 13, 2013
mina_888 said:
would anyone reply me and advice me ???
Hello
Not sure what you mean by niveau 4 and niveau 10. With TCFQ, you get the results on a scale of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
You only gain points if you obtain B2, C1 or C2 in your exam. A1, A2 and B1 do not carry any points towards your CSQ application. But if you can show that you achieved some level, it gives an indication to the officer reviewing your application that you are putting in some genuine effort to learn french.

For me, it took 6 months of part time study to get to B1 in both listening and speaking. I believe I will need another 6 months of part time study to get to B2. It is easy to go from nothing to B1 but in my opinion, it is twice as difficult to go from B1 to B2. There is only one way to get there and that is study hard and keep practicing.

There are books available for TCF exam. You can use these books to prepare.
Hope that helps.

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi im really close to submitting my docs just want to ask about what it means in label:
- if the alphabet of your usual language is different from the latin alphabet you must provide three labels with your mailing address

One label in french
Two labels in the official language of your country

Thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConradFael said:
Hi pong pong, I envy you. I see your timeline and you got your visa fast. Im still waiting for mine. Im so anxious bout it.. Happy for you though.
Hi pongpong and conradfael. Thanks for answering my questions before. It really helped me a lot during the filing of my application. I just sent my file yesterday. I hope i could get it this time. Btw, im a nurse from manila and i got a 55point score in their system. Hopefully,the interview will be waived.

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bosschips said:
Hi pongpong and conradfael. Thanks for answering my questions before. It really helped me a lot during the filing of my application. I just sent my file yesterday. I hope i could get it this time. Btw, im a nurse from manila and i got a 55point score in their system. Hopefully,the interview will be waived.
Hi im also a nurse from davao and will be submitting my application this friday. Just wat to ask about the label thing. What does it mean, one label in french and two labels in the official language of your country.

Thanks

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends
new mission updated but no mission in asia

Again partiality for Asians...

Friends we all have to together require to take certain steps or else this partial people will not do any thing for us...
:p :p :p :p :p

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
salut,

ils ont fait la miseç jour pour les Programmation des missions de sélection pour les travailleurs qualifiés – Octobre à décembre 2013

il ya une information qui ma etonné,il ya des interview à Abu dhabi.

TERRITOIRE LIEU DATES DE DÉBUT DATES DE FIN NOMBRE DEMISSIONS

MOYEN-ORIENT Istanbul 7 octobre 15 novembre 3
MOYEN-ORIENT Abou Dabi 3 novembre 12 décembre 3

arunkumarsbcn

Sep 7, 2013
I too also a nurse and i have decided to file an application for CSQ. but still i am confused about the processing time. where is your visa office? is it montreal?

arunkumarsbcn

Sep 7, 2013
kristine26 said:
Hi im also a nurse from davao and will be submitting my application this friday. Just wat to ask about the label thing. What does it mean, one label in french and two labels in the official language of your country.

Thanks
i am also a nurse and i have decided for CSQ processing but still confused about the processing time. where is your visa office? is it Montreal?

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
hi friends
new mission updated but no mission in asia

Again partiality for Asians...

Friends we all have to together require to take certain steps or else this partial people will not do any thing for us...
:p :p :p :p :p
Guys any update

gates1580

Star Member
May 13, 2013
arunkumarsbcn said:
i am also a nurse and i have decided for CSQ processing but still confused about the processing time. where is your visa office? is it Montreal?
Arun
The processing times vary by your country of residence.
The current processing times can be found on MICC website.

If the time says "No Selection interview for these countries", that would mean that they don't know the current processing time for those countries. And they don't have any missions or interviews planned for these countries.

Typically, processing time depends on verifying all the documents and information you provided in your application and also depends on backlog of applications from the country you are applying from. If there is a huge backlog, then the processing times are longer.

From the previous history, it seems the average processing time for CSQ are over 2 years and in some cases, it's 3 years. On top of that, there is processing time for federal PR which could be another year or two at best. Overall, depending on your country of residence, it could take anywhere between 3-5 years to complete the whole process and land here.
Hope that clears your confusion about processing times.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Kindly let me know how much point I score in below categories for quebec immigration
Education :- Graduate ( 4 year degree)
Area of training : - Computer Engineering
IELTS Score :- 8 Listiening 7 reading 7 writing 7 Speaking
French :- Delf A1 cleared
Work Exp. :- 4 years

am i eligible for quebec immigration.

Regards
Raman

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
gates1580 said:
Hello
Not sure what you mean by niveau 4 and niveau 10. With TCFQ, you get the results on a scale of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
You only gain points if you obtain B2, C1 or C2 in your exam. A1, A2 and B1 do not carry any points towards your CSQ application. But if you can show that you achieved some level, it gives an indication to the officer reviewing your application that you are putting in some genuine effort to learn french.

For me, it took 6 months of part time study to get to B1 in both listening and speaking. I believe I will need another 6 months of part time study to get to B2. It is easy to go from nothing to B1 but in my opinion, it is twice as difficult to go from B1 to B2. There is only one way to get there and that is study hard and keep practicing.

Hope that helps.
I have to agree with this, it took me approximately 8 months to go from ZERO French to a B1 which I got a couple of months ago, now I have been studying for 4 months and I am still not quite ready to take and pass B2 going from B1 to B2 is not as easy as it seems, like you said it is probably as twice as hard.

mina_888

Sep 2, 2013
gates1580 said:
Hello

Hope that helps.
hey thanks alot for your reply
would you tell me names of books for TCF exam ???
and where i can get it ?

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
mina_888 said:
hey thanks alot for your reply
would you tell me names of books for TCF exam ???
and where i can get it ?
You can read TCF_Test_de_Connaissance_du_Francais_250_Activites (with audio files for listening), try to complete all the exercises in that book. I tried it before and with a bit of luck, I have B2 in listening. Good luck to you mina_888