lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Titoualfruk said:
Hi folks,

Anyone got any idea how long it takes after AOR to get the CSQ for people in France (one French one English)?

We have about 75 points between us.
That's noordxb user there points were 76 and now waiver.
depends, where do you live?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Titoualfruk said:
Hi folks,

Anyone got any idea how long it takes after AOR to get the CSQ for people in France (one French one English)?

We have about 75 points between us.
That's incredible to have 75 points! :) Good for you.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Ievgen said:
That's incredible to have 75 points! :) Good for you.
75 is extreme high, grats. I think the latest Paris BIQ processing times indicated about 20 months for processing, before there is an interview call or waiver. It can only be shorter, if you or your spouse have 12 or 16 points from AOT.

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
oszi said:
75 is extreme high, grats. I think the latest Paris BIQ processing times indicated about 20 months for processing, before there is an interview call or waiver. It can only be shorter, if you or your spouse have 12 or 16 points from AOT.
masters + doctorat in physics

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
blackcap99 said:
Friends,

I am a Civil Engineer and my AOT is on priority (I guess) with 12 points and I am planning to apply for CSQ in next couple of weeks.
I need specimens of experience or reference letters for the work experience as per the requirements.
I am sure you guys have prepared these letters for your specific cases.
It would be of great help if someone share such letters as specimens for me.

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
There is no standard format for it. Just ensure it is on the Company's letterhead and it includes the following:

1.start and end dates of your employment;
2.contact information of the employer, including telephone number
3.job positions that I held and a description of tasks that u performed;
4.number of hours worked per week.
5.the name and designation of the person issuing the letter.
6. the date of issuance

Cheers

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
mommy_pinay said:
No news yet from people who submitted their application last July?

I will follow up end of September to be safe. Did anyone who filed last June and July followed up already?

Thanks
I am not sure they have started screening the post July 8 batch, considering the fact that applicants from July 8 - early August are allowed to withdraw their applications up till September 16. It is safe to assume that work will begin on the documents by September 17. In any case AORs are sent within 4-6months after applying... So kindly let ur mind be at rest.

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
What do you think, for us who are with new rules below 57 points for couple:

-Are they going to send us intention of refuse and ask for minimum B2 French , or
-They are not going to send us anything, they will wait some time for file update with B2 and then they will refuse our file?

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
Titoualfruk said:
masters + doctorat in physics
That is actually 0 points, by the new AOT list: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf , so not priority, actually behind even the 6 points occupations in treatment. How could you achieve 75 points without AOT points?

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
Hi ,
I have an inquiry regarding the AOT.

My wife hold bachelors degree in Biosystems engineering and master degree in civil engineering ,will we get 3 points and priority for master degree in civil engineering or will we get 0 points for bachelors degree??

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
mohde4 said:
Hi ,
I have an inquiry regarding the AOT.

My wife hold bachelors degree in Biosystems engineering and master degree in civil engineering ,will we get 3 points and priority for master degree in civil engineering or will we get 0 points for bachelors degree??
Ok, that is priority, they always consider the higher level degree. Civil Engineering masters is 12 points AOT, if she is the principal applicant, or 3 points, if she is spouse. Assuming she got it within 5 years, or she has at least 1 year experience in that occupation within the last 5 years.

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djolens1 said:
What do you think, for us who are with new rules below 57 points for couple:

-Are they going to send us intention of refuse and ask for minimum B2 French , or
-They are not going to send us anything, they will wait some time for file update with B2 and then they will refuse our file?
Most probably they will send u opportunity for obtain b2 and they will give me sufficient period of time that as per talking with one of quebec consultant 1 day ago

best of luck

cheers

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
oszi said:
Ok, that is priority, they always consider the higher level degree. Civil Engineering masters is 12 points AOT, if she is the principal applicant, or 3 points, if she is spouse. Assuming she got it within 5 years, or she has at least 1 year experience in that occupation within the last 5 years.
I am the principle applicant .Does that mean that our application will has priority in processing??

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
mohde4 said:
I am the principle applicant .Does that mean that our application will has priority in processing??
I guess they will swap principal applicant to your wife, if you still have 63+ points that way (which IMHO you should have done yourself, before filing...). Otherwise actually under the new rules, it is not so clear if your application will be treated priority, if your spouse gets 3 points. That is not defined clearly in the new operation manual.

mohde4

Jul 4, 2012
oszi said:
I guess they will swap principal applicant to your wife, if you still have 63+ points that way (which IMHO you should have done yourself, before filing...). Otherwise actually under the new rules, it is not so clear if your application will be treated priority, if your spouse gets 3 points. That is not defined clearly in the new operation manual.
My total points under new rules is 64 ,but if they swapped my wife to be principle applicant then I would lose 7 points.
I have 0 knowledge in french language. Do you think the interview will be waived?

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
As it is a French doctorat/masters it is covered by mutual recognition agreement, and as such is 6 points under physical scienceas it is recognised as a Quèbec diploma.