QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmigration rules and procedures in force since 1 st August 2013

1. I applied for immigration in the regular Skilled Worker Program. How do I know whether the new measures apply to me?

The new measures apply to you if, dated 1 st August 2013, you received from the Department or one of the following documents:

A receipt confirming the opening of your file and the collection of fees charged;
An acknowledgment of receipt and a letter asking you to provide the missing documents or documents that conform in order to process your request.
If, dated 1 st August 2013, you were in one of the situations described below, it means that your file was already in treatment. Therefore, the new measures do not apply to you.

You have been invited to a selection interview to be held in the coming weeks or months;
You have received a letter entitled "Application pending selection interview", which tells you that the first evaluation of your application is complete and that you will shortly for an interview;
You have received a letter entitled "Application pending decision" that informs you that you will be contacted once a decision has been taken;
You received a letter entitled "Intention refusal" that informs you that you must submit other documents or information to allow us to continue the analysis of your file;
You've already spent a selection interview and your application has not been finalized.

the first point is very clear but if we receive AOR before first of August then ? and they persons who's applications are in Queue it means we are fools giving them fee we have done our Bit by sending a proper file and they are not going to process it u should tell us in advance that this is our requirement atleast we should applied for the visa and not spent money ! Sham on u Quebec *censored word*ing A**holes

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Quebec+immigration+rules+emphasis+French+skills/8737056/story.html

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Guys, this is so sad... I don't know what to think, I feel fooled...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexey_nathan said:
they shouldnt give us AOR if they are applying a bit of new rules on all the applicants B2 is applicable to everyone who have received AOR and after that their is no corsspondence

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
oszi said:
I really hope you are right, but they only have 7 days to think it over, otherwise I am telling you, with currently presented new rules on their website, anyone, who is between AOR and actual processing, will be retroactively stripped a lot of points with A1, A2 or B1 language skills. And new AOT list is not even published yet, which will be another significant impact on us. And since processing happens quite late, after many months or years in queue, just before requesting additional docs, or putting you on interview wait list, many of us can be actually affected. Even if they already charged you, since that is done promptly after opening your file, if it is complete and eligible for processing.

It is outrageous, with these rules. I hope they change their mind, or I think there will be another topic called QSW Class Action Lawsuit very soon...
I hate to say it, but I told you, a month ago...

shames

May 18, 2013
New Quebec rules and protest against this.

Dear Every Quebec applicants,

The new law retroactively applied to old applications is not acceptable under any natural laws. Why not we all unite and go to court/human and consumer rights organization protecting our choice. Why we should be always suppressed? I strongly believe that we must have a choice? Whether to accept the new rules or to protest over it? I agree that they can change the rules any time, but they can not force the rules on us unless we want to accept it. There is extremely high chance that we may win if we challenge against this rule. Similar situation has been seen before in other places, and retroactivity has been denied by the court. They should not impose the new rules on the older applicants. They should at least give applicant a choice, though in worst case :

1. Whether applicants want to update their file with new documents or tests under new rules for those interested?
or 2. Whether applicants want to withdraw the application back with correct fees paid to them?

The imposed rule is against natural laws. Please do not be suppressed and forced to accept the rule imposed to us. We should work and demand for justice. Our voice should be heard. It is like "stronger suppressing weaker" and in such case history speaks itself!

Please comment and lets do something so that this does not happen to anyone again anywhere in the world. Please think that in this way we cannot be confident on the immigration process. They may change the rules any time and impose it on us and we will be in trobule on many occasions. This is a sign of absolute suppression of our rights of choice, rights of consumer. Our rights and choice of acceptance must be protected! They cannot apply rules retroactively once they accept the files and get the fees. Nobody in this world would agree on that. Have we ever seen that natural process retroact? Its even very ugly to think about it!

We are living in the time, where any rules should be just to the human society.

What do you say? Lets unite against this unnatural and unjust retroactive laws.

Please have a broad discussion and lets work for amicable solution for all. Most importantly, we never signed any documents saying that we agree to the retroactive rules. Also, it was never mentioned in any guides or applications forms. I only believe that Keeping our fees may help our case to be stronger.

Shames

gates1580

Star Member
May 13, 2013
I gave TCFQ a month ago and got B1 in listening and B1 in speaking.
I gave my e-TEFAQ today and got B1 in listening again. The speaking results will take up to 4 weeks.
I will keep trying to reach B2.

Guys, the TEFAQ format is changing from September 1, 2013. From september 1, 2013, there will be no preparation time for speaking test. I.e., the examiner will give the topic to candidate and candidate starts speaking immediately. There will be no more 10 mins of preparation time before speaking. Apparently, since Quebec immigration doesn't care about A1, A2 and B1, the new TEFAQ format is going to be harder.

Also, I heard that there might be more changes to rules in the future based on the quality of applications received, especially on the french language i.e. if too many people try to skip the french language requirement all together without making any effort.

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Hi everyone! Anyone here from the philippines who has recntly filled there csq application. Can i ask your method of payment? Which bank you used for the cheque? Is it safer to use credit card or cheque. Thank you. Iam kinda worried on how i should pay the fees.

lounch23

Nov 20, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 17, 2012
AOR Received.
Feb. 27, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully
LANDED..........
Soon
kelly_mbarker said:
Hi everyone! Anyone here from the philippines who has recntly filled there csq application. Can i ask your method of payment? Which bank you used for the cheque? Is it safer to use credit card or cheque. Thank you. Iam kinda worried on how i should pay the fees.
I paid through credit card, much easier than bank draft.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
alexey_nathan said:
Alexey,

you got your AOR officialy in June no ? why you are feeling bad ?

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
Alexey,

you got your AOR officialy in June no ? why you are feeling bad ?
Sorry to jump in into this , but the concern is even the older applicants are impacted by the new rules and even if I received my aor, it does not put anyone ahead of the new rules is it not ??

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
lounch23 said:
I paid through credit card, much easier than bank draft.
Thanks!

maxCoder

Aug 21, 2013
signalmaker said:
Evaluating online is not guranteed.

go ahead with Quebec regardless of Federal now

If you apply under Software Engineer, you will be refused immedately.

If you apply under Computer and Software Engineer you May be refused immediately.

Ofcorse or will be considered ( according to new stuff ) with No points and no Priority.

If your certificate from university is not Named " computer Engineer ", AND the work letter have the same thing, you may get refused immediately.
My Degree (Diploma) certificate states Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering clearly. But my Work-ex states Software Developer and Software Engineer.
Also, i asked if this profession comes under any regulated profession. Please throw some light on that.
And thanks for the response :)

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
Re: New Quebec rules and protest against this.

shames said:
Dear Every Quebec applicants,

The new law retroactively applied to old applications is not acceptable under any laws. Why not we all unite and go to court/human and consumer rights organization protecting our choice. Why we should be always suppressed by the power? I strongly believe that we must have a choice? Whether to accept the new rules or to protest over it? I agree that they can change the rules any time, but they can not force the rules on us unless we want to accept it. There is extremely high chance that we can win if we protest against this rule. They should not impose the new rules on the old applicants or they must give applicant a choice, at worst case :

1. Whether applicant want to update their file with new documents or tests?
or 2. Whether applicant want to withdraw the application back with correct fees paid to them?

I cannot agree to such rules. This rule is against natural laws. Please do not be suppressed and forced to accept the rule imposed to us. We must work and demand for justice. Our voice must be heard. It is like "stronger suppressing weaker" and in such case history speaks itself!

Please comment and lets do something so that this does not happen to anyone again anywhere in the world. Please think that in this way we cannot be confident on the process. They may change the rules any time and impose it on us and we will be fooled on many occasion. This is a sign of absolute suppression. Our rights and choice of acceptance must be protected!

We are living in the time, where any rules should be just to the human society.

What do you say? Lets unite against this unnatural and unjust retroactive laws.

Shames
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Totally Agreed! We must protest against this nonsense /injustice. Everyone of us should raise our voices against it. Lets suggest how can we protest and how can we convey our massage to Quebec Immigration Authorities and their Justice Department. Do not stay silent!

Here is my suggestion:
Initially, we all should send an email to Immigration authority through their official website to register our protest. If they dont pay attention, we can write a letters to their Justice Department and can ask them to look into this matter as it is not a legal act to impose new rules on old applicant.

I am sure, if 100s of such email and letters reach to them, they will have to review their decision.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]