01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Ievgen said:
I think that the main purpose of interview is to verify the authencity of documents. Therefore, if originals are submitted instead of copies the probability of waiving highly increases. For example in some countries educational degrees and transcripts can be requested as duplicates and mailed upon request directly for a review. Thus, they are considered as originals. In this case there's no need to call an applicant for an interview because all he has will be identical to what university/college already sent to BIQ.
But isn't it expressly stated in the instructions that certified true copies should be sent because BIQ won't be sending back any originals? I think I read that somewhere, one of the forms, maybe. Did anybody here who has sent certified true copies i.e. photocopies of documents receive an interview waiver?

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
oszi said:
If this is true, then everyone can only lose points... Basically this means the combination of the worst rules from both old and new ruleset, only for the disadvantage of all old applicants. Even more outrageous than I could ever expect... This is a shame of lawmaking and application of law.
I agree with you oszi. This is really disgusting rules. Why not totally implement the old rules and then implement the new rules for those who should have new rules. =(

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
jubes said:
hi

Can we get our documents certified by notary in india or they have to be certified by issuer as it will take time to run all over in india
Please help as we want to submit the forms :(
thanks
It seems that the notary public should suffice for your country. Check out this link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-workers/list-authorities.html. Wow, it's easier now that they have already updated their instructions. When I submitted my application last year, I remember that it was stated in the instructions that I should get my documents certified as true copy BY THE issuing institution. Now, in general, it's the document issuer OR the authority of the country that issued the document, recognized for certifying documents as true (e.g. notary public, embassy). :)

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
jubes said:
hi

Can we get our documents certified by notary in india or they have to be certified by issuer as it will take time to run all over in india
Please help as we want to submit the forms :(
thanks
Yes that will work...but ask them to use stamp that will valid for outside india...i think that is red stamp...every notary have that stamp but before stamping plz ask them that u are send these document to embassy so they will use that particular stamp....nd its cost is around Rs. 10 for each document.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
raistlin17phil said:
But isn't it expressly stated in the instructions that certified true copies should be sent because BIQ won't be sending back any originals? I think I read that somewhere, one of the forms, maybe. Did anybody here who has sent certified true copies i.e. photocopies of documents receive an interview waiver?
You're right. That's the formal requirement to submit certified true copies that are endorsed by issuing institution. However, if you for example studied in such countries as Ukraine that appear well in the bottom in Corruption Perception Index ;D the "certified true copy" doesn't mean much because it becomes questionable. Since everyone knows that you can buy almost anything like documents and degrees with a "proper amount" and almost everybody have degrees they lose value and credibility. I have no doubts that I had a waiver because I got my MS from USA and requested a duplicate of degree statement to be sent directly to BIQ. If I applied just with my certified true copies of BS from Ukraine then I'd have attended interview even with excessive points and a good french.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

These days I am collecting my documents and filling up the required forms.
I need to know whether I will have to fill a separate form of "Application for Selection Certificate–Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-0520-AA)" for my spouse our just one form which I am filling for myself as a main applicant?

I also need to know what information I will have to provide in cover letter. if someone can send his copy of his covering letter it will be of great help for me in writing my covering letter.

Basically I am from Pakistan mean I am Pakistani national but doing job here in Oman so which visa office will is related to me. And I will send my documents to Montreal or to the concerned visa office.

Thanks in advance.

Rizwan Ali

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
blackcap99 said:
Dear Friends,

These days I am collecting my documents and filling up the required forms.
I need to know whether I will have to fill a separate form of "Application for Selection Certificate–Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-0520-AA)" for my spouse our just one form which I am filling for myself as a main applicant?

I also need to know what information I will have to provide in cover letter. if someone can send his copy of his covering letter it will be of great help for me in writing my covering letter.

Basically I am from Pakistan mean I am Pakistani national but doing job here in Oman so which visa office will is related to me. And I will send my documents to Montreal or to the concerned visa office.

Thanks in advance.

Rizwan Ali
Dear, Download latest two copy of "Application for Selection Certificate–Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-0520-AA) form" and you will see on top left corner there is one option "I apply as:" mark tick on "Principle applicant" option and fill your information on no. one copy, on second copy tick "Accompanying spouse or de facto spouse" and fill your spouse information !!

NO NEED OF COVERING LETTER !!

they will count your points from these forms, i have gone through from this process and got AOR in 3 months !! so don't worry !! go ahead !!

smgias

Aug 20, 2013
condition about CSQ application

Hi, I am Sayed from Dhaka, I applied for CSQ on February 20013 and 6months already has gone. but still I didn't get any response from Montreal. Quebec Govt. adopted new rules about time limitation 4-6 months to response. I am really worried about whats going to be happen with my application. anyone can help me to get some advice what should I do?

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: condition about CSQ application

smgias said:
Hi, I am Sayed from Dhaka, I applied for CSQ on February 20013 and 6months already has gone. but still I didn't get any response from Montreal. Quebec Govt. adopted new rules about time limitation 4-6 months to response. I am really worried about whats going to be happen with my application. anyone can help me to get some advice what should I do?
Can you share your profile ? Note that, there are many who have not received their AOR even after 6 months, possibly it is the case that they did not receive you application, do you have any info from the courier delivery that your file reached the desired location ? if so you can call them once and if you are lucky you can get some response. If you have a strong profile I think you need not worry and you may get your CSQ directly !!!

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool_007dude said:
Dear, Download latest two copy of "Application for Selection Certificate–Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse (A-0520-AA) form" and you will see on top left corner there is one option "I apply as:" mark tick on "Principle applicant" option and fill your information on no. one copy, on second copy tick "Accompanying spouse or de facto spouse" and fill your spouse information !!

NO NEED OF COVERING LETTER !!

they will count your points from these forms, i have gone through from this process and got AOR in 3 months !! so don't worry !! go ahead !!
Thank you kool dude for your prompt reply. I hope you will get CSQ and then visa stamped very soon. If I would required any other information I will definately ask koool people like you. once again thank you so much.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
blackcap99 said:
Thank you kool dude for your prompt reply. I hope you will get CSQ and then visa stamped very soon. If I would required any other information I will definately ask koool people like you. once again thank you so much.
Welcome Dear... msg me if u will face any problem in ur file preparation !!

Dipolog

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Waiting!!!!
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Hi guys! I have question about work experience when i pass my application last month I only got 6 points (3 years experience) in my application, is their any chance to have 8 points (4 years experience) of my experience if my file was not open yet? Because right now I am currently employed with the same employer and my employment certificate was dated November 2009 to present.
Please guys I need some information or any clarification about this.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Dipolog said:
Hi guys! I have question about work experience when i pass my application last month I only got 6 points (3 years experience) in my application, is their any chance to have 8 points (4 years experience) of my experience if my file was not open yet? Because right now I am currently employed with the same employer and my employment certificate was dated November 2009 to present.
Please guys I need some information or any clarification about this.
You can apply now with 6 points and then update your application in one year to get 8. All changes to application can be made only once you receive your AOR with file number.

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
kool_007dude said:
Welcome Dear... msg me if u will face any problem in ur file preparation !!
Dear Kool dude,

I also also filed my case in the month of July 2013. Could you please let me know your score thus i can expect mine AOR timinings too.
I have 63 points overall without french. I am civil engineer can you please let me know abour score thus i can expect after 3 months too. Well I am send all my original documents through my lawyer. Could any one let me know how long it would take to get back all originals documents from authorities?

Cheers
Doha
Qatar

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
If anone has any ideas.

We now find ourelves in a bit of a strange situation. We have applied for CSQ as Qualified Workers (still awaiting AOR) but in the mean time my other half has decided that he wants to do Post Doctoral studies in Canada (if he can get a post).

Anyone know how this affects things as I know for Post Doc positions, things move a lot quicker than through the QW path.