App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I am almost ready to file my application just a small clarity that I need here, I hope you don’t mind to put the QSMP steps in sequence along with the time lines approximation here, as I understand its as below, please correct if I am wrong

1)prepare the package send it to respective BIQ
Wait for 2-3 months
2)AOR received (application accepted at BIQ)
Wait for 4-6 months
3)CIQ received (application passed initial screening and now in process for further review)
Wait 6-8 months
4)call for interview
Wait for ????
5)??????
Thanks a lot

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
goodmrng1947 said:
I am almost ready to file my application just a small clarity that I need here, I hope you don't mind to put the QSMP steps in sequence along with the time lines approximation here, as I understand its as below, please correct if I am wrong

1)prepare the package send it to respective BIQ
Wait for 2-3 months
2)AOR received (application accepted at BIQ)
Wait for 4-6 months
3)CIQ received (application passed initial screening and now in process for further review)
Wait 6-8 months
4)call for interview
Wait for ????
5)??????
Thanks a lot
what is CIQ? You will get a letter at that stage that says you will be called for interview soon. After that letter, interview will happen in 3-4 months. If you are granted CSQ then you will have to continue with the Federal processing which also takes a lot of time, possibly 12 months.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Anyone here recently tookt he TCF for Quebec? How does this exam compare with DELF?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shootingstar said:
Anyone here recently tookt he TCF for Quebec? How does this exam compare with DELF?
don't do delf, its for university, tcf for quebec :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bachar said:
Hello harit79

I want to ask about BIQ of HK , do you know anybody called for the interview lately ? where did they reach now?
Don't you think that they are so slow?
I am not 100% sure but i read somewhere that they have called DEC2010-JAN2011 applicants in recent mission (Mar-April). Yes they are slow at the moment but once they are sync with Montreal office, i guess process will be faster.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
I am not 100% sure but i read somewhere that they have called DEC2010-JAN2011 applicants in recent mission (Mar-April). Yes they are slow at the moment but once they are sync with Montreal office, i guess process will be faster.
absolutely wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! they were fast but once it became in montreal it became very slow

average 4000 files per year.

comparing to Damascus office before

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
absolutely wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! they were fast but once it became in montreal it became very slow

average 4000 files per year.

comparing to Damascus office before
I am not sure how can you say that it was faster before.
You have applied nearly before 2.5 years and you got the interview now. And most of the Damascus applicants applied during Sep 2010, still few of them haven't received any interview call yet.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, before they usually got interview 6-9 months after file number,

harit79 said:
I am not sure how can you say that it was faster before.
You have applied nearly before 2.5 years and you got the interview now. And most of the Damascus applicants applied during Sep 2010, still few of them haven't received any interview call yet.

cvrats13

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sg-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-4-13
AOR Received.
24-07-13
Hi im from singapore i just submitted all the requirement through my agent . He will sibmit it next week..

cvrats13

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sg-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-4-13
AOR Received.
24-07-13
santiago.rowel said:
Salut tout le monde!
(Hi Everyone)

Je viens des Philippines et je voudrais aller au Québec pour immigrer avec ma femme. Veux-quelqu'un m'aider, s.v.p.
(I came from the Philippines and I would to go to Quebec to immigrate with my wife. Can can someone help me, please)

I came across the "Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate", and could someone please help me understand some clarifications I have in the form, thanks in advance:

These are:

1. If any part of your documents are written in your native language, do these have to be translated into French? Like for example your college transcripts, diploma, birth certificate, marriage license, certificate of employment (with job responsibilities, duration, hours spent, etc). Does these have to be strictly in french language? On the contrary, if your documents are all written in English, should i still translate it into French?

By the way, do I also have to submit my high school diploma and transcript translated into French language?

2. For those in the Philippines, what is the Certified true Copy means? Does that mean, it has to be DFA authenticated? For the case of your college credentials and college diploma, do these have to be authenticated by DFA? Other thing, are NSO Cert for Birth and marriage are enough to prove that it is a certified true copy? OR, these have to in accordance to the set-forth guidelines, that is:

The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name

:-*By the way, does "Photocopy" format simply means a second copy with no attestation that it is a second copy; just a plain copy of the file? Forgive me, just making sure.

I also would also like to assess the acceptability of my application, hope someone could help me evaluate my credentials:

Principal
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 8 years in bank institution
English
Oral: 6.5
Listening: 6.5
French
Oral: DELF A2
Listening: DELF A2
Spouse:
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 5 years in bank institution
French
Oral: DELF A1
Listening: DELF A1
Financial Status: Capable

Amicalement,

Rowel

Ravsy

Jun 23, 2012
Dear Seniors,

My friend had submitted his application at Quebec Hong kong office in October 2012, now nearly waiting for 5 months I have received the file back with covering letter as under and reason of refusal:

We have received your request for a certificate of selection of Quebec and we thank you.

Unfortunately, you can not submit the application at present.

Indeed, It was decided under the Act respecting immigration to Quebec, to suspend the receipt of applications for certificates of selection can be presented by some skilled workers between 1 April 2012 and 31 July 2013 candidate.

We then return you the documents you have submitted. In the attached list, we check the reason for which your request n'st not admissible.

For more information, we invite you to visit our web site address.

Please accept, Excellency, our distinquees greetings.

Management of mail, the inflow and Benchmarking.

P.j. Reasons for return
Documents submitted to the LUFA your request

REASONS FOR RETURN

Evidence of the legality of your professional experience (statement issued by the contributions social security fund or proof of exemption).

Please guide why my file is back?? can my friend re-apply again. PLEASE HELP SENIORS.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
I had my interview today with my spouse(main applicant). The Quebec officer did not grant us the CSQ because we did not have any CIEP results. Strange that the officer wanted this because we applied before Dec 2011. I had submitted my DELF B2 certificate but he inisisted that we should both take the TCF pour Quebec and mail our results.

Otherwise, the interview was pretty calm, but the officer was not a friendly one like many of the applicants report. He verified passports, diplomas, and work experience. He also asked "Why Quebec" and the interview was entirely in English. I think he had his mind made up to make us sit for tests, otherwise he would have given an option to speak in French, or atleast try in French.

Apr 17, 2013
Hi Seniours,

Hope someone could help me evaluate my credentials regarding acceptability of my QSW applicaition. Thanks in advance:

Principal
Work Experience: more than 8 years in bank institution
English
Oral: 6.5
Listening: 6.5
French
Oral: DELF A2
Listening: DELF A2
Spouse:
Work Experience: more than 5 years in bank institution
French
Oral: DELF A1
Listening: DELF A1
Financial Status: Capable

Amicalement,

Rowel

cvrats13

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sg-hk