NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Sorry I need to repost this as I have not received any response yet...

Hey guys

Obviously a newbie here, but been reading posts since last couple days as I am preparing everything to hopefully submit my application by 1st week of July. I have a question...I am a registered nurse in Philippines but didn't have any work experience as a nurse. 1. How true that the Related Learning Experience can be counted as work experience? 2. Few months after I passed the board exam, I went to UK and studied Level 3 Diploma in in Health and Social Care...Will i gain points for the 2 yrs work experience i had in England as Health Care Assistant? Replies will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.[/b][/i]

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Hello gamma_jb....i got your pm but it seems like i can't send you personal message. Anyway, i graduated 2009.

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
alq814 said:
Hello gamma_jb....i got your pm but it seems like i can't send you personal message. Anyway, i graduated 2009.
Hi,

YUP, RLE is considered a work experience...

Work experience
Recognized experience
The work experience by a skilled worker candidate must have been acquired:

in the five years preceding the date of submission of an application for a selection certificate
in an occupation with a skill level above “D” as defined by the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
legally in the country concerned.

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated.

Inadmissibility of skill level “D” occupations
Work experience acquired in skill level “D” occupations as defined by the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is not admissible. Skill level “D” occupations are those that usually require a brief demonstration of the work to be performed, or on-the-job training or that do not have any particular educational requirements.

Intership

This constitutes experience acquired:

full time or part time
as part of remunerated internships (for non-remunerated internships recognized by a diploma, experience must be acquired during an apprenticeship, training or specialization)
in the five years preceding the date of submission of the application for a selection certificate.

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Hi tubelight,

Did you get the actual expired check from BIQ Montreal? Coz I received an email yesterday that my check had also expired and that they would send the check back by mail. i plan to use credit card instead but I still have to wait for the check since the bank needs it before giving me back the money...

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Thanks gamma_jb...yes i read that info on quebec's website i just have doubts. Do you think my 2 years work experience in uk as health care assistant will earn me points too? Cos in Quebec's website they didn't speficy if the work experience needs to related to your diploma?

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
gamma_jb said:
Hi tubelight,

Did you get the actual expired check from BIQ Montreal? Coz I received an email yesterday that my check had also expired and that they would send the check back by mail. i plan to use credit card instead but I still have to wait for the check since the bank needs it before giving me back the money...
gamma,

Yes I did. They returned me the original expired check along with the letter explaining that I have 90 days to be considered and an annexure sheet.

I would still recommend to make another DD. The only benefit of sending the payment by credit card is that you can track it if the amount has been drawn. Also you will be charged extra if your country of issue of credit card has a currency other than Canadian dollars.

tubelight

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Nomination.....
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
HK to Montreal
alq814 said:
Thanks gamma_jb...yes i read that info on quebec's website i just have doubts. Do you think my 2 years work experience in uk as health care assistant will earn me points too? Cos in Quebec's website they didn't speficy if the work experience needs to related to your diploma?
I think applicants like yourself should definitely give it a go as you have higher chances of being accepted without an interview compared to engineers and doctors. If you have done a program/course/degree in nursing with the duration atleast equal to that specified on Quebec area of training then you will receive CSQ in less than 6 months without an interview.

So ya all the best!!!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reginaforquebec said:
Hi Friends,

I want to ask some advise from all the experience people here. We applied for QSW last August 23, 2012 until recently we received a letter from BIQ Montreal Asia ( application was transfered from BIQ HK to Montreal and we find out only recently ). The letter mention that they started reviewing our application until they find out that our bankdraft was already expired. Below is the letter that was translated to english from french.

Madam,

We have started the analysis of your application for a Quebec Selection Certificate. However, we have notices that the payment of your application is incomplete of could not be successfully processed, for the following reason:

-The bank draft that you have submitted had expired. Threrefore, you have to submit a new payment by credit card or bank draft.

The payment has to be processed by credit card, bank draft, certified cheque, made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec, drawn on a Canadian bank without fees for our services. The fees are not refundable, neither deductible from the Canadian Visa Office.

To make the payment by credit card, print and return this form Payment by credit card ( A – 0591 – FO) duly completed and signed. This form can be found at the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/credit-card.html

You have to provide your payment within 90 following the sending of this letter, to the indicated address at the bottom of this page. If you do not provide the payment within this time frame, this present letter will represent a rejection decision on your application and this, without further notice, as stated in the Quebec Immigration Law.

Please join this letter to your payment.

Regards,

Attached document: Bank draft

The question is this:
1. I just want to know if we way back the fee do you think we can received AOR straightaway?
2. Can we refund the bankdarft that was expired from the bank?

This is an indication that your application is accepted and you will be given AOR ! because if it has not been awarded AOT points then your application would be with you cos i ve seen NevilK's Case who's application was returned cos of 0 points in AOT good luck correct me seniors if i am wrong

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Bonjour

I require A2 in french and advance level in English to qualify for QSW

Can anyone tell what is maximum points we can score in listening and speaking as i receive 5 in listening and 7 in speaking.

how much score do i get.

Condelement

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSFK said:
Bonjour

I require A2 in french and advance level in English to qualify for QSW

Can anyone tell what is maximum we can score in listening and speaking as i receive 5 in listening and 7 in speaking.

how much score do i get.

Condelement

total points awarded are 5 brother

2 for listening

and 3 for speaking

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Umer Shahzad said:
total points awarded are 5 brother

2 for listening

and 3 for speaking
Thanks Umer

I live in Rawalpindi and can i call you for info sharing as i am in need of serious help and you are senior than me.

Also my consultant is demanding 8 in listening and 7 plus in speaking what points will i get if i score this
Please inbox me your portable numero.

Kind Regards

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
alq814 said:
Hi,
As long the work experience is paid, you get points for that. It's not necessary that work experience is related to diploma. as long as you submit your application not more than 5 years within the time you graduate, any paid experience within that time period is counted as work experience even though not related to degree...

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSFK said:
Thanks Umer

I live in Rawalpindi and can i call you for info sharing as i am in need of serious help and you are senior than me.

Also my consultant is demanding 8 in listening and 7 plus in speaking what points will i get if i score this
Please inbox me your portable numero.

Kind Regards
Your consultant is right. If you need to score maximum (6 Points) then you must have to score 7 in Speaking and 8 in Listening. Please let me know if you need more details.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
tubelight said:
I think applicants like yourself should definitely give it a go as you have higher chances of being accepted without an interview compared to engineers and doctors. If you have done a program/course/degree in nursing with the duration atleast equal to that specified on Quebec area of training then you will receive CSQ in less than 6 months without an interview.

So ya all the best!!!
Thanks tubelight...very encouraging. Although I still am a bit worried cos i wont be claiming points for french due to time constraints, but i will enrol in french class while waiting for their response in my application. How are you doing with your application by the way?