QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadabigboy said:
hey swamik thank you so much, I forgot to mention she works in a bank as well, and she's also an operations manager with 7 years banking experience
I think the occupation should be related to the area of training to gain points for area of training,

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
swamik said:
Even I got my application returned couple of days back with the requirement saying

An original diploma or a certificate of result of a test recognized by
Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities, confirming your
language skills in French.

I have never claimed points for French, but, i am wondering why they ask for the above. Can we assume French language test result is an essential part of the application ? But they do not mention this in any place in their site I am confused..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amirjs said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html
It clearly says about the point for the test will be based on the test result. But, my doubt is when I do not claim point for French skills why should I submit the test result

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
GOT CSQ - INTERVIEW WAIVED

INTERVIEW WAIVED AS WE HAVE 63 POINTS I GUESS BY submitting our ielts and delf scores (A1) and nurses are on priority list. Our A1 result declared in August and got the DELF certificates in October but delayed to submit them god knows why lol.... but this was a shocker for me and fir my family. Principal applicant is my wife. We just got our A2 results but there is no need to send them to BIQ as we already got our CSQs. CSQ is valid for 3 years. Will apply soon for federal. I had a talk to my consultant Abhinav dot com in delhi and they were saying them they are getting Lots of interview waivers for their other clients if they get 63 points (with family) by submitting their IELTS and DELF, i know one case where a software engineer got CSQ by just submitting A1 DELF and IELTS....All in All Good news for us. Just tense about how to do planning to leave in montreal, where to stay, how to look for jobs, how the early days will be...etc....

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
My Quebec CSQ application sent in July 2012 to BIQ Hongkong was sent back in Nov 2012... they sent my file back instantly saying "my degree doesn't award any points for Area of Training"...

Now, I am planning to apply for study visa and go to Vancouver for some course...

Would VO know I had tried for PR via CSQ and therefore reject my study visa because of "intent to settle in Canada"? What are the chances they'll be able to see that I had applied for CSQ?

My consultant for Quebec wants to re-send the documents for CSQ with a strong cover letter because they believe I MUST get pts for AOT.. but I'm not too hopeful and I have no time left now.. So better to try for study visa... But I'm scared if study visa gets rejected, Quebec will get in problem too because in second stage of Quebec PR, one has to apply to FEDERAL.. where they will see I had applied for study visa to Vancouver and therefore, didn't have plans for settling in Quebec

What should I do guys plzzz help me?

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
nevillek said:
My Quebec CSQ application sent in July 2012 to BIQ Hongkong was sent back in Nov 2012... they sent my file back instantly saying "my degree doesn't award any points for Area of Training"...

Now, I am planning to apply for study visa and go to Vancouver for some course...

Would VO know I had tried for PR via CSQ and therefore reject my study visa because of "intent to settle in Canada"? What are the chances they'll be able to see that I had applied for CSQ?

My consultant for Quebec wants to re-send the documents for CSQ with a strong cover letter because they believe I MUST get pts for AOT.. but I'm not too hopeful and I have no time left now.. So better to try for study visa... But I'm scared if study visa gets rejected, Quebec will get in problem too because in second stage of Quebec PR, one has to apply to FEDERAL.. where they will see I had applied for study visa to Vancouver and therefore, didn't have plans for settling in Quebec

What should I do guys plzzz help me?
Hey nevillek, here we share about timelines, applications, translations, documentents needed, etc., however in such complex situations I would advise you to seek professional help may be a knowledgeable lawyer (not just a consultant) without a professional assessment you might make a mistake that you might not be able to fix later. Good luck!

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Re: GOT CSQ - INTERVIEW WAIVED

rohitchaudhary1976 said:
INTERVIEW WAIVED AS WE HAVE 63 POINTS I GUESS BY submitting our ielts and delf scores (A1) and nurses are on priority list. Our A1 result declared in August and got the DELF certificates in October but delayed to submit them god knows why lol.... but this was a shocker for me and fir my family. Principal applicant is my wife. We just got our A2 results but there is no need to send them to BIQ as we already got our CSQs. CSQ is valid for 3 years. Will apply soon for federal. I had a talk to my consultant Abhinav dot com in delhi and they were saying them they are getting Lots of interview waivers for their other clients if they get 63 points (with family) by submitting their IELTS and DELF, i know one case where a software engineer got CSQ by just submitting A1 DELF and IELTS....All in All Good news for us. Just tense about how to do planning to leave in montreal, where to stay, how to look for jobs, how the early days will be...etc....
I have known people in this forum who have gotten way above the required points 56+ for single and 63+ for married and they have also been under priority list and they still had to attend an interview. Good for you! feel very lucky! Good luck on the next stage.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Master7 said:
Hey nevillek, here we share about timelines, applications, translations, documentents needed, etc., however in such complex situations I would advise you to seek professional help may be a knowledgeable lawyer (not just a consultant) without a professional assessment you might make a mistake that you might not be able to fix later. Good luck!
Where do I find such a lawyer?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
swamik said:
Even I got my application returned couple of days back with the requirement saying

An original diploma or a certificate of result of a test recognized by
Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities, confirming your
language skills in French.

I have never claimed points for French, but, i am wondering why they ask for the above. Can we assume French language test result is an essential part of the application ? But they do not mention this in any place in their site I am confused..

double check your application, you may put by mistake a tick on the field that says you have attached a proof for it

nurudeena

Jun 27, 2010
Good day senior,

SIGNAL MAKER,SWAMIK,DADABIGBOY AND LIBERWOMAN-Please i need help from you guys to evaluate my profile stated below.i want to send my application for Quebec programe.

38year old
married with 2kinds
accounting graduate from Nigeria university(graduated in year 2000)
work experience over 10years)
my spouse is gradaute of sociology from nigeria university(graduated in year 2008)

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
nurudeena said:
Good day senior,

SIGNAL MAKER,SWAMIK,DADABIGBOY AND LIBERWOMAN-Please i need help from you guys to evaluate my profile stated below.i want to send my application for Quebec programe.

38year old
married with 2kinds
my spouse is gradaute of sociology from nigeria university(graduated in year 2008)
Hello,

Please someone give our friend the two links of area of training and the grid from which he can calculate the points. I have them as files an i dont know if i can upload files here .

please tell me if you need any help.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nurudeena said:
Good day senior,

38year old
married with 2kinds
Please go through below link. That will help.

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

RITI

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
BIQ Honk Kong has recieved our application on 3rd Oct but we have not heard anything from them till know. Do i need to wait further or write to them

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
Certified Copies

I understand as they are UK documents in English that I can go to the Canandian Consulate in my home town (south France) and they can do Certified copies.

Anyone know if this is true?

cerqueirap

Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2013
Certified true copy
Copy of a document certified as true to the original by the institution holding the original or by the legal authority duly authorized to certify
a copy of a document.
Example 1: A copy of your originals diplomas or transcripts must be certified as true by the administration or registrar of the educational
institution (school, college or university) that issued your diplomas or transcripts or by an authorized legal authority (Ministère de l’éducation
or other equivalent government bodies).
Example 2: A copy of your act of birth must be certified as true by the national, regional or municipal legal authority responsible for keeping
civil status registers (Direction de l’état civil, a government department, consulate, etc.).
The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name
The authorized person must sign the copy and affix the seal of the institution, if any.
Note: The copy of a document sworn by a person (a commissioner for oaths, officer of the court or justice of the peace) who does not hold
the original or who cannot certify its validity is not a certified true copy of the original.

Titoualfruk said:
Certified Copies

I understand as they are UK documents in English that I can go to the Canandian Consulate in my home town (south France) and they can do Certified copies.

Anyone know if this is true?