Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
xyiday said:
Hi R u on priority ? i filed my on 24th and received on 28th. got my aor last month.
if you are on priority, there is a chance that u might get aor and being scheduled for a interview letter! :D
R&D Chemist.. Top priority :p

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria_Sal said:
Can anybody please explain what is a selection mission...
and what does number of missions refer to...
is it a new program as per which files will be processed earlier....
Maria
You can get required information from below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg1724919#msg1724919
Nicely illustrated by MKShah. :)

@MKShah : What you up to buddy? Nice to see you after long time.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
harit79 said:
Maria
You can get required information from below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.0.html;msg1724919#msg1724919
Nicely illustrated by MKShah. :)

@ MKShah : What you up to buddy? Nice to see you after long time.
Hi harit79, I m doing good. How r u?
Well, frankly speaking, I have left this desperation about quebec immigration.
B'coz, it will take much time: at least 1 year for csq and same 1 more year for federal PR. Till then, It will be altogether different situation.
may be 1 or 2 kids ;)

and god knows if I will be in a better position in my home country, then why to move to a stranger country where I need to start from scratch.

rgquebec

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-14
AOR Received.
SA-31-07-14
Hi,

One of my relative wants to apply for quebec, he has done Masters in Computer applications (MCA) from India + 5 yrs of IT experience. Is he eligible to apply under current rules for 2012 intake ?

thanks for your reply

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day friends.I sent my CSQ application to Paris on the 16th of August,2012.I received an e-mail on the 29th of August,2012 from Paris office that my application has been received and subsequently transfered to Montreal office.They told me that i should not reply to the e-mail and that i should not send any additional documents or payment to Montreal office until they get my acknowledgement of receipt and individual reference number sent to Montreal.For transfering my application,does it mean that my file is complete and everything is in order?Thanks!

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Styl Hunt said:
R&D Chemist.. Top priority :p

probably you are being shortlisted in a interview...

by the way, i have a great news to share

a family in priority list, civil engineering,applied may 28,2012 got their csq, no interview~~~

xyiday

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day friends.I sent my CSQ application to Paris on the 16th of August,2012.I received an e-mail on the 29th of August,2012 from Paris office that my application has been received and subsequently transfered to Montreal office.They told me that i should not reply to the e-mail and that i should not send any additional documents or payment to Montreal office until they get my acknowledgement of receipt and individual reference number sent to Montreal.For transfering my application,does it mean that my file is complete and everything is in order?Thanks!

no it only means your file is transferred to montreal as paris biq does not accept any new appliations as from march this year i think...

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/dcs-travailleurs/index.html

À compter du 16 mars 2012, toutes les demandes d’immigration doivent être envoyées à Montréal à la Direction de l’immigration économique – International, au Service Europe de l’Ouest, Afrique subsaharienne, Maghreb et non plus aux bureaux de Paris et de Bruxelles.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
francaise said:
As stated in letter to bring "Updated Employment Certificate", It means they want latest work employment details like latest job duties, company name etc. If you are performing the same job duties that you were performing in year 2010, then you can write the same job duties.
@ francaise; thx for reply, My letters which i sent in 2010 was signed by line manager and till now iam preparing the same JD, but my line manager left to australia and now my line manager is my GM. the issue is i cant share my CSQ project with GM to get updated JDs and another issue my old line manager is not available here anymore...should i prepare old JDs with new supervisor signatures i.e. GM. or present the old JDs in interview becaue they have the copy of that in my application record..what should i do than???? any help will be appreciated.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response.Please,what are my chances?This is my profile:Age 35,work experience:4 years 6 months(Audio visual engineer & Electrical Electronics Engineering Technologist),Language:French(TEFAQ)Orale comprehension B2,Orale expression B2,English(IELTS)listening band 7,speaking band 8,Education:Higher National Diploma(Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology from Yaba College of Technology,lagos Nigeria),AOT:My course seems not to be under any area of training,Wife's age:31 years,Education:Bachelor of Education(Integrated Science Education/Secondary School & vocational &technical school teacher,work exp:3 years,children:3(all less than 12 years,i have sufficient finance.What is my point and can i qualify since they said my file has been moved from paris to montreal on the 29th of August,2012 after posting it on the 16th of August,2012.Please,how fast is the montreal office?They said i should not send additional document or payment to montreal office until i receive my A OR and individual reference number.For saying this,does that mean they approve of my file?Thanks!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hey Vicky...

It's been a long time since I logged into this forum. I deliberately stayed away to work on my French and not think about the migration process too much to save myself some mental anxiety. But what good news when I logged on today and read you got your interview call. Instantly, I remembered your burdens, doubts and the many concerns you opined, now i'm truly glad for you, and you will get your CSQ, lifting that heavy burden you had. It was all in God's timing (forgive me if you are of a different religion)...the mere fact that you received your call and the interview is soon means now is your time - embrace it, you have been waiting this long do not let nerves get into your way. Again I am glad for you, in time I will get there...see you soon in Montreal.

Bajan
@bajan, Thanks a lot mate, yes i remember all those ideas which i shared with you and still im very grateful for motivating me and stay focused..well iam Muslim and very open to all religions of the world and respect that so dont worry...yes i was very happy when i got the interview call, you can imagine after waiting 2 years and more approx and suddenly u receive this news will make u jump some feet above the ground..Now the big thing is to pass interview and get CSQ..i hope i will get my CSQ inshallah..

I am sure inshallah one day we will meet eachother in montreal and have cup of coffee at my place..If u dont mind... :D

GOD bless u..

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Hello,

I had sent an equiry about my CSQ application which was delivered on 30th July 12 and below is the reply i got from them

Bonjour,

Nous avons reçu une demande sous votre nom et date de naissance le 2012.07.30.

Le dossier est en attente de traitement, merci de patienter.

We received an application under your name and date of birth on 2012.07.30.

The file is now in queue for further process, please be patient.

Salutations,

Joyce Chiu

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
GENTLEANDREW said:
Thanks for your response.Please,what are my chances?This is my profile:Age 35,work experience:4 years 6 months(Audio visual engineer & Electrical Electronics Engineering Technologist),Language:French(TEFAQ)Orale comprehension B2,Orale expression B2,English(IELTS)listening band 7,speaking band 8,Education:Higher National Diploma(Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology from Yaba College of Technology,lagos Nigeria),AOT:My course seems not to be under any area of training,Wife's age:31 years,Education:Bachelor of Education(Integrated Science Education/Secondary School & vocational &technical school teacher,work exp:3 years,children:3(all less than 12 years,i have sufficient finance.What is my point and can i qualify since they said my file has been moved from paris to montreal on the 29th of August,2012 after posting it on the 16th of August,2012.Please,how fast is the montreal office?They said i should not send additional document or payment to montreal office until i receive my A OR and individual reference number.For saying this,does that mean they approve of my file?Thanks!
Hello, I'm not too good with analyzing points but with the profile you have stated you are looking very good though I will advice that your wife should prepare for French exams too to further strenghten your chances.

Take a look at my timelines and you will have an idea of how long it takes to complete the CSQ and Federal process which may even improve. When filed my application I was a complete novice and got fed up when the processes seemed to be taking forever, infact my quest for answers led me to this forum and I eventually got used to the waiting game when I realized it was a general thing.

As advise be very patient and try to go about your daily routine, time will eventually fly by and you will complete the process in due course. Please wait to receive your AOR which will confirm the acceptance of your application.

Cheers

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for your response.Please,do you know the phone number and e-mail address of BIQ in montreal?Thanks.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Dear all

Today i got Visa stamped on my Passport along with CORP

Thanks to all friends