+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

devolin182

Dec 13, 2020
Congrats, @CCarter
Super happy for you. Mine should be arriving soon too. I guess.

The only thing that makes me uneasy is that even though our CSQ application arrival date and credit card charge date are very similar, I still did not get an AOR.
They are fast to charge the cards, not to send the AOR. :)

If u dont mind my asking...
What is the next step?
Do we have to send a copy of the CSQ toIRCC? Or any communication that we have received it?

Thank you.
In my case after my wife(she is the sponsor) got the CSQ on the mail, she just scanned it and I sent the scanned copies to the VO that's doing the paperwork, in our case its in Mexico. Afterward, they said they had attached it to my application and that it was good to go.

Reactions: Marcos_Bastos

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
In my case after my wife(she is the sponsor) got the CSQ on the mail, she just scanned it and I sent the scanned copies to the VO that's doing the paperwork, in our case its in Mexico. Afterward, they said they had attached it to my application and that it was good to go.
Hi devolin182
Mine is in Mexico as well.
How did you send the CSQ copies to Mexico VO?

Regards,

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
HI

Hi @CCarter ,

I just called them and they said that my application in in process. That was comforting.
They also said they sent the AOR, but I never received it.
Will share news as I have them.

In reply to your question:
No, they did not send anything saying my cc was charged.

Cheers

I wonder if they have the correct address? I got a notification of the credit card charge in the mail.

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi all,

CSQ issued. Super happy here.
Funny thing is that I had never received AOR, neither the confirmation that my card was charged.

Let's wait for the next steps.
For those that had CSQ issued either in november or now in December... Did you get the AOR2 already?

Regards,
Marcos

Fleurdelys

May 2, 2020
Hi all,

Funny thing is that I had never received AOR, neither the confirmation that my card was charged.

For those that had CSQ issued either in november or now in December... Did you get the AOR2 already?

Regards,
Marcos
Our CSQ was issued in September 2020. We haven’t heard anything since then. No AOR2, no medical request. No updates since March. We’re February applicants and our VO is Mississauga....

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi all,

Quick update.
Even though I did not receive a formal e-mail, my application arrived in MEXICO VO and I guess I have the AOR.
I sent the CSQ's of my wife and her kid by e-mail and I got a response from them, saying that the CSQ's were received and attached to my file.

Regards,
Marcos

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamal A.

Fleurdelys

May 2, 2020
Hi all,

Quick update.
Even though I did not receive a formal e-mail, my application arrived in MEXICO VO and I guess I have the AOR.
I sent the CSQ's of my wife and her kid by e-mail and I got a response from them, saying that the CSQ's were received and attached to my file.

Regards,
Marcos
Hi Marcos, How did you find out about your application arriving in Mexico VO? Was it updated online ?
Thank you

devolin182

Dec 13, 2020
Hi all,

Quick update.

Regards,
Marcos

Thats the exact sequence mine application went trough, I did however get an email from them

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Hi all,

Regards,
Marcos

great news!

When I got the email that I was approved as a sponsor it said they would be sending it to Mexico. I never got an AOR from Mexico but in the back and forth of trying to figure out why it says we didnt do biometrics, they confirmed they had it. FYI my file still says they have not received fingerprints even though they confirmed they did.