+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Dec 12, 2019
Also, whatever happened to the 2019 data in the 2020 Outland spreadsheet? I understand that the purpose is to track 2020 applications, though a lot of us who submitted our application in late 2019 had our data there and it has now been deleted.

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Also, whatever happened to the 2019 data in the 2020 Outland spreadsheet? I understand that the purpose is to track 2020 applications, though a lot of us who submitted our application in late 2019 had our data there and it has now been deleted.
I am sorry to hear that.
I noticed that very recently admins blocked changes on the spreadsheet. Before that everybody could make changes and every now and then, there was a complete mess (removed lines or even complete tabs).

There is a 2020 spreadsheet, exclusively for Quebec Outland.
Maybe you can tryto enter your info there:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zVX9W_94tNWGcguNqfaZ8zLfZ5rWt7Y_S__wbD-GwfQ/edit#gid=2048922506

Regards,
Marcos

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Hi CCarter.

In a similar situation. Card was charged 3 days after application was received in MICC.

SA: Canadian Citizen Quebec Resident
PA Country: Brazil
App Arrived in Sydney: Feb 27th 2020
AOR1: September 4th 2020
Biometrics Request: Sept 22nd 2020
Biometrics Submitted:
Medical Request:
Medical Exam:
Medical Passed:
VA transferred: Oct 14th to Mexico City
AOR2:
SA Approval: Oct 14th 2020
CSQ Request letter: Oct 14th 2020
CSQ Application Sent: Oct 16th 2020
CSQ CC charged : Oct 22nd
CSQ AOR:
CSQ Approval:
DM:
PPR:

Regards,
Marcos
Thanks for letting me know! Good to know Im not the only one, wonder what it means for us. We're on similar timelines and the same V/O too. I'll definitely post if I hear anything from them.

Reactions: Marcos_Bastos

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Thanks for letting me know! Good to know Im not the only one, wonder what it means for us. We're on similar timelines and the same V/O too. I'll definitely post if I hear anything from them.
Hi CCarter,
If I have updates, I will share them with you as well.
Cheers.

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi @CCarter. How are things?

I saw in the spreadsheet that apparently, you got the CSQ AOR.
Quick question:
How did you receive it? Mail, e-mail or something else?
Thanks

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Hi @CCarter. How are things?

I saw in the spreadsheet that apparently, you got the CSQ AOR.
Quick question:
How did you receive it? Mail, e-mail or something else?
Thanks
Hey Marcos,

I got it in the regular mail. I live in Montreal so it came pretty quickly. They charged me on the Monday and I got it on the Friday. They didnt do any communication via email.

cheers

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hey Marcos,

I got it in the regular mail. I live in Montreal so it came pretty quickly. They charged me on the Monday and I got it on the Friday. They didnt do any communication via email.

cheers
Hi @CCarter.
That was fast.
I live in Saint-Lambert, so it will probably take a little while until Canada Post crosses Jacques Cartier bridge to deliver my mail. :p

Thank you so much for the info.

Cheers

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Hi @CCarter.
That was fast.
I live in Saint-Lambert, so it will probably take a little while until Canada Post crosses Jacques Cartier bridge to deliver my mail. :p

Thank you so much for the info.

Cheers
Hey Marcos,

Just an update. I got a letter from them today saying they need my social insurance number which I dont remember being on the form but whatever. Im hopeful this means they really are processing faster these days.

Odd that you still would not have gotten your AOR. Although I think this is less painful if we dont try to apply logic.

cheers

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hey Marcos,

Just an update. I got a letter from them today saying they need my social insurance number which I dont remember being on the form but whatever. Im hopeful this means they really are processing faster these days.

Odd that you still would not have gotten your AOR. Although I think this is less painful if we dont try to apply logic.

cheers
Hi @CCarter,
Ibelieve they are, indeed,processing it faster.

See this:
========================================================================================
At present, the Ministère is issuing a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for the applications received on:

• In June 2020, for a spouse, de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • In June 2020, for other family members.

Information regarding processing times will be updated regularly.
Latest update: November 3, 2020
========================================================================================
That was a big jump, From March to June.
Hopefully, we will be receiving good news soon.

And about the request for your SIN number... That is a positive thing, I guess. It means that they are processing your file.

Cheers

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys, wanted to give you an update so my husband received a letter recently for an interview in december so i guess they started to work on some applications

Reactions: Marcos_Bastos

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Hey all, just updating that we got CSQ in the mail yesterday. Dated Dec 3rd 2020.

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hey all, just updating that we got CSQ in the mail yesterday. Dated Dec 3rd 2020.
Congrats, @CCarter
Super happy for you. Mine should be arriving soon too. I guess.

The only thing that makes me uneasy is that even though our CSQ application arrival date and credit card charge date are very similar, I still did not get an AOR.
They are fast to charge the cards, not to send the AOR. :)

If u dont mind my asking...
What is the next step?
Do we have to send a copy of the CSQ toIRCC? Or any communication that we have received it?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
At present, the Ministère is issuing a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for the applications received on:

• In October 2020, for a spouse, de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • In September 2020, for other family members.

Information regarding processing times will be updated regularly.
Latest update: December 9, 2020

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Congrats, @CCarter
Super happy for you. Mine should be arriving soon too. I guess.

The only thing that makes me uneasy is that even though our CSQ application arrival date and credit card charge date are very similar, I still did not get an AOR.
They are fast to charge the cards, not to send the AOR. :)

If u dont mind my asking...
What is the next step?
Do we have to send a copy of the CSQ toIRCC? Or any communication that we have received it?

Thank you.

Yeah its odd that they didnt do your AOR yet. They sent the AOR to me via regular mail. Did they send you anything about having charged your card? I would send that in to IRCC via webform. I scanned the AOR and submitted it via webform. I will be scanning and submitting the CSQ via webform just in case, even though they say they send it.

Im uneasy because the biometrics were submitted in Sept and my file still says they didnt received them. So I guess we all get something to worry about :)

cheers

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
HI
Yeah its odd that they didnt do your AOR yet. They sent the AOR to me via regular mail. Did they send you anything about having charged your card? I would send that in to IRCC via webform. I scanned the AOR and submitted it via webform. I will be scanning and submitting the CSQ via webform just in case, even though they say they send it.

Im uneasy because the biometrics were submitted in Sept and my file still says they didnt received them. So I guess we all get something to worry about :)

cheers
Hi @CCarter ,

I just called them and they said that my application in in process. That was comforting.
They also said they sent the AOR, but I never received it.
Will share news as I have them.

In reply to your question:
No, they did not send anything saying my cc was charged.

Cheers

Reactions: kiranf