Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Hey man. Updated my signature.

Do I send it in the regular web form ? Or would there be a specific one for the London Visa Office ? Any idea ?
Actually never mind. I found the option in the web form to select a visa office.

Reactions: Fang_89

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi, @wfsoomro

After you sent the CSQ application, you are supposed to get an acknowledgment of receipt.
In my case, I never got it. NOt even one e-mail saying it was received by them.

What I did was to call MICC and ask whether they had received it or not. Then, they confirmed they did.

I sent my CSQ application on October 16, 2020.
I called MICC on October 30, 2020 (that is when they confirm they had received it.)
CSQ got approved on December 03, 2020

Hope this can answer your question.

Have a great day.
Cheers
Hi can you share me the number of MICC? Until now we didn't get CSQ

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
It's the same number mu husband keep calling once a week, last Monday he called and still no new update. The phone operator will just read for you if there's new update but couldn't help
It's called the MIFI now, their number is:
  • Montréal area: 514 864-9191
  • Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
  • Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191
It's the same number my husband use to call but they are just reading for you if there's new update, they can't help. Even my husband explained them our situation we have infants and he need me to be there asap, but no actions at all, they delayed. I thought if Citizen is traveling they will expedite, it didn't happen us. My daughter is already Citizen, she couldn't fly alone without me, all my family are citizen except me.

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
It's the same number mu husband keep calling once a week, last Monday he called and still no new update. The phone operator will just read for you if there's new update but couldn't help

It's the same number my husband use to call but they are just reading for you if there's new update, they can't help. Even my husband explained them our situation we have infants and he need me to be there asap, but no actions at all, they delayed. I thought if Citizen is traveling they will expedite, it didn't happen us. My daughter is already Citizen, she couldn't fly alone without me, all my family are citizen except me.
Can you add a signature to your posts so we know where you are in the process? How long have you been waiting for your CSQ?

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Can you add a signature to your posts so we know where you are in the process? How long have you been waiting for your CSQ?
My time line:
Sent Family Outland app Aug 2019
AOR Sep 2019
SA Nov 2019
Bio Nov 2019
Requested to apply CSQ Dec 2019
Sent CSQ app end of Dec 2019
Medical Request Dec 2019
Medical done pass Jan 2020
Csq AOR July 2020
Pre-arrival September 2020
My VO in PH Requested my CSQ Sep 2020

Quebec Gov requested renew letter from federal Mar 2021, my VO advised to submit thesame letter approved on Nov 2019 as they don't send another letter. Resent the letter April and got AOR May 2021

My VO requested to renew med April 2021
Done my renewed medical April 2021

My VO asked again my CSQ granting me only 60 more days to submit CSQ which going to end 1st week July, I don't know what will gonna happen, my VO had warned me failure to submit within 60 days could lead to review again my application could lead to refusal

Now still waiting for my CSQ
Everything was fast except CSQ

Note, my family are all Canadian citizen, my husband and 2 daughters, 1 daughter is already with my husband in Canada when she was still 5 & half months, other twin will be traveling with me. I thought Citizens are priorities but not in my case, my daughters will be 2 years old this june, we missed 2 birthdays, 2 Christmas and new years, our entire application will complete 2 yrs soon. I hope families are given more priorities specially kids separated from parents, mine are still are infants, you don't know how painful our case to see our families separated.

Reactions: Marcos_Bastos