+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
I have seen no reports of anybody receiving a CSQ this week, or getting approval for a CSQ this week.

Another week lost. Don't let the warm weather fool you, we are still in March. This is actually the fourth month of March of the year. So this is what happens... You are in March and MIFI is working on November applications. Then March 31st comes along. The next morning you flip the calendar page and, surprise! It's March again. And for another month, MIFI works on November applications. End of the month comes along, flip the calendar page again and bam! March yet again! And so on. In a few weeks, we will again turn the calendar page. I fear a fifth month of March. And they will still be working on November applications.

As you can clearly see, I am going crazy here.
Story of my life , legit that’s my attitude right now . Cause god forbid they move on from November 20th file.

Reactions: Danik and kylaviet

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
From what I know, PPR letter will mention where exactly you need to send your Passport for stamping. It will also mention a Canadian address if you are already inside Canada. So if you are inside Canada by the time you receive PPR, you just need to send the passport to the Canadian Address.

If it were me, I would just wait for the PPR since it is the last step. Its better to wait rather than going through the visitor visa process.
I appreciate your suggestion, thank you! but this waiting game is frustrating.

Reactions: MahaJ23

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Just got an update from ircc.
They will resume in the month of Neveruary....:p:p:p:p
Hi they are honnest people..

They say on their site : Wait time information is updated regularly. It is true ... every century they update it .. it is regularly.. they didn't say it is updated frequently they said regularly :p;) So yeah resuming in Neveruary sounds about right.. Now they are thinking of opening flights for Europe and countries further south. Restaurants are opening, public transports did not stop, but MIFI that don't have to face people face to face still are taking coronavirus as an excuse to have still cases from November that were suppose to be completed in 25 days, still pending after 7 months..... FML

Riad1477

Feb 11, 2019
[QUOTE = "Kareem222, message: 8666853, membre: 157172"]
Salut tout le monde, quelqu'un peut-il me donner un numéro de téléphone MiFi, j'ai postulé le 18 février 2020, toujours en attente de CSQ AoR.:(:(
[/CITATION]

Bjr,
moi aussi j’ai postulé le 18 février, toujours rien

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
New
The presentation of the processing times on this page has been changed. The start dates for the processing of applications will no longer be posted. Instead, these dates will be replaced by the dates indicated below, which refer to the date of receipt of the files for which processing is currently being finalized.

At present, the Ministère is issuing a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for the applications received on:

• November 1, 2019, for a spouse, de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • November 6, 2019, for other family members.

Guys new update on website

IMPORTANT

The Ministère’s decision will be sent directly to the office of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada where the application for permanent residence for the person you are sponsoring will be processed. These timeframes will therefore not affect the timeframe for issuing permanent resident visas for sponsored persons.

Information regarding processing times will be updated regularly.
Latest update: June 15, 2020