+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Anyone planning to call MIFI today? Please provide updates related to what came out of the call! Thank you! Have a great week you all!

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Hey all hope your all well. Has anyone seen the MIFI website? They updated it if you look at the bottom but the dates haven't changed!!!! What are these people doing???

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
The measures adopted in response to the crisis situation can have an impact on application processing times. We are doing everything in our power to reduce these timeframes while assuming our responsibility to protect the health of public service employees. In these exceptional circumstances, it has become impossible to meet the 25-day deadline set out in the Customer Service Statement.

Please note that at present the Ministère is issuing the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for undertaking applications received up to:

• November 20, 2019, for a spouse, a de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • November 14, 2019, for other family members.
Starting June 1, information regarding timeframes will be updated on a weekly basis.

This the updates that they added but no moving of the applications.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
The measures adopted in response to the crisis situation can have an impact on application processing times. We are doing everything in our power to reduce these timeframes while assuming our responsibility to protect the health of public service employees. In these exceptional circumstances, it has become impossible to meet the 25-day deadline set out in the Customer Service Statement.

Please note that at present the Ministère is issuing the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for undertaking applications received up to:

• November 20, 2019, for a spouse, a de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • November 14, 2019, for other family members.
Starting June 1, information regarding timeframes will be updated on a weekly basis.

This the updates that they added but no moving of the applications.
Lies :(

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Anyone planning to call MIFI today? Please provide updates related to what came out of the call! Thank you! Have a great week you all!
They told me that my file start processing April 2. My app was receive Dec 10. Again, confirmed they dont update their website since covid.

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
I called today and again contradictory statement, lady said your file is waiting to be treated but since two weeks they were saying that there is progress on your file and you will hear something soon. Now today this lady said you have to wait little more because of COVID-19. The process is delayed.

• Sad
Reactions: Nkpj

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I called today and again contradictory statement, lady said your file is waiting to be treated but since two weeks they were saying that there is progress on your file and you will hear something soon. Now today this lady said you have to wait little more because of COVID-19. The process is delayed.
Goddd this is frustrating! What did she say when you told her that last time you called there was someone assigned to your file and that now she is telling your that your file is waiting to be processed? I wonder how many agent goes through our application before all the steps are completed.

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Goddd this is frustrating! What did she say when you told her that last time you called there was someone assigned to your file and that now she is telling your that your file is waiting to be processed? I wonder how many agent goes through our application before all the steps are completed.
Good question! Never thought of it that way

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
She probably means you'll have to wait a bit for it to be completed. Try to get an agent telling you since when it's processing. Last week, the agent didnt want to tell me since when it's processing. I think it can take up to 3-4 months processing now. My application is processing since April 2. Also it doesn't go in order because some applications are being processed before

Reactions: Canada&CO and Nkpj

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
When will they process outland applicants?
does it matter to MIFI if the applicant is outland or inland? I don't think so. The undertakings are all processed the same I think.