+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
I know. At least half of the agents say that which is incorrect. I kept saying is the date they receive the application but everyone was saying no they told us AOR. Well now we know it's received date. I spoke to one agent who was there for a long time, she said maybe some are new and are confusing dates but since she's been there she said they use the received date. Anyway, I think at the moment they don't even go in order and also they stopped updating their website since March is what I was told. Will they reupdate soon? I don't know. What I know is they are processing early December applications now.
Early December meaning the received date or the AOR date? Just to be clear. I sent mine on December 9th, and AOR is dated January 21st

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
In April, when i called and tried to clarify with agent and she said the date we charge ur card is your AOR abd we process by AOR not by received date and i told her that i was informed by many agents that it is by received date and she said i am supervisor and i work here for long so the information i gave u is correct, so i believed her that they work by AOR, if it is received date then i should get my csq by now.

Reactions: Nkpj

Ukraine/

May 22, 2020
Everething is clear for me as for a lawyer.

You can find the following information in their website.
The Department is currently processing applications received up to:
- November 20, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child.

Not received date of AOR.

But I can't understand only one thing.
What can they check during 6-7 months?
Can only imagine, how long they can check all evidences of relations that London is doing in my case.
4-5 years)))))

• Haha
Reactions: Laurahd

Romakim

Jan 16, 2020
Early December meaning the received date or the AOR date? Just to be clear. I sent mine on December 9th, and AOR is dated January 21st
Our timeline is the same with Jan.21 AOR, my husband called MIFI yesterday and they said that our file was start to open last April 1st.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi All,

While everybody is too much worried to get their CSQ and PR I am wondering how and when it would be possible to get our dependents into the country.

Right now the travel is banned and situation isnt really getting any better.

Apparently, this thought woke me up in the middle of night and unable to fall asleep.

Just want to know what your plans and opinions are on this?.

Question is simple- how do we get our dependents inside after their CSQ/PR approved...
Hi,

Exactly like @Laurahd mentioned our family are not restricted by the travel restrictions. But first they need to have their csq and visa.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Our timeline is the same with Jan.21 AOR, my husband called MIFI yesterday and they said that our file was start to open last April 1st.
Yes I got the same response! Hope that they are not saying bullshit to ease the anger! I will call in 7 days. Hope I won't get a stupid agent saying : No sir we are processing blablabla your file is waiting to be processed.

• Haha
Reactions: tham_son

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
received date. So Monday, call them to check. Someone said that they are not processing in other. But when I called, they said we dont update the website since March. (last update was march 17)

my CSQ timeline:

Dec 6 - CSQ sent to MIFI
Dec 10 - CSQ received by MIFI
Jan 21 - CSQ AOR
May 28 - agent told me my app was processing

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
the agent didnt want to tell me when the application start processing. I havent called since I got the AOR so I wouldnt know. I only called because I read a post of someone who said their application was in process and they sent theirs in december

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
In April, when i called and tried to clarify with agent and she said the date we charge ur card is your AOR abd we process by AOR not by received date and i told her that i was informed by many agents that it is by received date and she said i am supervisor and i work here for long so the information i gave u is correct, so i believed her that they work by AOR, if it is received date then i should get my csq by now.
See same here ! I would have gotten my CSQ by now since my receiving date is November 18 and AOR is November 27th . So they finished all applications till November 20th (that’s what they said ) now they are past that

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
My file was processed by AOR / CC Charged if it was by date received i would have gotten my CSQ 2 1/2 months ago with the previous batch. :( As time passes they take longer and longer each time. From March 17th they havent even bothered to update their website . I am so curious to see when they update it how far along have the reached.

Reactions: Nkpj

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Thank you for reply.......after long time you got it. Congrax again...they are processing files acc to aor or when they received our application...I don’t know....
So my CSQ was issued May 20th.