+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Haha they posted a nice joke on the MIFI website update :

Family reunification
The Department is currently receiving an exceptional volume of family sponsorship cases. As a result, it has become impossible to meet the 25-day deadline set out in the Customer Service Statement.

However, be assured that these delays will not affect the timelines for issuing permanent resident visas to sponsored persons. MIFI and IRCC work together to ensure that your file is processed and visas are issued in a timely manner. Arrangements have also been made so that you do not have to worry about the date of issuance of the Québec Selection Certificate. The MIFI is in charge of making the link with the IRCC.

The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

• November 20, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
  • November 14, 2019 for other family members.

------>Wait time information is updated regularly.<------- the joke
However, be assured that these delays will not affect the timelines for issuing permanent resident visas to sponsored persons.
Lol I’m at 12 months of my application now which is the average time . Still didn’t get my CSQ :)

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
However, be assured that these delays will not affect the timelines for issuing permanent resident visas to sponsored persons.
Lol I’m at 12 months of my application now which is the average time . Still didn’t get my CSQ :)
I am at 14 months still no CSQ

• Sad
Reactions: Nkpj

Nawar Helala

Jan 12, 2019
I do not mean to be a bringer of bad news but I am at 19 months since I applied to sponser my common law and still didnt get my CSQ.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Yes, that's exactly my case. I wanted to register and when I called the agent told to that it was not mandatory but what you never know with MIDI.

"Did anybody choose to register their marriage with État Civil? Did anyone who didn't have any problems?"
I registered mine but I was told I didn't need to by the agent at the État civil. I did it because I thought I'd request a canadian marriage certificate to add to my application. But it would be semi authentic and they needed the copy of the original anyway. I don't know the answer to your question but until now, I have not read anyone saying that MIFI asked them for more info. I don't think it's a problem. Because usually, your civil status is registered with other stakeholder (Revenu Québec, RAMQ, RRQ, etc) and none of them ever ask for your marriage certificate. At État civil they told me that certain class of immigrants need it, like foreign students in certain fields but I don't remember all the details.

Reactions: Canada&CO

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Whose in the current batch and hasnt gotten their CSQ?
And please inform us of any ghost updates or DM.
Again congrats to all that got their CSQ and a bit of more patience for the applicants of the upcoming batch. We are almost at the finish line!!!

• Love
Reactions: BharatFL and Nkpj

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Whose in the current batch and hasnt gotten their CSQ?
And please inform us of any ghost updates or DM.
Again congrats to all that got their CSQ and a bit of more patience for the applicants of the upcoming batch. We are almost at the finish line!!!
I’m a November CSQ applicant and AOR and didn’t get it yet :) we are in this together !!

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I’m a November CSQ applicant and AOR and didn’t get it yet :) we are in this together !!
Lets see what the mailman brings you by friday.... you got all my positive vibes coming your way!!

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I registered mine but I was told I didn't need to by the agent at the État civil. I did it because I thought I'd request a canadian marriage certificate to add to my application. But it would be semi authentic and they needed the copy of the original anyway. I don't know the answer to your question but until now, I have not read anyone saying that MIFI asked them for more info. I don't think it's a problem. Because usually, your civil status is registered with other stakeholder (Revenu Québec, RAMQ, RRQ, etc) and none of them ever ask for your marriage certificate. At État civil they told me that certain class of immigrants need it, like foreign students in certain fields but I don't remember all the details.
Thank you for the info

Sara015

Star Member
May 25, 2020
We are on the same boat! My application exceed 12 months and still waiting for csq

• Love
Reactions: Nkpj