+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
My AOR is January 21st and I called today and I have tears of joy in my eyes the agent although rude told me someone was assigned to my case this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a hard time to believe so I will call again tomorrow hoping to get another agent to confirm if I cried for nothing or if I have reason to have hopes.
Wow ok so I called today and the lady compared to the guy from yesterday who was super rude was really nice. But that is the only change. I again got contradicting information : Yesterday after noon the guy told me my case was assigned to an agent the same morning and today the lady told me my case started process early April. So here is my theory, the MIFI service desk that we call don't get update regularly at all even if progress is made on our files. In my case, if she is right that my case's process started first week of April and the guy thought it was assigned yesterday makes me think that my case really started processing first week of April but that information was only added to my case yesterday. Nonetheless, that means its been two months that I don't have updates on my file but she said that they are doing some work but just haven't added the updates on the system yet.

Reactions: Amykas

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Wow ok so I called today and the lady compared to the guy from yesterday who was super rude was really nice. But that is the only change. I again got contradicting information : Yesterday after noon the guy told me my case was assigned to an agent the same morning and today the lady told me my case started process early April. So here is my theory, the MIFI service desk that we call don't get update regularly at all even if progress is made on our files. In my case, if she is right that my case's process started first week of April and the guy thought it was assigned yesterday makes me think that my case really started processing first week of April but that information was only added to my case yesterday. Nonetheless, that means its been two months that I don't have updates on my file but she said that they are doing some work but just haven't added the updates on the system yet.
So technically, this means we should receive the CSQ soon enough as they are working on our files since the beginning of April ?

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Can you share the email which you sent? Thank you.
I don’t have the exact email because it was my lawyer sent the request when we asked her if we could get some status and she said “ I sent an email to confirm that the file was well received and also to know the progress of the process”. And the she only forwarded us the MIFI response.

Reactions: tham_son

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
No it goes by the dates AOR
date they received the application not aor. I called today and they are processing mine.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Lol I was just told to stop calling weekly guys :rolleyes::rolleyes:
haha the guy today said "some people who call everyday to check their application status"

Reactions: Canada&CO and Nkpj

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi, I would have wanted to have the guts to respond. Sure, your request is waiting to be processed ;)
Lolll wanted to yell. I had to calm myself down. Right now it’s processing so it’s not waiting to be processed anymore that’s all I know , so that’s good I guess

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi All,

While everybody is too much worried to get their CSQ and PR I am wondering how and when it would be possible to get our dependents into the country.

Right now the travel is banned and situation isnt really getting any better.

Apparently, this thought woke me up in the middle of night and unable to fall asleep.

Just want to know what your plans and opinions are on this?.

Question is simple- how do we get our dependents inside after their CSQ/PR approved...

Reactions: Nkpj

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I
Hi All,

While everybody is too much worried to get their CSQ and PR I am wondering how and when it would be possible to get our dependents into the country.

Right now the travel is banned and situation isnt really getting any better.

Apparently, this thought woke me up in the middle of night and unable to fall asleep.

Just want to know what your plans and opinions are on this?.

Question is simple- how do we get our dependents inside after their CSQ/PR approved...
I would have to check but I don't think the Quarantine Act prevents a PR to enter the country. On this basis, he should be the same as a citizen. I don't remember if it's in the Charter or Citizenship Act, but check on the IRCC or CBSA website. A PR should not be subject to the same restrictions as a foreign national. I would say don't stress yourself until they receive their COPR because there is a high chance they can't come before that if they maintain the restrictions.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
See they told me AOR that’s so confusing !
I know. At least half of the agents say that which is incorrect. I kept saying is the date they receive the application but everyone was saying no they told us AOR. Well now we know it's received date. I spoke to one agent who was there for a long time, she said maybe some are new and are confusing dates but since she's been there she said they use the received date. Anyway, I think at the moment they don't even go in order and also they stopped updating their website since March is what I was told. Will they reupdate soon? I don't know. What I know is they are processing early December applications now.

Reactions: drondon07 and Nkpj