Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
My AOR is January 21st and I called today and I have tears of joy in my eyes the agent although rude told me someone was assigned to my case this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a hard time to believe so I will call again tomorrow hoping to get another agent to confirm if I cried for nothing or if I have reason to have hopes.
Our received date is December 9th and AOR January 21st and they’re also saying our file is currently under study , but no decision has been made yet. I called five minutes ago.

• Love
Reactions: Malikhk

Florence611

May 28, 2020
We have almost same timeline AR dec11 AOR Jan23. Called 2 weeks ago and was informed was advised that our application waiting to be process.
Our received date is December 9th and AOR January 21st and they’re also saying our file is currently under study , but no decision has been made yet. I called five minutes ago.

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
We have almost same timeline AR dec11 AOR Jan23. Called 2 weeks ago and was informed was advised that our application waiting to be process.
You should call , I would say they are probably processing your file too now :)

Reactions: Nkpj

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
My AOR is January 21st and I called today and I have tears of joy in my eyes the agent although rude told me someone was assigned to my case this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a hard time to believe so I will call again tomorrow hoping to get another agent to confirm if I cried for nothing or if I have reason to have hopes.
It is hard to believe them because i called them on monday she said someone is working on file and when i called today he said they are working on November file so you need to wait few weeks. FYI my AOR is jan 10.

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
The agent i got today he also mentioned that they are sort of agents due to COVID-19 and still they are approving hundreds of applications everday which i do not believe. if they do that then we all receive our csq on time, but we don't have options except to wait.

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
It is hard to believe them because i called them on monday she said someone is working on file and when i called today he said they are working on November file so you need to wait few weeks. FYI my AOR is jan 10.
A lady told me that the files are mixed now. If they told u they are processing your file they are. Its been a month since they told me my file is in process and i call 2-3 times a week and speak to different agents. Before that they never told me that my file was in process. My Aor is after u, jan 14. By mid or end June we should receive our CSQ. If VO will open from june 1st, its perfect timing. Stay positive

Reactions: drana11

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Your aor??????
QUEBEC APP SENT:26-10-2019
QUEBEC APP RECEIVED:28-10-2019
QUEBEC AOR:06-11-2019 CC Charged
CSQ APPROVED: I don’t know when it was approved yet I’ll update it for you once I have it.
CSQ RECEIVED: 27-05-2020

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
QUEBEC APP SENT:26-10-2019
QUEBEC APP RECEIVED:28-10-2019
QUEBEC AOR:06-11-2019 CC Charged
CSQ APPROVED: I don’t know when it was approved yet I’ll update it for you once I have it.
CSQ RECEIVED: 27-05-2020
Thank you for reply.......after long time you got it. Congrax again...they are processing files acc to aor or when they received our application...I don’t know....

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
We sent our app February 26th and CC has not been charged yet nor we have received the AOR. Our representative sent an email asking about our file and this was the response:

"Suite aux contraintes que nous fait subir la Covid-19, nos délais d'ouverture ont augmenté. Présentement, le Service ouvre les dossiers reçus le 13 février. Il est donc probable que le dossier de m. _____ sera ouvert d'ici 3 semaines environ, puisqu'il a été reçu le 26 février selon vos dires. Il s'agit d'un délai approximatif qui pourrait néanmoins changer avec le temps. Veuillez recevoir mes salutations distinguées. "

Google translation: " Due to the constraints placed on us by the Covid-19, our opening times have increased. Currently, the Service opens the files received on February 13. It is therefore likely that the file of mr. _____ will be open in about 3 weeks, since it was received on February 26 according to you. This is an approximate time frame which could nevertheless change over time. Please accept my best regards. "

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
The agent i got today he also mentioned that they are sort of agents due to COVID-19 and still they are approving hundreds of applications everday which i do not believe. if they do that then we all receive our csq on time, but we don't have options except to wait.
Thats the frustrating part they keep changing speech every hour. Last agent I spoke to I told him I understand you are short staff because of covid he was like no we are all working. I was like go to hell

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
We sent our app February 26th and CC has not been charged yet nor we have received the AOR. Our representative sent an email asking about our file and this was the response:

"Suite aux contraintes que nous fait subir la Covid-19, nos délais d'ouverture ont augmenté. Présentement, le Service ouvre les dossiers reçus le 13 février. Il est donc probable que le dossier de m. _____ sera ouvert d'ici 3 semaines environ, puisqu'il a été reçu le 26 février selon vos dires. Il s'agit d'un délai approximatif qui pourrait néanmoins changer avec le temps. Veuillez recevoir mes salutations distinguées. "

Google translation: " Due to the constraints placed on us by the Covid-19, our opening times have increased. Currently, the Service opens the files received on February 13. It is therefore likely that the file of mr. _____ will be open in about 3 weeks, since it was received on February 26 according to you. This is an approximate time frame which could nevertheless change over time. Please accept my best regards. "
February 13th 2020 instead of Nov 20th 2019 really a great relief!!!! Finally some sign of progress that makes sense althought february to almost june now they are still 3-4 months behind. Don't get demotivated!

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
A lady told me that the files are mixed now. If they told u they are processing your file they are. Its been a month since they told me my file is in process and i call 2-3 times a week and speak to different agents. Before that they never told me that my file was in process. My Aor is after u, jan 14. By mid or end June we should receive our CSQ. If VO will open from june 1st, its perfect timing. Stay positive
I am positive since November 2019 till now but at the speed they are working, its giving me pain. I call them every time with hope but ended up in disappoint, anger and frustration. Let's finger crossed

Arnaud87

May 27, 2020
February 13th 2020 instead of Nov 20th 2019 really a great relief!!!! Finally some sign of progress that makes sense althought february to almost june now they are still 3-4 months behind. Don't get demotivated!
Tu confond en fait le 13 février on parle d ouvrir l enveloppe du dossier
Ne soit pas trop optimiste

Reactions: Malikhk