+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
So remember on Monday I called them and told them my AOR is November 27th and I still didn’t get my response ? I also told them that December AOR are getting their approval why didn’t I. The agent that day stated your right and sent a email to my case agent .

so I called today to see if I got any response , and yes the case agent responded that it’s still in process and nothing else......

Then the agent on the phone said we go by the dates it doesn’t make sense that December AOR got theirs and yours didn’t and legit said I was mistaken .

So what now I’m having doubts that my file is being looked at now at this point . It’s been in process since March 11.......I’m loosing hope :(

• Sad
Reactions: Amykas and drana11

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
hey guys!

Just a quick update to let you guys know that I them today and it was a lady she was really nice and answered all my questions.

First this is my CSQ Timeline
CSQ received: January 14th 2020
AOR: February 27 2020
No medical yet

Today the lady in question told me that my file in officially in process with an agent as of April 16th. She also told that I may receive the final decision in about 2-3 months.

I also asked her about the date on the website and she categorically said that they are much more ahead. Lastly she informed me that the date on the website is based on the date they received the CSQ.

Hope it helps someone. I will keep you guys posted.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
hey guys!

Just a quick update to let you guys know that I them today and it was a lady she was really nice and answered all my questions.

First this is my CSQ Timeline
CSQ received: January 14th 2020
AOR: February 27 2020
No medical yet

Today the lady in question told me that my file in officially in process with an agent as of April 16th. She also told that I may receive the final decision in about 2-3 months.

I also asked her about the date on the website and she categorically said that they are much more ahead. Lastly she informed me that the date on the website is based on the date they received the CSQ.

Hope it helps someone. I will keep you guys posted.
Makes sense cause it’s been 2.5 months it’s been in process and nothing yet so yeah it makes sense 2-3 months :)

Reactions: Canada&CO

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Guys I forgot to mention that I also called Immigration Canada just to get in update even if my file was already transferred that the agent informed me that it may take 2 years for us to complete the process because of COVID :(

• Sad
Reactions: drondon07 and Nkpj

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
My AOR is January 21st and I called today and I have tears of joy in my eyes the agent although rude told me someone was assigned to my case this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a hard time to believe so I will call again tomorrow hoping to get another agent to confirm if I cried for nothing or if I have reason to have hopes.
You did not cry for nothing. I will call tomorrow cuz my AOR is January 21st as well.

Reactions: Malikhk

SumitJ

May 21, 2020
We sent our app February 26th and CC has not been charged yet nor we have received the AOR. Our representative sent an email asking about our file and this was the response:

"Suite aux contraintes que nous fait subir la Covid-19, nos délais d'ouverture ont augmenté. Présentement, le Service ouvre les dossiers reçus le 13 février. Il est donc probable que le dossier de m. _____ sera ouvert d'ici 3 semaines environ, puisqu'il a été reçu le 26 février selon vos dires. Il s'agit d'un délai approximatif qui pourrait néanmoins changer avec le temps. Veuillez recevoir mes salutations distinguées. "

Google translation: " Due to the constraints placed on us by the Covid-19, our opening times have increased. Currently, the Service opens the files received on February 13. It is therefore likely that the file of mr. _____ will be open in about 3 weeks, since it was received on February 26 according to you. This is an approximate time frame which could nevertheless change over time. Please accept my best regards. "
I am on the same page. I have sent my Application on 19th Feb. No AOR No CC charged.
Keep posting thanks

Reactions: drondon07

Salman Abid

May 28, 2020
So remember on Monday I called them and told them my AOR is November 27th and I still didn’t get my response ? I also told them that December AOR are getting their approval why didn’t I. The agent that day stated your right and sent a email to my case agent .

so I called today to see if I got any response , and yes the case agent responded that it’s still in process and nothing else......

Then the agent on the phone said we go by the dates it doesn’t make sense that December AOR got theirs and yours didn’t and legit said I was mistaken .

So what now I’m having doubts that my file is being looked at now at this point . It’s been in process since March 11.......I’m loosing hope :(
I have the same dates and same situation like you my AOR date is 26 nov 2019 and yes it makes me mentally sick if you will get any news kindly let me know thank you

Reactions: Nkpj

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
I have the same dates and same situation like you my AOR date is 26 nov 2019 and yes it makes me mentally sick if you will get any news kindly let me know thank you
I am so glad I am not alone , please tell me if you get any news !!!! I will let you know on my side for sure

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Tu confond en fait le 13 février on parle d ouvrir l enveloppe du dossier
Ne soit pas trop optimiste
Je crois que tu as raison j'ai lu trop vite. Par contre, pour être certain, j'ai prévu téléphoner soit demain soit lundi pour reconfirmer qu'il y a bel et bien quelqu'un qui traite mon dossier. J'espère pour ma santé mentale que le discours n'aura pas changé dans ces prochaines heures :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Arnaud87

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
We sent our app February 26th and CC has not been charged yet nor we have received the AOR. Our representative sent an email asking about our file and this was the response:

"Suite aux contraintes que nous fait subir la Covid-19, nos délais d'ouverture ont augmenté. Présentement, le Service ouvre les dossiers reçus le 13 février. Il est donc probable que le dossier de m. _____ sera ouvert d'ici 3 semaines environ, puisqu'il a été reçu le 26 février selon vos dires. Il s'agit d'un délai approximatif qui pourrait néanmoins changer avec le temps. Veuillez recevoir mes salutations distinguées. "

Google translation: " Due to the constraints placed on us by the Covid-19, our opening times have increased. Currently, the Service opens the files received on February 13. It is therefore likely that the file of mr. _____ will be open in about 3 weeks, since it was received on February 26 according to you. This is an approximate time frame which could nevertheless change over time. Please accept my best regards. "
Can you share the email which you sent? Thank you.

Reactions: Nkpj

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Do they process CSQ faster for Qc Outland than for Qc Inland?