+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
i received this from CPC Mississauga today, is anyone received same in past ?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/15.
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigation medical examination.

This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/15. You must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).

I would not be able to submit CSQ by 15 December, as currently they are processing July's application and i applied in November. Can you someone please guide what should be done in this situation.
Got the same email Nov 15. Applied CSQ on Oct 2. Does anyone know where can we email cpc-M re: CSQ?

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
can you tell me the email address? or I’ll send explanation by mail? thanks
It would be the email of the visa office that is handling your file. I had to ask 3 extensions for my CSQ and it took 5 and a half months to receive it. Each time it was not a problem at all they just wanted to make sure that you are still trying to get what they are asking for. Just provide proof of your receipts for csq and any proof you have that you have applied for the csq on that date and explain that you will submit the csq to them as soon as you have it. Trust me needing more time Is fine especially since its not in your control and you can only do what you can do.

Reactions: superTine

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
It would be the email of the visa office that is handling your file. I had to ask 3 extensions for my CSQ and it took 5 and a half months to receive it. Each time it was not a problem at all they just wanted to make sure that you are still trying to get what they are asking for. Just provide proof of your receipts for csq and any proof you have that you have applied for the csq on that date and explain that you will submit the csq to them as soon as you have it. Trust me needing more time Is fine especially since its not in your control and you can only do what you can do.
Thank you! CPC-M is using automated email I guess. Can you send me the exact email address? If ever you have. Thank you so much

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Thank you! CPC-M is using automated email I guess. Can you send me the exact email address? If ever you have. Thank you so much
I don't know the email address sorry because my visa office is not mississauga

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys
I want to know,any confirmation letter from province is needed for submission of csq application???or wht r documents required for csq submission.