+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey everybody ..
I have a question if someone has already submitted their CSQ..

i sent my application the 20 novembre.
So should i receive something from them Or something that says they received the application or they only send it when they start processing ? Thankyou

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hey everybody ..
I have a question if someone has already submitted their CSQ..

i sent my application the 20 novembre.
So should i receive something from them Or something that says they received the application or they only send it when they start processing ? Thankyou
You will be sent an email "accusé de réception" to let you know that your application was received BY MIDI.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
no, the family sponsorship hasnt been affected yet.

the delay is not related by going to quebec.
Hi not so sure about that, I called the office today and they told me that the CSQ quota has been reached so there is a lot of chances that I won't get the forms to apply for CSQ this year and that it might delay the rest of my process. I really anxious cause I don't know what will be the back log for next year and I really hope I won't have the bad surprise next year telling me that the quota is reached also for 2020..

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
the number of applicant coming from family class isnt set by quebec, unless this change, quebec can say what ever they want, they cant impose a quota, quebec isnt a country, its a province and its up to the federal gov to decide.

read carefully what you are linking, they are playing with the words, those are projections and things they hope to accomplish , those numbers arent set by quebec and it wont ever be set by quebec unless the federal laws change.
That would be amazing if you are right!

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I dont know what has slow down the process but in past people has received CSQ in 1 month.

I am not sure if MIDI has certain quota or cap for CSQ approval under family reunification program.
I am afraid so.. they do have a cap/quota for family reunification...

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
My timeline is same as you.did u receive csq request???
Applied June 19, 2019
AOR: Aug 8, 2019
Biometrics: Aug 19, 2019

When did you apply CSQ (after you received a request from CIC)?
Still Waiting

I think it takes one month to get CSQ after you apply for CSQ. Which is not that bad.
Any changes in your application? I have received my AOR middle of may but never got a request to apply for CSQ..

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi not so sure about that, I called the office today and they told me that the CSQ quota has been reached so there is a lot of chances that I won't get the forms to apply for CSQ this year and that it might delay the rest of my process. I really anxious cause I don't know what will be the back log for next year and I really hope I won't have the bad surprise next year telling me that the quota is reached also for 2020..
Hi. What is the number that you used to call them? I submitted my CSQ application on 11/13 but have not heard anything back. Could you post the # that you used to contact MIDI?

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi. What is the number that you used to call them? I submitted my CSQ application on 11/13 but have not heard anything back. Could you post the # that you used to contact MIDI?
Hi!

It was not MIDI who I contacted it is the line for IRCC. IRCC (CIC) did not send me a letter yet to fill a request for CSQ. I am waiting for it.