+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Okay , but they still working on July applicants . If they have been working like this speed then you will be required 1-2 month patience for CSQ. Slow process by midi. Me also got after 4month

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Received MR today.

Outland application for Spouse
Province: Quebec
PA: India
AOR: waiting: Oct 16 2019
Biometric Req: Oct 24 2019
Biometics Completed: Oct 30 2019
SA passed: Oct 25 2019
File transfer to VO: Oct 30 2019 Mississauga, Canada
CSQ requested: Oct 30 2019
CSQ application received: Oct 31 2019
CSQ approved: waiting
Medical Request: Nov 13 2019

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Just want to update my application

August 15th applicant here

PA: South Korea
Application received: Aug 15th, 2019
ECAS says In process: Sep 19th, 2019
AOR: Sep 19th, 2019
SA passed: Sep 20th, 2019
Biometrics request: Sep 20th, 2019
VO: Sent to Manila, Philippines on Oct 3rd, 2019
CSQ requested: Oct 3rd, 2019
CSQ submitted: Oct 3rd, 2019
AOR2: Oct 7th, 2019
Medical request: Oct 14th, 2019
Medical completed: Oct 15th, 2019
CSQ CC charge: Oct 23rd, 2019

it went overall super fast except CSQ...
have you received your csq?

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
I called and gave my file number and asked the agent what was happening.
I first made her laugh and made her feel at ease and she told me at which step my file etc. She told me to call every 2 weeks for updates.
Can you please share the telephone number? I'd like to call them as well. Thanks.

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
i received this from CPC Mississauga today, is anyone received same in past ?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/15.
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigation medical examination.

This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/15. You must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).

I would not be able to submit CSQ by 15 December, as currently they are processing July's application and i applied in November. Can you someone please guide what should be done in this situation.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
i received this from CPC Mississauga today, is anyone received same in past ?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/15.
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigation medical examination.

This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/15. You must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).

I would not be able to submit CSQ by 15 December, as currently they are processing July's application and i applied in November. Can you someone please guide what should be done in this situation.
Do your medical exams and send a letter asking for more time to submit your csq. Remember that MIDI is taking more than 4 months to issue the csq. Good luck

RameshBabu_89

Nov 15, 2019
Montreal
Hey,

I did receive the same email today around 3:30 PM ISH. I have applied CSQ in July and I did receive the acknowledgement on July29th and still waiting for CSQ.
I did receive a medical request on Nov 13.

I've also submitted an IRCC form with explanation about the delay in CSQ in October and I still got an email asking to submit the documents by Dec 15.

I'm now more worried :(

Quick Ques - In the email it stated that all the family members should go for a medical test even if they are not coming to Canada with principal applicant. What does this mean? should parents of my spouse should do medicals as well?

Thanks for replying