+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
Federal Application: August 2019
Application submitted to MIDI: November 04,2019

Lets see how long this process will take !!

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
I aplied for my csq in july and still havent received it.

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
I dont know what has slow down the process but in past people has received CSQ in 1 month.

I am not sure if MIDI has certain quota or cap for CSQ approval under family reunification program.

QCI

Nov 3, 2019
Hi Folks,
I am a Canadian PR from March 2019. I recently found work at Montreal, Quebec. I had originally applied for PR with non-accompanying dependents (wife and daughter), which means the information (all documents including PCC and Medical) about them is already on record with IRCC. Now i have to start family sponsorship process. Please give me some pointers on where to start.
1. Can i start the application soon after joining work in Montreal, or do i need to wait for 3 or so months?
2. Does consulting an immigration lawyer speed up things?
3. Can I apply for visitor visa for my wife and daughter, during family sponsorship process? If yes, at what stage?
Thanks,
QCI

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
Hi Folks,
I am a Canadian PR from March 2019. I recently found work at Montreal, Quebec. I had originally applied for PR with non-accompanying dependents (wife and daughter), which means the information (all documents including PCC and Medical) about them is already on record with IRCC. Now i have to start family sponsorship process. Please give me some pointers on where to start.
1. Can i start the application soon after joining work in Montreal, or do i need to wait for 3 or so months?
3. Can I apply for visitor visa for my wife and daughter, during family sponsorship process? If yes, at what stage?
Thanks,
QCI
1) I think you can start anytime, you dont need to wait for 3 months or so. I would suggest you to take a correct opinion from CIC representative. You can call them on toll free helpline (1 888-242-2100)

2) No immigration lawyer can not speed up the process, however they can make sure that application is being submitted correctly in first attempt.

3) chances of visitor visa are 50/50. You can take risk if you want.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Just want to update my application

August 15th applicant here

PA: South Korea
Application received: Aug 15th, 2019
ECAS says In process: Sep 19th, 2019
AOR: Sep 19th, 2019
SA passed: Sep 20th, 2019
Biometrics request: Sep 20th, 2019
VO: Sent to Manila, Philippines on Oct 3rd, 2019
CSQ requested: Oct 3rd, 2019
CSQ submitted: Oct 3rd, 2019
AOR2: Oct 7th, 2019
Medical request: Oct 14th, 2019
Medical completed: Oct 15th, 2019
CSQ CC charge: Oct 23rd, 2019

it went overall super fast except CSQ...
HI, we have the same timeline on the CSQ application

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi Folks,
I am a Canadian PR from March 2019. I recently found work at Montreal, Quebec. I had originally applied for PR with non-accompanying dependents (wife and daughter), which means the information about them are already on record with IRCC. Now i have to start family sponsorship process. Please give me some pointers on where to start.
Thanks,
QCI
I advise you submit your application as soon as you start work, immigration consultant might be helpful.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello guys!
I just received my medical exam request and they also asked me to send my passport and my CSQ, the problem is that I still don't have my csq I must send a letter asking for more time to send the csq ??? thanks!!

Reactions: superTine

himanimehta

Nov 8, 2019
Hello guys!
I just received my medical exam request and they also asked me to send my passport and my CSQ, the problem is that I still don't have my csq I must send a letter asking for more time to send the csq ??? thanks!!
Hi,
How long did it take for you to get the MR after receiving the csq?

Reactions: unin_vn

himanimehta

Nov 8, 2019
Any news about your csq guys ?
Need a recent timeline to figure out how slow things are going !!
I sent my application for csq today
it took over 4 months after AOR, just received the csq day before yesterday! Waiting for MR now. No idea how long thats gonna take.