+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Babu16346

Mar 26, 2018
For your info guys,
Medical done 14 December 2020
Ecas today - Medical results have been received.
May i know any update of your application after that. My Wife medicals done on 7 Jan 2021. Awaiting next step. Do you know how long it will take after that. We applied in Dec 2019

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
May i know any update of your application after that. My Wife medicals done on 7 Jan 2021. Awaiting next step. Do you know how long it will take after that. We applied in Dec 2019
No update yet, it is unknown how long will it take, they say it depends on the case by case. really don't know, what does it mean, confusing!

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
May i know do you any update after that. We also for teh Medical request on 31-Dec-2020. Done Medicals on 02-Jan-2021. Again SINCE then no update
I can see that my medicals were received on 11-Jan-2021 and nothing else after that. Is the principal applicant eligibility and security check started for you or not yet ? (My recent GCMS notes generated on 12 Dec 2020 says they aren't started. )

Oct 25, 2020
Good day! Wanted to let everyone know my wife received an email today congratulating her for the successful completion of the permanent residence application. No changes yet on the portal. This document contains a COPR number and they are requesting she submit a recent photo to receive a PR card. It seems as if the process has been modified due to COVID because she did not receive a passport request. Perhaps this is because my wife is already living here under a visit visa. The last communication we had received was the letter of Pre-arrival services and now this. I wish everyone here good luck with their applications and hope you get to reunite with your loved ones soon!

Babu16346

Mar 26, 2018
Good day! Wanted to let everyone know my wife received an email today congratulating her for the successful completion of the permanent residence application. No changes yet on the portal. This document contains a COPR number and they are requesting she submit a recent photo to receive a PR card. It seems as if the process has been modified due to COVID because she did not receive a passport request. Perhaps this is because my wife is already living here under a visit visa. The last communication we had received was the letter of Pre-arrival services and now this. I wish everyone here good luck with their applications and hope you get to reunite with your loved ones soon!
Congrats

Babu16346

Mar 26, 2018
I can see that my medicals were received on 11-Jan-2021 and nothing else after that. Is the principal applicant eligibility and security check started for you or not yet ? (My recent GCMS notes generated on 12 Dec 2020 says they aren't started. )
Not started for my Spouse. She is waiting for principal applicant eligibility and security check Updates.

Reactions: SKRPrince09

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Hi guys! How long does a VO take to finalize an application, do you guys know? In process since 12/23/2020, Sept 2019 applicant, no medical request yet.

mahtax

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
We received the medical request Dec 31 2020 also, and did the medicals on Jan 14. No updates on the ECAS website since - how long does it usually take for medical results to post?

mimiai45

Oct 29, 2019
Hello guys! For how long you will receive visa to enter Canada after approval?
I heard that you will have 1 year valid visa.is that true?

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello guys! For how long you will receive visa to enter Canada after approval?
I heard that you will have 1 year valid visa.is that true?
I may be wrong but I heard it’s 1 year from the date u did your medical ..

For example if u did your medical 1 december 2020 and u got your visa 1 april 2021 .. your visa will be valid till 1 december 2021

Reactions: mimiai45

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
We received the medical request Dec 31 2020 also, and did the medicals on Jan 14. No updates on the ECAS website since - how long does it usually take for medical results to post?
Should not take more than a week to show up in ECAS - Medicals received. Mine took 5 days

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone. Hope all of you are safe and healthy.

I have a question and I would love if somebody could help me.

I am sponsoring my brazilian wife (Outland Quebec).
We have received her and her son's CSQs. The application is in visa office in Mexico now. I sent them an e-mail with some questions (nicely answered) and they replied that for now, the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City is currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications.

Well, it does not seem things will be moving anytime soon.

Back when I applied, in Feb 2020, I wondered if it would have been a good idea to apply for her Work Visa and for her kids Study Visa.
Given that applications were usually processed around 12 months, and that our plan, since last year, was for them to arrive in Mid April 2021, we decided not to apply for it. Nobody knew about COVID back then.

So, question is - FINALLY ;-)
Do you think it is worth to apply for her work visa and for her kid's study visa now?
Is it possible to be done now, after Quebec approved and issued their CSQs?

Thank you so much.