+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, anyone sent a scanned signature for the CSQ application ? It's gonna take a lot money and time to send the application back and forth by mail to my wife to sign it. I know a lot of people said they only accept original signature but IRCC said on their twitter that they do accept scanned/faxed ones, so why not MICC

andreslva

Nov 7, 2019
MEXICO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Hello everybody .... first I tell you a bit about my application...

Outland application
To Quebec
July 31st 2019 reception date
PA from Mexico
Application moved from Mississauga to Ottawa over a month ago.

I just received a pre-arrival-services letter... (July 9 2021)

It states that since PA is as a visitor in Canada, she can't get any though...

But does anybody knows what's the next step or an estimate of the days after pre-arrival to get more news or DM?

Any info would be appreciated... and I hope it gives a bit of hope to people in the same situation...

J

Oct 26, 2021
Hello,
Sponsor is in Quebec and we are doing the application ourselves.
1. We send the regular application to IRCC- we are trying new online portal?
2. At what stage we get request for undertaking and CSQ?
3. Can you recommend a reasonable person in Quebec to do our undertaking and CSQ forms?

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello,
Sponsor is in Quebec and we are doing the application ourselves.
1. We send the regular application to IRCC- we are trying new online portal?
2. At what stage we get request for undertaking and CSQ?
3. Can you recommend a reasonable person in Quebec to do our undertaking and CSQ forms?
Hi. You send application to Québec once you have sponsor approval from IRCC. Nothing hard in doing Québec part. If you still insist on help and you were ready to pay $$$ to someone, I would gladly help as I don’t mind some side money.
I did our application myself and got CSQ with no problem.

Let me know.
Thanks.

Oct 26, 2021
Hi. You send application to Québec once you have sponsor approval from IRCC. Nothing hard in doing Québec part. If you still insist on help and you were ready to pay $$$ to someone, I would gladly help as I don’t mind some side money.
I did our application myself and got CSQ with no problem.

Let me know.
Thanks.
Thanks.

Can you explain this step? Is CSQ and undertaking application different? How many forms do we have to fill and where do we submit the forms? Online or through mail or email?

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Thanks.

Can you explain this step? Is CSQ and undertaking application different? How many forms do we have to fill and where do we submit the forms? Online or through mail or email?
Application for CSQ is an undertaking form you need to fill and it is sent by post. Need to print and include approval email from IRCC

Oct 26, 2021
Application for CSQ is an undertaking form you need to fill and it is sent by post. Need to print and include approval email from IRCC
Spouse speaks basic French but will contact you if we need help and happy to pay. Just confused with steps 1. All we need to do is fill the undertaking??/ https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/family-reunification/apply/undertaking-application/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1OIiNhext9XDmgVcogn6f66qKJYlFqUyWAFtygs1TewXvELsrghEY23vU

What does this mean: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/family-reunification/apply/procedure-sponsored.html

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
There are forms to complete by sponsor and by sponsored person, but all sent in 1 package.
Need to fill in few forms, attach some copies of docs, pay and that’s it.

Oct 26, 2021
There are forms to complete by sponsor and by sponsored person, but all sent in 1 package.
Need to fill in few forms, attach some copies of docs, pay and that’s it.
Thanks you are amazing. So all we do is follow both these links I shared and submit forms and documents in 1 package + approval email from IRCC and sent these in post.