+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Elieh

Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys , i really need help here . My wife is a canadian citizen and we got married in june ,than she went to canada and we applied for our spousal sponsership on august 8 , my questions are :
Still no confirmation about if my application is recieved or not , how do i know ?
If i want to go and visit her on christmas i will apply for a visitor visa but do i need to have the csq approval to do that ?

May 3, 2018
Hey guys , i really need help here . My wife is a canadian citizen and we got married in june ,than she went to canada and we applied for our spousal sponsership on august 8 , my questions are :
Still no confirmation about if my application is recieved or not , how do i know ?
If i want to go and visit her on christmas i will apply for a visitor visa but do i need to have the csq approval to do that ?
Hi Elieh,

It takes several weeks before CIC tells you they have received your application. You can check out the deadlines here.. so far, no August applicants have gotten their AOR1 yet. It personally took me 39 days from the day the application package reached CIC through postal mail.

As for the visitor visa, it doesn't have anything to do with the CSQ....You get the visa to visit, nothing more, you don't need a selection certificate, you are not immigrating.

Reactions: Elieh

Elieh

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Elieh,

It takes several weeks before CIC tells you they have received your application. You can check out the deadlines here.. so far, no August applicants have gotten their AOR1 yet. It personally took me 39 days from the day the application package reached CIC through postal mail.

As for the visitor visa, it doesn't have anything to do with the CSQ....You get the visa to visit, nothing more, you don't need a selection certificate, you are not immigrating.
Thank u man so much , sure ill be patient

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Hi @monarchV
No, if you are sponsoring your spouse, you need to fill out the Trousse A, which does NOT include the Financial Evaluation form. :)
Don't hesitate if you have any questions regarding the French or anything else.
Thanks @PotatoPatate 67Paboniato. Can you tell if I (sponsor) has to fill the document A-0527-FO and submit along with the application since this is my first marriage? Thanks.

May 3, 2018
Hi @monarchV

Here is what it says in the 1520 form :
Si vous avez déjà fait l’objet
d’un divorce ou
d’une séparation, ou si vous
avez des enfants d’une union
antérieure, vous devez joindre
ce formulaire, rempli et signé.

Basically, you need to submit that form is you are divorced or separated, or if you have children from a prior relationship.

I have no children and the PA is my first (and only hopefully hehe) husband, so I didn't include that form in my application.

Tyson@123

Oct 1, 2018
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi everyone..Due to less points in my QSW process i had remove my spouse from the application..and in my COPR ( husband and baby is shown as non accompanying) would like to sponsor for my spouse and dependent child from Montreal once I land...I would like to know ,should I first apply for sponsorship or first apply for csq..
Your replies would be of great help!!

Many Thanks In Advance !!

N.borelli

Jun 8, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Hi ,

I have applied for Spousal sponsorship. My sponsor is Citizen of Canada(Quebec). I am about to apply for CSQ. I just want to know only 1 form A-0546-GA- Undertaking form we need to fill in french. Rest all the form we have to fill in English ?
Pretty sure all documents had to be filled in french . English documents are just to help translate

N.borelli

Jun 8, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Ok that sounds great. In a week or two you will get the csq. You will get through the process of course in less than a year because the average is 7 to 9 months till ppr. Stay cool. We will get there.
Hi! Is it 7-9 months after CSQ is received? To get passport request?

mccaringal85

Oct 23, 2018
Hi - Can someone please share the first step for spousal sponsorship application in Quebec? I've been reading for quite long time now but can't find a straight forward answer.

1. Can I confirm that the spousal sponsorship application form is IMM1344?
2. If yes,it was mentioned that this needs to be sent to IRCC, can I confirm the IRCC address please? Should it be sent via mail/courier?
3. Any other documents I need to send together with this sponsorship application - IMM1344?

Thanks so much in advance!

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys, for people who have received CSQ already.

Do they send the actual copy of CSQ to sponsor address or applicant home country address?

My CSQ was approved on 23 Jan 2019, and we never got it in the mail. Please share your experience.