+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cvisa7223

Jun 19, 2018
Hi all,

Just a quick query to all of you.I applied for spousal visa for my wife.My documents reached MIDI on 27th April 2018 for CSQ and I received Letter of Acknowledgement(dated: 8 May 2018) on 10th May 2018, since then I haven't heard from them. My file has already been transferred to London Visa office in April 2018. My questions are

1. Should I receive a copy of my wife CSQ or they only send it to visa office?
2.The ministry website claims"The Ministère is currently processing sponsorship applications received on:

- May 25, 2018, for a spouse, common-law spouse or dependent child;"
Should I assume that my csq application is already processed as my application received there on 27 Apr 2018?

What's the next step?
Please help

RA143

Apr 4, 2018
Hi all,

Just a quick query to all of you.I applied for spousal visa for my wife.My documents reached MIDI on 27th April 2018 for CSQ and I received Letter of Acknowledgement(dated: 8 May 2018) on 10th May 2018, since then I haven't heard from them. My file has already been transferred to London Visa office in April 2018. My questions are

1. Should I receive a copy of my wife CSQ or they only send it to visa office?
2.The ministry website claims"The Ministère is currently processing sponsorship applications received on:

- May 25, 2018, for a spouse, common-law spouse or dependent child;"
Should I assume that my csq application is already processed as my application received there on 27 Apr 2018?

What's the next step?
Please help
I applied in may and i got csq... i think some problem with your file or canada post problem..
you have to call to MIDI asap.

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Hi. I have applied for the sponsor for my wife outland to IRCC and currently waiting to AOR1. I have been looking to the CSQ forms to be filled but struck in understanding how to fill the forms. I need to fill the forms in Kit A. Should I have to fill all the forms in french ?. I didn't find any english translation of the document to understand them in english. Can any one please help how to fill the forms?

Many thanks in advance.

May 3, 2018
Hi. I have applied for the sponsor for my wife outland to IRCC and currently waiting to AOR1. I have been looking to the CSQ forms to be filled but struck in understanding how to fill the forms. I need to fill the forms in Kit A. Should I have to fill all the forms in french ?. I didn't find any english translation of the document to understand them in english. Can any one please help how to fill the forms?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi,

I think this web page is pretty complete, and it says which forms must be filled in French...
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/undertaking-application/kit-a.html
The thing is they updated the forms recently and I guess the English translation is not ready yet to help people who do not speak French proficiently. Hopefully they will upload the English translation pretty soon.

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Hi,

I think this web page is pretty complete, and it says which forms must be filled in French...
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/undertaking-application/kit-a.html
The thing is they updated the forms recently and I guess the English translation is not ready yet to help people who do not speak French proficiently. Hopefully they will upload the English translation pretty soon.
Thanks @PotatoPatate 67Paboniato. So when filling out the forms should we print and fill the forms in hand ? Also should be we fill the forms in french alphabets or english alphabets is fine?

Sorry for asking such a basic question but would like to clarify. Thanks again.

Mrs.Namlteng

Aug 21, 2018
I am a little confused, I equally live in quecbec and sponsoring my husband from Ghana i submitted all my documents required from cic. However to i equally need to submit the csq, or do i need to wait for an approval before applying for csq
Thank you
hopefully this question wasnt asked and already answered in this thread

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
I am a little confused, I equally live in quecbec and sponsoring my husband from Ghana i submitted all my documents required from cic. However to i equally need to submit the csq, or do i need to wait for an approval before applying for csq
Thank you
hopefully this question wasnt asked and already answered in this thread
If you live in quebec you will apply for CSQ for your husband, but you will have to wait until they send you instructions to do so,

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Thanks @PotatoPatate 67Paboniato. So when filling out the forms should we print and fill the forms in hand ? Also should be we fill the forms in french alphabets or english alphabets is fine?

Sorry for asking such a basic question but would like to clarify. Thanks again.
Can anyone please help me on this one?.

- Can the forms be filled in English in French forms?
- Can the forms be filled on the computer?

Thanks

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Can anyone please help me on this one?.

- Can the forms be filled in English in French forms?
- Can the forms be filled on the computer?

Thanks
Some of the forms you will fill by hand they don't have the option to fill using pc, especially the updated form, on every form they give instructions to fill in French or English, but if you want to play safe fill them all in French I hope this answers your question

monarchV

May 30, 2018
Some of the forms you will fill by hand they don't have the option to fill using pc, especially the updated form, on every form they give instructions to fill in French or English, but if you want to play safe fill them all in French I hope this answers your question
Appreciate your response. Thanks.

May 3, 2018
I used the updated forms and I filled all of them on the computer, last week. They say it's better to fill them on the computer, because if your handwriting is hard to understand, it can slow things down.

Also, on the link I provided above, they mention which forms have to be in French.
"Excepting Application for selection certificate, Payment by credit card and Declaration of sponsor abroad - Family class, forms must be filled out in French"

May 3, 2018
Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I have a question.

I got my AOR2 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed since then. Do you know if the visa office will start processing the sponsorship application soon or do they usually wait to receive the Quebec CSQ, which should be delivered 3 weeks from now?

May 3, 2018
Hi @monarchV
No, if you are sponsoring your spouse, you need to fill out the Trousse A, which does NOT include the Financial Evaluation form. :)
Don't hesitate if you have any questions regarding the French or anything else.

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Has anyone received CSQ after being requested to resubmit the updated form?