Québec qualified workers PR application is now online

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
I just got CSQ in august last week 2021. Could you please throw some light about the new online PR portal to submit PR application based on CSQ. I live in Canada. Thanks
Hi Jayak,when did you send your documents and how long did it take for you to get your CSQ? Thank you in advance for your response.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello Sanjay,
Could you please guide us the steps to pay the PR fees online.
Thanks
My correct name is Sanjar :)
Yeah basically you have a link to how to make payment at the end of your application.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Just answer questions and the form will generate you all required fees.
I payed both fees, application fee and right of permanent residence fee.

lost_soul

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys,

Is this online version going to make things any faster? I haven't found any explanation on how that's going to affect processing times or anything.

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys,

Is this online version going to make things any faster? I haven't found any explanation on how that's going to affect processing times or anything.

They did not guarantee that it would be faster, but it will surely cut down the digitization and mailing time.

Jayak

Sep 12, 2021
Hello Sanjar,
Thanks for sharing the details.
Hello Sanjar,

Could you please guide as under which attachment head we need to upload the CSQ - Conformation of Nomination or others.
Thanks a bunch in adavance

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello Sanjar,

Could you please guide as under which attachment head we need to upload the CSQ - Conformation of Nomination or others.
Thanks a bunch in adavance
Sure, i put it under category "Others" cuz its not PNP.

donny11

Aug 3, 2021
People who've submitted their application online - did you receive any confirmation email from IRCC about the submission or did you get your XEP?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
People who've submitted their application online - did you receive any confirmation email from IRCC about the submission or did you get your XEP?
I just received generic email from IRCC ( i think its automatic) after i submitted .