+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Québec qualified workers PR application is now online

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey @ookdk and @mano99, can you guys confirm you submitted all these files (online)?

1. Generic Application Form for Canada (This form is mandatory for all programs)
2. Schedule 5: Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec - Economic Classes
3. Additional Family Information (This form is mandatory for all programs)
4. Supplementary Information - Your Travels (If Applicable)
5. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (This form is mandatory for all programs)

Attachments:
1. Travel documents and passports
2. CSQ
3. Identity and civil status documents (marriage certificate)
4. Photos
5. Childerns information (birth certificate)
6. Police certificates
7. Document checklist

Thank you.
Hi, I was a student permit holder before. Do I need to add my student permit to the "Travel documents and passports" attachment?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hi, I was a student permit holder before. Do I need to add my student permit to the "Travel documents and passports" attachment?
I dont think its considered a travel document.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
yeah me too, hopefully my police certificate will arrive next week. Good luck to us!
Let me know if you hear any news regrading this new online system, want to believe that its faster. Maybe we get AOR by new year. lol

• Love
Reactions: joyrealdv

Rosie514

Feb 11, 2021
Hi,

Does the common-law partner have to complete these two forms and two documents if he is already a Canadian citizen and therefore not part of the application?
a) Annex A - Background / Declaration [IMM 5669]
b) Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
c) Identity and civil status documents
d) Photos
I saw in the guide that you need to include“Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)” and I am very confused.

If not, is it sufficient to just put the partner's info in the main form Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) and also in my Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]?

Thank you!

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hi,

Does the common-law partner have to complete these two forms and two documents if he is already a Canadian citizen and therefore not part of the application?
a) Annex A - Background / Declaration [IMM 5669]
b) Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
c) Identity and civil status documents
d) Photos
I saw in the guide that you need to include“Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)” and I am very confused.

If not, is it sufficient to just put the partner's info in the main form Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) and also in my Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]?

Thank you!
I dont know, however my daughter is Canadian citizen and filled out everywhere and even paid for her. They said they gonna return it.

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello i would like to creat this thread to discuss the new portal for pr applications

Under québec qualified workers category.

I will start by sharing my time-line
And updated later

28 July - online application
.. No confirmation later yet
any updates?