+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Québec qualified workers PR application is now online

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hello i would like to creat this thread to discuss the new portal for pr applications

Under québec qualified workers category.

I will start by sharing my time-line
And updated later

28 July - online application
.. No confirmation later yet

zanousi

Feb 5, 2021
Hi
I just mail my documents based on checklist and now wanna know how can I follow my document online? I mean how to create my online profile to follow the process?
Besides, I am exempted from biometric because I have done two years ago for my temporary visa and did not pay the bio fee. but I did not sent them my biometric document with my checklist. Do they accept it ? or I need to sent it again?
Thanks

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi
I just mail my documents based on checklist and now wanna know how can I follow my document online? I mean how to create my online profile to follow the process?
Besides, I am exempted from biometric because I have done two years ago for my temporary visa and did not pay the bio fee. but I did not sent them my biometric document with my checklist. Do they accept it ? or I need to sent it again?
Thanks
https://googlethatforyou.com?q=cic link paper application

Abshire

Aug 11, 2021
When immigration candidates get a confirmation of permanent residence, or COPR, and a Permanent Resident Visa (PRV), it means they have completed almost every step of the Canadian immigration process. All they have to do is land in Canada and apply for their permanent residence card.

MyCCPay Log In

Last edited:

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
When immigration candidates get a confirmation of permanent residence, or COPR, and a Permanent Resident Visa (PRV), it means they have completed almost every step of the Canadian immigration process. All they have to do is land in Canada and apply for their permanent residence card.
No
We are talking about sending your application directly online from the beginning.
Thanks

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello everyone, today I received following message from ARRIMA. I believe it is ITA, but just wanted to confirm

'Bonjour, Le ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration a le plaisir de vous inviter à présenter une demande de sélection permanente dans le cadre du Programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés ﴾PRTQ﴿ afin de poursuivre vos démarches d’immigration au Québec. Cette invitation fait suite à votre déclaration d’intérêt dans Arrima. Elle vous est envoyée en tenant compte des renseignements que vous avez déclarés dans votre déclaration d’intérêt et de votre rang au classement en date du 9 août 2021.'

mehak_12

Dec 2, 2020
Hi Guys ,

Can you please confirm if converting if converting a manual application to "Online" reduces the processing time ?
Further What are the advantages of converting existing manual application to "Online" version

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Keep us posted on online application status! than you guys

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello i would like to creat this thread to discuss the new portal for pr applications

Under québec qualified workers category.

I will start by sharing my time-line
And updated later

28 July - online application
.. No confirmation later yet
Hey @ookdk and @mano99, can you guys confirm you submitted all these files (online)?

1. Generic Application Form for Canada (This form is mandatory for all programs)
2. Schedule 5: Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec - Economic Classes
3. Additional Family Information (This form is mandatory for all programs)
4. Supplementary Information - Your Travels (If Applicable)
5. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (This form is mandatory for all programs)

Attachments:
1. Travel documents and passports
2. CSQ
3. Identity and civil status documents (marriage certificate)
4. Photos
5. Childerns information (birth certificate)
6. Police certificates
7. Document checklist

Thank you.