QSWP August 2016 INTAKE

Felixzecat

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
noc 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI everyone, I wanted to know if I am doing my application online and alone, do I need to fill these 2 forms??? the 2 forms are about agents or consultants for immigration thx
1. Procuration – Mandat de représentation (A-0525-AF)
2. Attestation du consultant en immigration (A-0525-BF)

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
ey Guys just a quick question.

I am working in ontario right now with a permanent job.
I just completed my 1 yr in canada as work experience.
My EE score is 460 still waiting to get invitation.

If i apply for Quebec , will this have any impact on my EE appliation or with Ontario PNP i ll apply in future.
Also can i withdraw the offer later of Quebec nomination after getting it.

My sole motive is to stay in ontario and waiting for Ontario PNP to open up.

I am taking quebec as a back up plan, if nothing happens from EE side i might accept the quebec offer.

Also Can we get the nomination from Quebec and still work in Ontario till i find a better job in Quebec Huh?

Jaskaran85

Dec 1, 2015
Do I need to evaluate my Education first to get the points in MON project? I have an indian bachelor degree. If i don't need to evaluate it then what option do i need to select??

Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas (check the appropriate boxes: see instructions)

1. Québec diploma YES NO
2. Canadian diploma YES NO
3. Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
4. Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM) YES NO

Do you hold an authorisation to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession? YES NO

I am expecting a quick reply
Thank you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaskaran85 said:
Do I need to evaluate my Education first to get the points in MON project? I have an indian bachelor degree. If i don't need to evaluate it then what option do i need to select??

Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas (check the appropriate boxes: see instructions)

1. Québec diploma YES NO
2. Canadian diploma YES NO
3. Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
4. Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM) YES NO

Do you hold an authorisation to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession? YES NO

I am expecting a quick reply
Thank you
1. no
2. no
3. no (unless you have already sent your diploma to some quebec insitution for assessment and got results)
4. no and this field should be in your case gray. Just some countries have it like france

Princecarl

Apr 21, 2016
Hi all

Do u hv idea how long is the processing for
Quebec application from invite to PR grant during this
Aug 16 intake (online application)?

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hello all,

What are steps required to apply for QSWP?

What is eligibility for it?

Please paste / share steps here rather than pointing to websites.. its confusing sometime.

Jul 13, 2015
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D It opens today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The portal feels like a lovely rendition of the joker in suicide squad.

"i'm not going to let you in! :-\ :-\ I'm just gonna make you work for it really, really hard.

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chordsnstrings said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D It opens today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The portal feels like a lovely rendition of the joker in suicide squad.

"i'm not going to let you in! :-\ :-\ I'm just gonna make you work for it really, really hard.
I hope everyone gets in

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Please add my number in Whatsup group