+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW: THE BASICS!

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Please clarify, how to evaluate or attest education certificates and work experience ?
Also, please mention do we have to use french for these education and work exp documents ?

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have a query regarding Education and Areas of Training under selection grid. i have done Bachelors & Masters degree.

In selection grid, can I claim Education points for Masters and AOT points for Bachelors??

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello All -

I applied through MON project and received document checklist from MIDI few days back. I am from India and currently working in USA.

Appreciate if someone can answer below questions.

Q1. I do not have birth certificate from my Home Country's ( India) Civic Hospital / Municipality. My entire life I have used Passport and my High School Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth. Is their any alternative for me besides getting certificate from Indian Civic Hospital/Municipality? I checked on New York - USA consulate website and they only provide a letter that just says that DOB as per Passport is XX-YY-ZZZZ. Most of the times this letter is useless.

Q2. My Bachelors degree ( plus few other documents) have text in Hindi ( One of the Indian languages) and as per MIDI , I need to get every document with non-English and non-French text translated. So far I have been unable to find a recognized translator in USA tri-state area that can translate documents from Hindi to English. Any suggestions?

Q3. How are you guys preparing "Certified True Copy" of Educational Documents. As per MIDI , only following can certify educational documents:
a) Document Issuer - My Indian University is very hard to reach out to.
b) Notary from India - Notary from India are available only in India and I am in USA.
c) Indian Consulate - Indian consulate in NY won't certify documents issued in India.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
Good evening guys,
Please who is authorised to issue certified true copy document. Thank you

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Quick Concerns while applying for Mon Projet 2016 intake:
1. I am the primary applicant, but all my funds are in the name of my spouse, will it be feasible for me to show my spouse's funds as POF ?
2. We all have read that First Come First Serve basis is used as the selection criteria, but does anybody have an idea how things work at backend for selection?
3. Is French Mandatory to be learned on reaching Quebec to get PR as well as Citizenship?
4. Is it mandatory to stay in quebec for 2-3 years to get PR as well as Citizenship, What if I get job in some other province?
5. My spouse is a LECTURER in a college, and Professor and University Professor are not listed under "
Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d'exercer au Québec?" so what should I have to do regarding this?
I have the following approach in mind:
i. To check "Je n’envisage pas d’exercer un métier réglementé ou une profession régie par un ordre professionnel." and marking OUI under "Exercez-vous la profession d’enseignant ou d’enseignante, ou avez-vous la formation nécessaire pour le faire?".
If this is correct, then do My wife have to sign "d19.pdf form"...........
ii. Or if this approach is not right then plz suggest what should I have to do to show my Wife's profession.
6. I have only marriage certificate and my name is also added in my Spouse's passport to support the proof of my relationship, Are these proofs sufficient? Because according to the "point 15" in "A-1520-LF" there is a list from which 2 docs are required, what if I don't have these proofs?

gurwinder80

Sep 16, 2014
Hi all,
I am from India, applying for quebec MON project august intake 2016.
My qualifications:
1) Bachelor of science (Information technology)....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill computer science(Bach.),.. is it right?
2) 3 years diploma in engineering (electronics and communication engineering) )....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill electronics and communication engineering), .. is it right?
3) Matriculation ....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill ALL AREAS),.. is it right?

My spouse qualifications:
1) Senior secondary (+2) arts(arts not mentioned in certificate)(subjects: home science, history)...... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill HISTORY),.. is it right?
2) Matriculation (COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJECT… IS IT OK?)
Waiting for quick reply.. Thanks

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
I need help,

My wife's birth records are not available, and I only have her "record not found certificate" from municipality.

Can I apply with her "record not found certificate".....

Also, she has her Date of Birth Mentioned in her 10th Certificate as well as at Passport too.