+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Arifur Rahman

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harmanteg said:
Hello evry 1
I had sent my file on 24th june
ive recieved file number as on 11/9/13
How can you got it toooooooooo Quick !! Can you please tell me your AOT and France level Please.

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Ievgen said:
VO stands for visa office and the first letter before serial number indicates the city where your application is going to be processed. I had a "VA" that stood for a Vienne. Which office begins from C ? Hard to say just knowing only this :)
I have sent to montreal office since I am there. But as for as I heard a file number will be a 10 digit number right. I got only 7 digits with letter C preceeding it. Also is vo file number assigned means AOR received? Please clarify. Your guidance much appreciated ievgen

Rocks

May 23, 2013
Hello All,
I have a question.
1) Where can I found information about points awarded per category and threshold set by Quebec?
2) I do not speak French but I am fluent in English. Should I apply?

Thanks

singh2901

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013
AOR Received.
06-sep-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Reached NDVO
Hello Seniors,

I just need to know few things :-

1. Who does the eligibility test whether one is eligible is for FSW or not. If I am not worng, thats been done my nova scotia, sydney and on the basis of that we get PER and after that AOR.
Is there any chance or case where Visa Officer sitting at Visa Office has rejected the application because he/she thinks that he is not eligible even after receiving PER and AOR mail.

2. Does Visa Office has authority to check our bank statements even if we dont provide them our bank statements. Can they pull out from the Bank.?

3. Does Visa Office do Cibil Check.

I request you guys to please put some light on above queries. I will be really grateful

All the best to all the FSW applicants. I wish we all get mapple leaf on our passports.

Thanks and Regards
Singh

MrCanadaEng

Sep 19, 2013
Dear All

I applied for CSQ under skilled worker program (Point sys.) on July 2013. My CC was charged Oct. 1st 2013. Does this mean they accepted my documents and it's just amount of time to get the CSQ or AOR? or what? My AOT gives me 12 points under the new regulations (Aug. 1st 2013)

Oct 6, 2013
HI.. I need help on this matter. I have read from a site that to qualify for QSWP you need to at least have a year of experience directly related to area of training if you got your degree after 5 years from the time of application. In my case, I graduated last March 2008, BS Nursing in the Philippines.. but my work experience is as a Caregiver in a Nursing Homes abroad.. do you think I still qualify? anyone here with the same case as that of mine? thank you.. hope to hear from you... :)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
icanadian said:
I have sent to montreal office since I am there. But as for as I heard a file number will be a 10 digit number right. I got only 7 digits with letter C preceeding it. Also is vo file number assigned means AOR received? Please clarify. Your guidance much appreciated ievgen
These seven digit number is a Ref. Individuelle. When you receive your AOR it'll be indicated there as well along with Dossier Number.
I had my AOR in two months after being assigned a Ref. Individuelle. You should be receiving it soon also. My assumption is that this Ref. Individuelle is assigned after an application fee is paid, and then the AOR is processed.

harmanteg

Aug 20, 2013
Gujarat (INDIA)
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/6/2013
Doc's Request.
25/5/2015,21/8/2015
Nomination.....
Expected Soon
AOR Received.
11/9/2013
IELTS Request
sent vth file
File Transfer...
waiting desperately
Med's Request
waiting desperately
Med's Done....
waiting desperately
Interview........
waiting desperately
Passport Req..
waiting desperately
VISA ISSUED...
waiting desperately
LANDED..........
waiting desperately
Arifur Rahman said:
How can you got it toooooooooo Quick !! Can you please tell me your AOT and France level Please.
AOT under codeU115 5 yrs exp and cleared DELF A1 with 82 notes and already given A2 exam continuing with B1

harmanteg

Aug 20, 2013
Gujarat (INDIA)
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/6/2013
Doc's Request.
25/5/2015,21/8/2015
Nomination.....
Expected Soon
AOR Received.
11/9/2013
IELTS Request
sent vth file
File Transfer...
waiting desperately
Med's Request
waiting desperately
Med's Done....
waiting desperately
Interview........
waiting desperately
Passport Req..
waiting desperately
VISA ISSUED...
waiting desperately
LANDED..........
waiting desperately
Stylove said:
If at all I have any tricks, then they might be these:

First thing I'll advice you to do is to try to get some friends who speak French and always try to communicate with them on daily basis.

With or without the first point, always try to watch French movies with English subtitles or vice versa.

Watch TV5monde regularly for they have excellent "Quebec" french which is exactly what is needed.

Continue with your french classes at the Alliance seriously.

Always go to www.tv5.org for free TCFQ practice exams, which mimics what you'll find during the exam.

Good luck.

Stylove
Hiii Stylove
Can u share from where r u applying and why u wish to move to quebec

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
Hi Ievgen,
Today i have checked my file status in our Attorneys website by my client ID and it showed VO File Number is updated. The VO number was like C3329XXX (a letter followed by 7 digits). Can u please let me know what VO file number means?
Hi frnds ,

would u please share to us this usefull link that can follow up our stautes please
appreciate receive ur feedback

cheerss
:)

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
These seven digit number is a Ref. Individuelle. When you receive your AOR it'll be indicated there as well along with Dossier Number.
I had my AOR in two months after being assigned a Ref. Individuelle. You should be receiving it soon also. My assumption is that this Ref. Individuelle is assigned after an application fee is paid, and then the AOR is processed.
Is that mean u receive 2 numbers ,

first is : Reference NUm

Second is : File number

in a diffrent time ????????
one follow by another one ????

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
mina_monmon said:
Is that mean u receive 2 numbers ,

first is : Reference NUm

Second is : File number

in a diffrent time ????????
one follow by another one ????
No, those who applied with a lawyer can check the status online, but in fact that doesn't mean much because AOR notification is sent immediately and there's even no need to check this online status :)

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
MrCanadaEng said:
Dear All

I applied for CSQ under skilled worker program (Point sys.) on July 2013. My CC was charged Oct. 1st 2013. Does this mean they accepted my documents and it's just amount of time to get the CSQ or AOR? or what? My AOT gives me 12 points under the new regulations (Aug. 1st 2013)
Dear Mr CanadaEng,
I would like to congratulate on getting your CC charged.May I ask you on which country did you deliver CSQ and what date did they receive your application?

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Ievgen said:
Hi UR right what i received was a Reference Individual number. But in my case they assigned me only Ref.Individual number and did not open a file because of incomplete file.So i did not get File number.They returned the entire set of document back to consultant stating payment is missing.I don't know whose fault was that but i know one thing for sure that I have to start the process from scratch after wasting 2.5 months :(

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
mina_monmon said:
Hi frnds ,

would u please share to us this usefull link that can follow up our stautes please
appreciate receive ur feedback

cheerss
:)
Hi Do not get confused about my posting.that's why i addressed only ievegen.Whenever u r file is processed the immigration office will send the Ref.individual number with File number if everything is perfect.Once u get the number only u can call the immigration office and get further information.There is no web link to check status in CSQ stage.