+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
mina_monmon said:
Is that mean u receive 2 numbers ,

first is : Reference NUm

Second is : File number

in a diffrent time ????????
one follow by another one ????
All the documents checked by immigration office will be assigned an Individual reference Number.If ur file is complete then they will charge u and open a file and assign a number.These two number entries can be seen on top right corner of ur application which u submitted.It was reserved for administrative purpose.So once file number is created u call it as an AOR. But incase some documents are missing then no file is created for u.U will have only reference individual number and u have to quote this number and resubmit ur documents completely as per there instructions.

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
has anyone here submitted an academic ielts for csq application? it does not indicate on the checklist whether academic or general is needed? tnx.

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
All the documents checked by immigration office will be assigned an Individual reference Number.If ur file is complete then they will charge u and open a file and assign a number.These two number entries can be seen on top right corner of ur application which u submitted.It was reserved for administrative purpose.So once file number is created u call it as an AOR. But incase some documents are missing then no file is created for u.U will have only reference individual number and u have to quote this number and resubmit ur documents completely as per there instructions.
Many th dear frnds for your explain about this issue ,
but excuse me , i know one of my friends he sent his file in jan but it is returned to him with reference number starting with ( C ) after 1 month because incomplete document ,
then he send his file again in march , and thanks god he received his Individual reference number in May start with ( DA ) and he told me as per talking with canadian immigraion inforamtion center they confirm with him that his file is okay , and evey thing is ok ,

so that mean Referance individual number that mean it is equal file number

or am i wrong ?

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kelly_mbarker said:
has anyone here submitted an academic ielts for csq application? it does not indicate on the checklist whether academic or general is needed? tnx.
The general training module is ok for the purpose.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
icanadian said:
Hi UR right what i received was a Reference Individual number. But in my case they assigned me only Ref.Individual number and did not open a file because of incomplete file.So i did not get File number.They returned the entire set of document back to consultant stating payment is missing.I don't know whose fault was that but i know one thing for sure that I have to start the process from scratch after wasting 2.5 months :(
They might were unable to process your credit card transaction which is a popular reason for that. I had a similar issue when I requested an FBI clearance for Federal stage of an application and they denied my credit card. That caused a delay. If there's a possibility it's better to pay by money order.

beautiful-carla

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreaal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2013(Received on 11/10/2013)
Doc's Request.
Submitted all documents...
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
08-10-2013(together w/my Application documents)
File Transfer...
waiting....
Med's Request
waiting....
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
Hopefully waived...
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Only GOD knows when...
LANDED..........
Only GOD knows when...
kelly_mbarker said:
General Training is required...but i have friend who submitted Academic version and yet he got A.O.R.

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
Ievgen said:
They might were unable to process your credit card transaction which is a popular reason for that. I had a similar issue when I requested an FBI clearance for Federal stage of an application and they denied my credit card. That caused a delay. If there's a possibility it's better to pay by money order.

hello ievgen, hw can someone know wether the interview is waived or not? i recieved an AOR, that includes 2 pcs of paper, wherein the one is a letter written in french with reference number and "dozier" number on top., and the other one i think is the receipt which has a "recu" written on top. at approximately how many months should we wait before recieving an invitation for interview? thank you..

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
rjoyce said:
hello ievgen, hw can someone know wether the interview is waived or not? i recieved an AOR, that includes 2 pcs of paper, wherein the one is a letter written in french with reference number and "dozier" number on top., and the other one i think is the receipt which has a "recu" written on top. at approximately how many months should we wait before recieving an invitation for interview? thank you..
Hello,

Congrats on AOR first of all :) It's not specified there if an applicant receives a waiver as all AORs look the same and it isn't mentioned there if the file will receive a priority treatment or no. If you're called for an interview the request is usually received in 10-16 months on average. Of course there's no general rule and processing time varies greatly but that's the average approximation. And if you have an interview waiver then you'll receive a letter with a title "Application pending decision" at sometime later after AOR. It indicates that you will get CSQ very soon. I had mine within 2 weeks after receiving it.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
today I checked my status in bank..still they did not charged my dd.I applied on 24july13.

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
rjoyce said:
Wow, congratulations, your AOR took only 2 months of waiting time, it's quite fast because it takes normally 4-6 months in theory. Hope you will have interview waiver as fast as AOR.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does receiving an AOR mean, you have reached the 20k cap in the QSW program?

quebecoir

Oct 10, 2013
Category.........: QSW
Visa Office.......: Montreal
NOC Code........: 2174
Pre-Assessed...: No
Fee charged....: Yes (Credit card)
App. Filed........: July 11, 2013
Doc's Request..: Not till now
Nomination......: Nope
AOR Received..: Oct 10, 2013 (eCopy received via email)
IELTS Request.: Not submitting
File Transfer....: TBD
Med's Request.: TBD
Med's Done.....: TBD
Interview........: TBD
Passport Req...: TBD
VISA ISSUED...: TBD
LANDED..........: TBD

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
quebecoir said:
Category........: QSW