+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Rado1

Sep 28, 2013
I also applied in March 2013 and till waiting, didnt get any feedback neither from my lawyer neither from Quebec.
How can we quarantee that they have received all the document we sent, is there an official proof ? example document receival reference number or somthing ?

Rado1

Sep 28, 2013
islandbabe said:
Hi All....why not start a spreadsheet like i did for the FSW PRogram to track your progress...see below:

We need to start a similar xls sheet file for all 2013 CSQ history and upates,
The ppl who did for FSW now have all the answers once they log in to this file.
Simply this file builds a history for everyone status with dates and profile, so instead of loggin in and stating your profile and asking throught this thread whats the update, you see whats the update in the file, ( who got CSQ , who got accepted , when and where....)
The file is amazing, I know it helped many people to know when to expect the reply from Quebec.
Who can start the file?

beautiful-carla

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreaal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2013(Received on 11/10/2013)
Doc's Request.
Submitted all documents...
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
08-10-2013(together w/my Application documents)
File Transfer...
waiting....
Med's Request
waiting....
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
Hopefully waived...
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Only GOD knows when...
LANDED..........
Only GOD knows when...
Rado1 said:
I also applied in March 2013 and till waiting, didnt get any feedback neither from my lawyer neither from Quebec.
How can we quarantee that they have received all the document we sent, is there an official proof ? example document receival reference number or somthing ?
if you send your documents thru courier like DHL or FedEx then you have the means to trace the location of your documents..use the tracking number which is found on the duplicate copy of your receipt...

Sep 29, 2013
Hi, anyone here recieved CSQ? I applied on March 2013 and received the File Number on July. Now i am waiting CSQ. Some people told me it may be take 2 years :(

harmanteg

Aug 20, 2013
Gujarat (INDIA)
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/6/2013
Doc's Request.
25/5/2015,21/8/2015
Nomination.....
Expected Soon
AOR Received.
11/9/2013
IELTS Request
sent vth file
File Transfer...
waiting desperately
Med's Request
waiting desperately
Med's Done....
waiting desperately
Interview........
waiting desperately
Passport Req..
waiting desperately
VISA ISSUED...
waiting desperately
LANDED..........
waiting desperately
raistlin17phil said:
Yes, after you get your AOR you can update them that you got married; instructions are in the AOR. I think you will have to use a form that can be taken from their website. Your points will change, though, as they will have to consider your spouse in the points system now, and you will need minimum of 57 points instead of the original 49.
I ve already sent my marriage certificate, Spouse's characteristics, kids details etc..

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi! I would like to clarify something :) My friend was assessed by one agency here and they told her that she does not get any point for the Areas of Training because her experience as a clinic nurse has not yet reached 6 months. They told her she will only get 16 pts for AOT if she was able to have 6 months of paid experience. Is that really the case? All along we both thought that nurses get the 16 pts under the AOT automatically and did not depend on the length of work experience.

Hope you could help! :D

Rado1

Sep 28, 2013
beautiful-carla said:
if you send your documents thru courier like DHL or FedEx then you have the means to trace the location of your documents..use the tracking number which is found on the duplicate copy of your receipt...
Thanks , I have already done that , it shows that they have received the documents, but still isnt there a way to have proof that they received the document ( example : document receival number) , the reason I am asking is that now I need to add my master degree but because I dont have a file number still , I sent the new master certificate with a cover page relating it to the previous sent document. But not sure how they will link those 2 set of document together without an offcial number.
Thats why I am asking , shouldnt they provide some kind of reference number to each set of document they receive before having a file number ? or the file number is our first official number we get from the immigration?

Sep 29, 2013
Rado1 said:
Thanks , I have already done that , it shows that they have received the documents, but still isnt there a way to have proof that they received the document ( example : document receival number) , the reason I am asking is that now I need to add my master degree but because I dont have a file number still , I sent the new master certificate with a cover page relating it to the previous sent document. But not sure how they will link those 2 set of document together without an offcial number.
Thats why I am asking , shouldnt they provide some kind of reference number to each set of document they receive before having a file number ? or the file number is our first official number we get from the immigration?
You should wait until you have the file number to add your master degree. I am sure your profile arrived, but nobody have any way to check the documents' status in this period.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Rado1 said:
Update your file after you get your AOR which has both your reference number and file number. Based on their site, it takes 4-6 months to receive this AOR. Until then, you can just use the tracking number of the courier that sent your file to be assured that your file indeed reached them.

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urgently question friends

What the meaning of Aor ?
Is that mean for any person receive that mean they evaluate the point for the applicant or just check the docs ?

Waiting ur good response ,,,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day ,

I have a question .....

i have BSC of Accounting & business Adminstration

about my working History as following :

1 year in agencies comapny with title ( Accountant ) on both Hr & Insurance Letter.
5 years in bank with title ( Banker ) on the Hr Letter & ( Accountant ) on Insurace letter .

Here is the question am i eligiable to obtain Both of area of training point & experience point ? Yes Or No ?Appreciate receive yours feedback

Thanks In Advance ,

Cheers

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
mina_monmon said:
Good Day ,

I have a question .....

i have BSC of Accounting & business Adminstration

about my working History as following :

1 year in agencies comapny with title ( Accountant ) on both Hr & Insurance Letter.
5 years in bank with title ( Banker ) on the Hr Letter & ( Accountant ) on Insurace letter .

Here is the question am i eligiable to obtain Both of area of training point & experience point ? Yes Or No ?Appreciate receive yours feedback

Thanks In Advance ,

Cheers
You can have points for both absolutely. Moreover, most of applicants earn points for both as if you're missing either one, generally you need to compensate for it with a highly advanced french. Points for AOT are awarder based on the degree earned solely and it has nothing to do with experience. Your experience can be counted even if you worked not in you field. It has just to match one of the NOC-listed occupations and be within the recent 5-year period.

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Ievgen said:
You can have points for both absolutely. Moreover, most of applicants earn points for both as if you're missing either one, generally you need to compensate for it with a highly advanced french. Points for AOT are awarder based on the degree earned solely and it has nothing to do with experience. Your experience can be counted even if you worked not in you field. It has just to match one of the NOC-listed occupations and be within the recent 5-year period.
Hi! I would like to clarify something. Because earlier I posted a question about the AOT. It's because one of the agencies told my friend that she's not eligible to gain the 16 points under the AOT because her experience as a clinic nurse has not yet reached 6 months. Is that true? Or the points under AOT only depend on the college degree and independent of the experience?

And also, she told me she worked as an english teacher before. Is it true that such experience can be counted since it belongs under the NOC listed occupations? Or does that not gain her any credits at all?

We'd really appreciate your response. Thank you!! ;)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
babeerino said:
Hi! I would like to clarify something. Because earlier I posted a question about the AOT. It's because one of the agencies told my friend that she's not eligible to gain the 16 points under the AOT because her experience as a clinic nurse has not yet reached 6 months. Is that true? Or the points under AOT only depend on the college degree and independent of the experience?

And also, she told me she worked as an english teacher before. Is it true that such experience can be counted since it belongs under the NOC listed occupations? Or does that not gain her any credits at all?

We'd really appreciate your response. Thank you!! ;)
The rules are made in such a way to be flexible for the one who evaluates the file :) And it's bad for us since they can play tricks with applicants based on that. Formally, AOT is assigned based on the diploma/training irrespective of the fact that somebody worked not in the field. Apart of that, the minimum work experience that an applicant must possess is 6 months and it can be in any occupation listed in the NOC. Thus, if your friend has a nursing degree that's 16 points, and if she has 6+ months of experience in any NOC occupation she qualifies. Of course each application is on a case by case basis and an explanation might be required during interview for the reason why she didn't work in the field. But, considering only eligibility factors there shouldn't be any problem.