+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Ievgen said:
The rules are made in such a way to be flexible for the one who evaluates the file :) And it's bad for us since they can play tricks with applicants based on that. Formally, AOT is assigned based on the diploma/training irrespective of the fact that somebody worked not in the field. Apart of that, the minimum work experience that an applicant must possess is 6 months and it can be in any occupation listed in the NOC. Thus, if your friend has a nursing degree that's 16 points, and if she has 6+ months of experience in any NOC occupation she qualifies. Of course each application is on a case by case basis and an explanation might be required during interview for the reason why she didn't work in the field. But, considering only eligibility factors there shouldn't be any problem.
Thank you! Are you based in Quebec already? ;D

arunkumarsbcn

Sep 7, 2013
As per the New regulations (1 st Aug 2013) the applications will be prioritized based on areas of training, job offer etc and prioritized applications will be processed within 60 working days. my AOT fetches me 16 points and therefore if i submit my application how long will it take me to get a CSQ?

my estimation would be

1. initial preliminary evaluation - 3 months (estimation only)

2. Prioritized processing - 60 working days approx 3 months

so, total time taken would be 6 months. Does it become true? Do they process according to their publications?

Kindly give me a good solution regarding this issue.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
babeerino said:
Thank you! Are you based in Quebec already? ;D
:) Not yet. I've recently submitted a federal application. In the mean time I'm trying to work on my french.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
arunkumarsbcn said:
As per the New regulations (1 st Aug 2013) the applications will be prioritized based on areas of training, job offer etc and prioritized applications will be processed within 60 working days. my AOT fetches me 16 points and therefore if i submit my application how long will it take me to get a CSQ?

my estimation would be

1. initial preliminary evaluation - 3 months (estimation only)

2. Prioritized processing - 60 working days approx 3 months

so, total time taken would be 6 months. Does it become true? Do they process according to their publications?

Kindly give me a good solution regarding this issue.
Can you please give me the link for this? I've submitted mine on October 2012 and my AOR on March 2013. Nothing yet up to now...

arunkumarsbcn

Sep 7, 2013
raistlin17phil said:
Can you please give me the link for this? I've submitted mine on October 2012 and my AOR on March 2013. Nothing yet up to now...
it is in the MICC website under publications heading. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/statistics-publications.html click on guide immigration procedures and download GPI 3-1 (For skilled workers) or you can Google search the GPI 3-1. the latest edition is august 13. the document is available only in french but you can translate it with the help of google

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
arunkumarsbcn said:
it is in the MICC website under publications heading. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/statistics-publications.html click on guide immigration procedures and download GPI 3-1 (For skilled workers) or you can Google search the GPI 3-1. the latest edition is august 13. the document is available only in french but you can translate it with the help of google
Arun thanks for the info...It's a good piece of research..

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Brothers/ Sisters

As per new law Beginning August 1st, 2013 can I apply to Quebec Immigration with French Test TCFQ result as A1, A2 result? A1, A2, B1 has 0 points. FYI with 0 French point my point comes as 59! But the question is can I apply with A1, A2, B1 in TCFQ or have to score B2 at minimum? Information given in the Qeubec site is not that clear.

Please help. Thanks.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
arunkumarsbcn said:
Thank you for the info. I wonder when they are going to publish the statistics for the third semester of 2013 (after new rules got in effect).

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
arunkumarsbcn said:
thanks!

jobem.1213

Oct 6, 2013
Hello! Good day to all! I'd just like to ask, I received an email last sept. 20th and it has:

Référence :​Réf. Individuelle ​HA0XXXXXX
Objet : Ouverture de votre dossier de demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec

Is it the same as AOR or it's just an information that they've received my application.
Thank you!

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
jobem.1213 said:
Hello! Good day to all! I'd just like to ask, I received an email last sept. 20th and it has:

Référence :​Réf. Individuelle ​HA0XXXXXX
Objet : Ouverture de votre dossier de demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec

Is it the same as AOR or it's just an information that they've received my application.
Thank you!
That is the Formulaire, and you should receive another letter which is the receipt (Recu) of the fees you have paid. I believe the Recu and the Formulaire comprise the AOR.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
tupa said:
Dear Brothers/ Sisters

As per new law Beginning August 1st, 2013 can I apply to Quebec Immigration with French Test TCFQ result as A1, A2 result? A1, A2, B1 has 0 points. FYI with 0 French point my point comes as 59! But the question is can I apply with A1, A2, B1 in TCFQ or have to score B2 at minimum? Information given in the Qeubec site is not that clear.

Please help. Thanks.
Yes, you can apply without French provided you have enough points. However, you should still continue to study French even after applying as this will strengthen your case that you intend to stay in Quebec.

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Hi Ievgen,
Today i have checked my file status in our Attorneys website by my client ID and it showed VO File Number is updated. The VO number was like C3329XXX (a letter followed by 7 digits). Can u please let me know what VO file number means?

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys, I need your advice on something. This might be off topic but I find this forum really helpful. I received an email from BC's Children's Hospital (which I'm not sure if its legit). It stated: After evaluation of your resume thru online job posting, we are pleased to tell you that you were chosen for the position of a Staff Nurse (Philippine Board licensed) and/or Healthcare Assistant (unlicensed Nurse & medical allied course graduate) for BC Children’s Hospital in CANADA.

"NOTE: No experience required because there is a FREE ON THE JOB TRAINING (OJT) with salary & FREE board & lodging within the contract period at BC Children’s Hospital – Canada. Registration with the Board of Nursing in Canada & IELTS registration will be processed by our employers, no need to take exams. We are offering working visa NOT student visa."

It gave instructions that I should enroll for a BC Children’s Hospital Work Permit/Visa Coaching which is worth 3,750 Pesos or approximately 90 dollars. it will be for 3 days and will include orientation and contract signing on the last day.

Lastly, they said "NO HIDDEN CHARGES! Airfare, work permit & working visa will be shouldered by the employer, the only expenses that you are going to shoulder is the medical exam fee & BC Children’s Hospital Work Permit/Visa Coaching fee because this is on a DIRECT/NAME HIRE BASIS."

I am very doubtful about this. But if any of you know if this is true or not, please give me a heads up. I would really, really appreciate it. Thank you!

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
icanadian said:
Hi Ievgen,
Today i have checked my file status in our Attorneys website by my client ID and it showed VO File Number is updated. The VO number was like C3329XXX (a letter followed by 7 digits). Can u please let me know what VO file number means?
VO stands for visa office and the first letter before serial number indicates the city where your application is going to be processed. I had a "VA" that stood for a Vienne. Which office begins from C ? Hard to say just knowing only this :)