+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Stylove said:
Positive thinking should be what we should rely on. Yes, we know that quebec/canada at times always try to impose some laws on innocent people, and they themselve usually at times again, counterract these same laws. They are the lawmakers and sole decide when to implement what.

Sincerely, our say/cry/plight has got nothing to do with what they will decide. It's just some sought of satisfying ourselves psychologically. Lawsuits have been place against the Federal for rule changes severally and what they end up doing is returning files and reimbursing application monies!!! These guys are really autonomous, and make every decision based on their descretion, not the applicants' !!

So let's fold our arms, STAY POSITIVE and wait for July 31st or Aug 1st for the final decision.

I bet you this is my LAST POST on this topic. 8)

Cheers
Yes Stylove,
Well said....
I will wait patiently for 1st August / final update. whichever is earlier. I have said this earlier, there's no point agitating over a situation one is powerless to change.
Let's be positive.........
If everyone is required to get B2 and above....it is still not unattainable...If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.

Bon chance a tous!!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Stylove said:
Rifiel and Preferred,

You guys made me smile again! I just hope the "retroactive" changes will only be language skills!! If it spans to AOT sincerely so many people will pass-out believe me!! I had a B1 in Listening french and the last time i checked it gives 0 points instead of 4 or 5 when i was applying! I have also been waiting for AOR since March to no avail! Seems it's gonna really affect me badly...

But I'll remain positive, for when the going gets tough only the tough get going...that's my motto since childhood!!

Subash i haven't heard anything from you concerning these changes.....wass'up? ;D Preferred comment!! :p
Stylove, you can't just do without Subash's comments! Keep smiling though, AOT will favour us allll... Dont forget to plan for my one year lunch funds. :)

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
rifiel said:
Yes Stylove,
Well said....
I will wait patiently for 1st August / final update. whichever is earlier. I have said this earlier, there's no point agitating over a situation one is powerless to change.
Let's be positive.........
If everyone is required to get B2 and above....it is still not unattainable...If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.

Bon chance a tous!!
Well said Rifiel.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
Guys, Wait for August 1 and for all the new rules on the table, then anybody can think how one should approach, right now just language scores update is out, nothing else. Nobody knows what will be the new scores for immigration to Quebec or new (2013) area of training list, new occupations list....

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
My friends,

I'd like to share that I received a correspondence from BIQ today. The title of the lettre is "Objet : Demande en attente de décision". It's written in the similar manner as AOR and it says that my case is pending decision. I guess this is the second stage after AOR. So, all of those who have AOR will receive such letter prior to interview or CSQ issuance.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Ievgen said:
My friends,

I'd like to share that I received a correspondence from BIQ today. The title of the lettre is "Objet : Demande en attente de décision". It's written in the similar manner as AOR and it says that my case is pending decision. I guess this is the second stage after AOR. So, all of those who have AOR will receive such letter prior to interview or CSQ issuance.
Ievgen, your file is an Exemplary file in this forum, and I am very happy for you. You will get CSQ before September. Sincerely speaking, you got the fastest timeline in recent times.....I wish you the best and hope ours follow same trend!!

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Stylove said:
Ievgen, your file is an Exemplary file in this forum, and I am very happy for you. You will get CSQ before September. Sincerely speaking, you got the fastest timeline in recent times.....I wish you the best and hope ours follow same trend!!
Thanks a lot Stylove! I likewise wish you get CSQ fast even with no AOR. I remember lemans wrote once that some applicants from francophone countries receive their CSQ within 8 months :) That should be your case!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Ievgen said:
Thanks a lot Stylove! I likewise wish you get CSQ fast even with no AOR. I remember lemans wrote once that some applicants from francophone countries receive their CSQ within 8 months :) That should be your case!
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i CLAIM IT IN JESUS' NAME!!

Yeah I can remember Lemans always says some HARD TRUTHS!!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Stylove said:
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i CLAIM IT IN JESUS' NAME!!

Yeah I can remember Lemans always says some HARD TRUTHS!!

:) Tah! Styyyyyyyylove

see how good news as suddenly re-energised you!!!!! :p :p :p By the time ur CSQ comes I'm sure ur post will fill a web page on this forum, cos 30 lines will be Amen, 15 lines will be halleluyah etcetera etcetera :p

It is good to give thanks to the Lord and it also great to believe in him, so go ahead, you are on track.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Ievgen said:
Ievgen, so it is only Stylove you are wishing speed ehn! Worry thou not, when we get to Quebec, you will host all other forumites to lunch every weekend to 'appease' us (Subash especially).

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Ievgen said:
My friends,

Congrats, more pleasant news for you in Jesus name

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Preferred, do you really think you deserve this +1 ? 8)

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Good news boost confidence and re-energise all the mates, but not everyone though ;D Yesterday I got -1 for the first time in this forum. So funny lol :D

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Ievgen said:
Good news boost confidence and re-energise all the mates, but not everyone though ;D Yesterday I got -1 for the first time in this forum. So funny lol :D
lol Ievgen pple are really funny!! some of us spend time every second giving +1, when someone gives good news, or makes one smiles, like Iev and Preferred respectively lol, but other respected forumits et forumites spend their precious times adding -1. Maybe they didn't do their Maths classes well ;D ;) don't worry dear they ++++ will always come!!

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ievgen said:
You received csq cos u AOT Is in priority I am happy for you that u have got it without interview I hope everyone gets soon