+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Hey Subash, I read couple of your posts in different threads. Calm down a lil bit buddy :D You need to take it easy. That's just an application, not the end of the world. Also, please don't repeat your posts multiple times. I answered to one of your posts somewhere once, but you asked it again. People in this forum are very supportive and someone will reply definitely, so no need to panic. Stay well and keep positive attitude :)

tarik.khan123

Aug 26, 2012
Waiting is a painful thing... I've got AOR on 26th March... I know that there are people waiting even over 2 years for their CSQ... I strongly felt that Canada, especially QSW should take lessons from Australia and try to simplify some process adjustments in order to fasten the whole CSQ processing time...

BTW, can someone share some statistics regarding the current backlog for QSW?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Preferred said:
Subash and Stylove....u guys should just start making plans to live close to each other when you get to Quebec...
Preferred since when did u become a Notary Public........don't tell me you won the last elections!!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
tarik.khan123 said:
Waiting is a painful thing... I've got AOR on 26th March... I know that there are people waiting even over 2 years for their CSQ... I strongly felt that Canada, especially QSW should take lessons from Australia and try to simplify some process adjustments in order to fasten the whole CSQ processing time...

BTW, can someone share some statistics regarding the current backlog for QSW?
Tarik, as far as I know, early 2011 applicants are getting their interviews this year and subsequently the CSQs. Before this year runs down, hopefully most 2011 applicants will be able to get their CSQs and some early 2012s.

But note that this doesn't apply to everyone as there's priority treatment that's making the talk of the day now in the QSW program. Those who's AOTs are fetching them 12 or 16 points and getting their CSQs faster than those on 6.

If you could share your profile, then we could analyse to see if you got a chance to be processed as priority or if you have to follow the queue followed by most people.......

Stylove

agatumwine

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with App.
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Yes, you definitely need to enroll in an Alliance Française in your country or get a private tutor. It will help you great deal. Courage!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Pals and buddies!! Relax with this

http://www.cicnews.com/2013/07/quebec-announces-major-immigration-programs-072652.html

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Stylove said:
Preferred since when did u become a Notary Public........don't tell me you won the last elections!!
Waoh, I forgot to tell you! I did win the elections now... I was in the d headlines for weeks ;)

So, as part of my jurisdictional power ....I declare "off to Quebec you two - Subash and Stylove" and make sure your apartments are close to each other. Thou shalt not ignore an order of a Notary Public

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Preferred said:
Waoh, I forgot to tell you! I did win the elections now... I was in the d headlines for weeks ;)

So, as part of my jurisdictional power ....I declare "off to Quebec you two - Subash and Stylove" and make sure your apartments are close to each other. Thou shalt not ignore an order of a Notary Public
Thats cool Preferred.

How are you guys absorbing the heat of rule changes. I can hardly sleep since yesterday when i got the news that old files MIGHT be affected! :eek:

U guys got any say on this? Never knew i could be so depressed like this cuz i seem to be losing a B1 i had in Listening tcfq!! Gosh :'(

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Stylove,

No need to lose sleep over this.
I admit it's too depressing, but there's absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. For us all, a lot has gone into the whole application process.
The true picture will unfold very very soon: then we will know what we are up against :( :( :(

cheers!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Stylove said:
Thats cool Preferred.

How are you guys absorbing the heat of rule changes. I can hardly sleep since yesterday when i got the news that old files MIGHT be affected! :eek:

U guys got any say on this? Never knew i could be so depressed like this cuz i seem to be losing a B1 i had in Listening tcfq!! Gosh :'(

Mmmmmh Stylove.... I read each update and tell myself to leave no room for fear. Ur reaction is normal. A lot of us have invested money, time, thoughts etc in this 'project'.

Everyone seems to be up and all about the change in language points, no one seems to think about the possibilities of the changes that might affect AOT. Less language points do not mean total disqualification as there is room for improvement before CSQ interview. If the AOT changes, and it is also retroactive.... then that is when people might start worrying....

In all, what a man thinks is usually what he experiences, so let us think positive... It won't cost us....

Meanwhile Stylove and Subash, when all this comes to an end, and we get the Maple Leaf, you both owe me lunch for one year. so factor that in when you are getting your funds ready.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Rifiel and Preferred,

You guys made me smile again! I just hope the "retroactive" changes will only be language skills!! If it spans to AOT sincerely so many people will pass-out believe me!! I had a B1 in Listening french and the last time i checked it gives 0 points instead of 4 or 5 when i was applying! I have also been waiting for AOR since March to no avail! Seems it's gonna really affect me badly...

But I'll remain positive, for when the going gets tough only the tough get going...that's my motto since childhood!!

Subash i haven't heard anything from you concerning these changes.....wass'up? ;D Preferred comment!! :p

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
Stylove said:
Rifiel and Preferred,

You guys made me smile again! I just hope the "retroactive" changes will only be language skills!! If it spans to AOT sincerely so many people will pass-out believe me!! I had a B1 in Listening french and the last time i checked it gives 0 points instead of 4 or 5 when i was applying! I have also been waiting for AOR since March to no avail! Seems it's gonna really affect me badly...

But I'll remain positive, for when the going gets tough only the tough get going...that's my motto since childhood!!

Subash i haven't heard anything from you concerning these changes.....wass'up? ;D Preferred comment!! :p
I wonder how many persons who have applied this year still waiting on AOR. To assess retroactively seems unfair. I pray it all work out for us.

I am just coming from French class and I can say learning French is not a walk in the park.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear friends,

I have not been in touch with you all since few days owing to my domestic reason.Yes,I have to allow myself that the prevailing hot topic also has affected myself.But ,I have not become that weak in this concern as you all know better than myself about intake of application rules.Simply,what I believe is that,application submitted before 31st july 2013 will not be treated in new rules.If it is so,what is the value of time frame they have outlined on their official website? And talking about issuance of AOR,File analysis,primary evaluation etc have no cocerns on the applications submitted before 31st july 2013.In my opinion,those all will be applied in old rules.So ,I request you all to calm down.

From the other side,while doing preliminary evaluation on their website,we all got positive response to forward our application and on the basis of that we submitted right...?We all should note that many of us carried out evaluation without adding points for french language there.Thus, at least B2 in french is a far cry.

Regards,

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Subash said:
Dear friends,

I have not been in touch with you all since few days owing to my domestic reason.Yes,I have to allow myself that the prevailing hot topic also has affected myself.But ,I have not become that weak in this concern as you all know better than myself about intake of application rules.Simply,what I believe is that,application submitted before 31st july 2013 will not be treated in new rules.If it is so,what is the value of time frame they have outlined on their official website? And talking about issuance of AOR,File analysis,primary evaluation etc have no cocerns on the applications submitted before 31st july 2013.In my opinion,those all will be applied in old rules.So ,I request you all to calm down.

From the other side,while doing preliminary evaluation on their website,we all got positive response to forward our application and on the basis of that we submitted right...?We all should note that many of us carried out evaluation without adding points for french language there.Thus, at least B2 in french is a far cry.

Regards,
Positive thinking should be what we should rely on. Yes, we know that quebec/canada at times always try to impose some laws on innocent people, and they themselve usually at times again, counterract these same laws. They are the lawmakers and sole decide when to implement what.

Sincerely, our say/cry/plight has got nothing to do with what they will decide. It's just some sought of satisfying ourselves psychologically. Lawsuits have been place against the Federal for rule changes severally and what they end up doing is returning files and reimbursing application monies!!! These guys are really autonomous, and make every decision based on their descretion, not the applicants' !!

So let's fold our arms, STAY POSITIVE and wait for July 31st or Aug 1st for the final decision.

I bet you this is my LAST POST on this topic. 8)

Cheers

nehaa777

Jul 19, 2013
how long does it take to give the french exam? also any institute or something in dubai or sharjah for french exam? and where can we learn? please advise.