Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
trigeminal77 said:
AOA....Dear forum members,

first of all i congratulate Mightyechoes on his safe landing...how beautifully you r describing your journey...i appreciate it...its very helpful..specially the transit and hotel issues....

ALHAMDULILLAH......i have received visas and COPR on 18-12-12

AZAD JAN sahib.....how u doing sir? we didnt introduce ourselves at the COA session in lahore sunfort but i was there and u can recall...the only doctor in that session....yad aya? i have read your post regarding the session...i totally agree with you....

hi Beckett ...how u doing?
congratsss dear....+1 for sharing good news

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
hi mightyechoes ;D
nicely done but waiting for last part :'( .......+1 for u

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Mightyechoes said:
At Dubai Airport:

I landed Dubai airport at 7:30 am Dubai timing. Well believe me guys Dubai airport is the best airport, I have always admired......It is modern, simple, easy to understand and full of life. we landed there on time and go straight to main transit area.....Its like a long lobby having different gates at right and left for boarding on to the planes, the passengers who are having a connecting flights stays in the main corridor at their respective boarding gates and the persons who are going to dubai city.....walks to the main exit...
I had a long transit time waiting time at dubai airport that was around 18 hrs.....My travel agent told me back in Pakistan that.Rehan sab aap ko wahan 100 dollars mein hotel mil jaye ga poray din key liye....... and he also told me...that if ya want to go to Dubai city then ya will have to pay just 50 US dollar and ya will get the transit visa.....BUT BOTH OF THE INFORMATIONS WERE TOTALLY WRONG.......

If ya wanna stay in a hotel there in the transit area then they are charging 180 US $ for 18 hrs and 90 US$ for 7-9 hrs....They also offer per hour package in 20-25 US $......and Emirates charges 185 US dollar for transit visa and even after paying tha much of a money....they dont gaurntee a visa....the visa issuance depends on Dubai immigration n visa authority.......if they will reject that then emirate airline cant do much about it.....
If ya r having more then 8hrs transit in Dubai or anywhere then Emirates has a policy of giving a hotel stay but ya will have to negotiate that one prior to ur confirmation of tickets.....mostly travel agent hides that to their customers......SO emirates only gave me a meal token of one time at specified food court or resturent in the Dubai airport.....Normally they gave a free hotel stay and a meal token if it was negotiated prior to confirmation of tickets.......so do ask for that to ur travel agent and stress him to give ya their complimentary services if ya see a transit time is getting over 8 hrs.......
Meray liye masla tha...18 Hours guzarna.....i just cant go for the hotel stay or transit visa because of its cost so i started enjoying the situation, I started exploring the Dubai airport, every shop and ways because i thought that my family will be coming in February so i can guide my wife at least with regards to the procedure and ways of dubai........Jab thak jata tha tu rest ker laita tha......Dubai airport management placed special cushioned long chairs for long transit hours...they are so good n plenty in numbers....so ya can sleep well on them........

After 18 hrs of wait i boarded on to a world and emirates best air craft of the fleet that was Airbus 380........ooooooooh i forgot to mention one of our forum friend Nashe khan.....he was with me from lhr to dubai n from dubai he went to his job place at cairo...but we had a great fun time.....he guided me initially with dubai airport.......last part will be posted tomorrow guys....

regards,

Mightyechoes
Well it was one of the great and smooth flight from dubai to UK(LONDON)Heathrow.....A380 is among the best in their fleet. The behaviours and attitude of flight staff was awesome...
On the flight we were given the landing pass. It was a type of form and it was for those passengers who are having the transit visa or wanna go outside of departure lounges....I reached at Heathrow, board of the plane and get to the transit flights area...when ya will board off the plane then ya will see many signs saying transit flights.......so i followed the signs because i landed on terminal 3 but i had to catch my next flight from London to Calgary from terminal 5....so when i came close to the end of transit area then there was a bus waiting outside which was terminal 5 bus....one immigration security personal was with us.....we hopped in the bus n it took us to terminal 5...security clearnce is must for everyone, they scanned my hand carry and checked my passports n COPR, I cleared that in 15 mins...i straight went to departures lounges......London Heathrow airport is a bit complicated one as compared to Dubai....after 5 hrs i boarded to my flight to Calgary by american airline.....it was AA flight but infact it was code shared flight and operated by Bristish airways.....It was 767 plane.(Not so good) but it was ok......it was a flight of 10 hours.....and as we were near to land in Calgary, the flight head of personals came to sitting area and distributed landing forms.....it was like a form which contains....ur name......flight number, purpose of visit....amount deceleration(if ya have amount more then 10K then ya will have to disclose it)...and ur home address .i mean not canadian address.....it should be a pakistani address........At Calgary airport everyone was curteous and in welcoming mode and they smiled at ya and wave a hand and used to say welcome to canada...we were 15 immigrants....we all went to exit immigration counter, there they checked our landing forms and passports and guide us to the immigration department just at the back of the counter........

(Immigration Dept..will continue shortly).........

Regards,

Mightyechoes

Physul

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-2009
IELTS Request
with Docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 16-10-2012 PPR2 9-11-2012
AlhumduLillah

Yesterday i received passports with visa afixed and COPRs at 10:40 am.

an immigration oddessy that lasted for 3 years and 20 days is now giving way to another one.

wishing all forum members the best of everything.

Insh Allah going to Canada (Montreal) on Jan 16, 2013.

amjpk

Oct 14, 2009
Mightyechoes said:
Well it was one of the great and smooth flight from dubai to UK(LONDON)Heathrow.....A380 is among the best in their fleet. The behaviours and attitude of flight staff was awesome...
On the flight we were given the landing pass. It was a type of form and it was for those passengers who are having the transit visa or wanna go outside of departure lounges....I reached at Heathrow, board of the plane and get to the transit flights area...when ya will board off the plane then ya will see many signs saying transit flights.......so i followed the signs because i landed on terminal 3 but i had to catch my next flight from London to Calgary from terminal 5....so when i came close to the end of transit area then there was a bus waiting outside which was terminal 5 bus....one immigration security personal was with us.....we hopped in the bus n it took us to terminal 5...security clearnce is must for everyone, they scanned my hand carry and checked my passports n COPR, I cleared that in 15 mins...i straight went to departures lounges......London Heathrow airport is a bit complicated one as compared to Dubai....after 5 hrs i boarded to my flight to Calgary by american airline.....it was AA flight but infact it was code shared flight and operated by Bristish airways.....It was 767 plane.(Not so good) but it was ok......it was a flight of 10 hours.....and as we were near to land in Calgary, the flight head of personals came to sitting area and distributed landing forms.....it was like a form which contains....ur name......flight number, purpose of visit....amount deceleration(if ya have amount more then 10K then ya will have to disclose it)...and ur home address .i mean not canadian address.....it should be a pakistani address........At Calgary airport everyone was curteous and in welcoming mode and they smiled at ya and wave a hand and used to say welcome to canada...we were 15 immigrants....we all went to exit immigration counter, there they checked our landing forms and passports and guide us to the immigration department just at the back of the counter........

Regards,

Mightyechoes
Sir g, many Congratulations for safe travel.
You have good skills to write "safarnama" so please consider it too while searching for job ;)
Waiting for immigration process story....
Regards
Amjad

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Mightyechoes said:

Regards,

Mightyechoes
Well at the immigration section there were 6 immigration officer were there to sort out the things for newly landed immigrants, I was at no.8....There was a indian old lady who dont know english, she requested me that.."PUTAR tu meray naaaal raheen tey inaa nu samjhan dayen that why i m here....she landed on the request of her daughter here in Calgary so i said fikar na karo amma jee...i ll do the translator services......she was behind me but i let her took my place and when they called her, i went with her and requested the immigration lady that i m here as a volunteer n as a translator.she liked this gesture n said from where ya are and i said i m from Pakistan..she was kinda appreciated this gesture of mine and said so a pakistani is here to help an indian.thats great.....after helping her i went back to my original turn...she said ya can come in n have ur turn but as there were two families behind me with kids so i gave my place to those families and i said.its ok i m without family so i wont mind standing in a line and i ll have my turn later.....why i am mentioning all of this here because i believe there is nothing wrong in giving others a helping hand while ya can..because i believe that good things comes to those who wait.....so after those 2 families.i walked forward and lady behind the immigration counter asked for my passport and COPR and after putting some information on teh computer and on my COPR.returned me all my stuff and said SIR welcome to ur new land CANADA, Now ya r a permanent resident"
I came outta immigration department in 10 mins and went straight for my luggage, after picking the luggage i went to a officer at the exit point where i told the officer that i ve a goods accompyning list as well as good following.so he sent me to another counter behind the luggage area where another officer put a stamp on my both B4 and B4A forms, I asked him that my family will have their landing in the coming month of february so will they have to fill the same forms by themselves or i will have to fill their forms.....he said no sir, they will fill their own forms......so i went out the exit where my cousin standing there with her kids to greet me.....and i put my landing gear on Canadian soil with my prayer.....hasbi Allah hoo la ila ha ila hu ailyee hee tawakal tu...wo hoa rabul arshil azeem......
SO THAT WAS ALL OF MY JOURNEY FROM LAHR----DUBAI----LONDON AND FINALLY CALGARY....................

Next i will tell ya all with regards to the SIN.No,health card,bank account opening, and police report filing and driving license procedure........

I tried to cover everything in those three posts above in a same way things happened with me.......but i gotta tell ya that they might be different with other landed immigrants.....so if someone else is having different views then its ok.......

Looking forward for ur kinds prayers and best wishes.....

Regards,

Mightyechoes......

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Thanks Rehan bhai, it was lovely reading your story, in your last post you mentioned "Filing POlice \report" what is this for ?

I am confused this is first time I am hearing any thing about filing a police report, sir ji kuch gawach gaya tha ki?

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
Dear Mightyechoes,

Very good efforts in briefing your experiences. I am sure such reading is thrilling for all the ppl planning to land in near future. Good luck and best wishes. Please do keep us posted on latest developments so that we may also benefit from your valuable experience.

One piece of advice, how did you complete teh landing docs, i.e. b4 forms? a brief would really help.

God bless,

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
qshahzad said:
Dear Mightyechoes,

Very good efforts in briefing your experiences. I am sure such reading is thrilling for all the ppl planning to land in near future. Good luck and best wishes. Please do keep us posted on latest developments so that we may also benefit from your valuable experience.

One piece of advice, how did you complete teh landing docs, i.e. b4 forms? a brief would really help.

God bless,
Also did they ask for the POF at immigration counter? please clarify.....

Physul

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-2009
IELTS Request
with Docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Assalam o Allaikum,

Dear Mightyechoes, thanks a lot for sharing your experiences, its really very helpful for me as i am also moving to Canada in January, thanks again.

Regards

Physul

Physul

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-2009
IELTS Request
with Docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Dear All,

Assalam o Allaikum,

There are some strange finding in COPRs of mine and of my family;

1- There is a field mentioning Place of issue of travel document, which is blank in all of our COPRs except of my youngest daughter's which is filled as Pakistan.

2- In the field of Family status, all COPRs are having this field filled accordingly except of my youngest daughter's , where its blank.

What you people suggest, should i bring this to the notice of visa officer or its not going to affect my landing process.

Kindly reply.

Wassalam

Physul

Azad Jan

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 13, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 27, 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
8 Overall
File Transfer...
July 27, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: Oct 26, 2012. PPR2: Nov 22, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2012. PP Received: Dec 22, 2012.
LANDED..........
March 2013 iA
AoA,

WORD OF CAUTION FOR ALL

Please double-check the passport numbers and other info on the docs. After delaying the passports by 2 weeks to correct a mistake they made on my wife's name, they've screwed up on my son's passport number on the visa and COPR. Instead of AC______ they've put down AE_______. I'm gonna have to write to CHC-London to get it corrected, I guess. Any advice by you folks on what to do?

Be Good.
AZAD JAN

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
trigeminal77 said:
AOA....Dear forum members,

first of all i congratulate Mightyechoes on his safe landing...how beautifully you r describing your journey...i appreciate it...its very helpful..specially the transit and hotel issues....

ALHAMDULILLAH......i have received visas and COPR on 18-12-12

AZAD JAN sahib.....how u doing sir? we didnt introduce ourselves at the COA session in lahore sunfort but i was there and u can recall...the only doctor in that session....yad aya? i have read your post regarding the session...i totally agree with you....

hi Beckett ...how u doing?
Hi Trigeminal! I saw this just now. I am fine. I am so happy you got your visa! Now we are all in the same boat together. Many many congratulations to you!
Best,
Beckett