+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pune University - WES Credential Evaluation process step by step

Bakul

Jun 28, 2016
Good Question!
Yes, after 4-5 days when university is ready with documents, they will show you all the documents before they put that in envelopes.
Even they ask you how many envelopes you want bcos its small in size has commercial envelopes.
To collect the documents is easy and fast process.

envelopes that university will provide u is commercial envelopes on that you have to write down the WES ref no.
then those envelope/s goes in Fedex or any other service final envelope and you have to put ref no on that too...

Hopefully this info help you!

Hi Nick,
Thank you so much for your valuable information. I also have few questions regrading my transcript from Pune university. I am in USA right now and my sister lives in Pune. She can help me in this process. If we go in person, can we really get documents in 7-8days? It will be a great favor for me and I will not miss my admission dead line. Also that online form doesn't allow me to write down my USA address because indian system has Taluka and all. There is no option for NA or write down anything else so I can't go to next step and I can't fill up my form. Or I should fill up my sisters address there? I tried to call them as usual they don't pick up the phone calls.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Bakul said:
Good Question!
Yes, after 4-5 days when university is ready with documents, they will show you all the documents before they put that in envelopes.
Even they ask you how many envelopes you want bcos its small in size has commercial envelopes.
To collect the documents is easy and fast process.

envelopes that university will provide u is commercial envelopes on that you have to write down the WES ref no.
then those envelope/s goes in Fedex or any other service final envelope and you have to put ref no on that too...

Hopefully this info help you!

Hi Nick,
Thank you so much for your valuable information. I also have few questions regrading my transcript from Pune university. I am in USA right now and my sister lives in Pune. She can help me in this process. If we go in person, can we really get documents in 7-8days? It will be a great favor for me and I will not miss my admission dead line. Also that online form doesn't allow me to write down my USA address because indian system has Taluka and all. There is no option for NA or write down anything else so I can't go to next step and I can't fill up my form. Or I should fill up my sisters address there? I tried to call them as usual they don't pick up the phone calls.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks
I can't say guaranteed, you will get those documents in 7-8 days, its all depend on the conditions.
Are you looking for migration certificate section in this page ? http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm I am not sure about that process.

But, here is the thing, you needed or university needed your transcript or degree, right?
Pune university is not going to post any documents (outside India, I think) to anyone.
So, best suggestion is, fill up your sister address (also, I think she have to pickup those document, if they don't even post on local address) and then let her post to you/university/WES by FedEx or any other service.
I think, this is the only way.

Jun 24, 2016
Hi Nick,

Thanks for valuable information with regards to WES doc process with Pune University.
I am following the same process to get the doc done however I notice there are tow different application form on Pune University site. one is for Transcript and second for Certificate of Attestation.
Do I need to apply for both ? or only certificate attestation is sufficient for WES process.

Is Transcript really require in order to apply under PNP program

Jun 24, 2016
Hi Nick,

Thanks for valuable information with regards to WES doc process with Pune University.
I am following the same process to get the doc done however I notice there are tow different application form on Pune University site. one is for Transcript and second for Certificate of Attestation.
Do I need to apply for both ? or only certificate attestation is sufficient for WES process.

Jun 24, 2016
Hi Nick,

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
SudhirJategaonkar said:
Hi Nick,

Application call "Transcript" is for: if someone loss there original transcript and looking for another copy, then only.
Certificate of Attestation: is for attestation on photocopy. And this is the one that WES needed. To do this, you have to show your original certificates to Pune university.
So, if you have your original copies, just do for Certificate of Attestation application.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick~Nick said:
Hello Folks,

I had tried all ways to find Pune University WES process, but didn’t got any success.

So it took me a little bit time to complete the process, but I like to help other-who are looking for this process.

Requirements
1. Pune University needs original documents to provide attested copy and envelope.
2. Take photocopy of all original documents
3. 80/- for each copy and envelope
4. Online registration – to download the form and bank slip.

How I did WES process
1. Presently in Canada, so first thing I did is sent my original documents to India. (Not yet registered for WES)
2. Second, create online account <link removed> – select the last option in this page.
3. After creating an account and filling all information, you will get one form – take a printout of that. Another thing you will get is bank slip.
4. Remember Pune University doesn’t send the package to WES directly. So you need to follow another process : <link removed>
5. Before going to University, make sure you have all original documents, one set of photocopy of original documents, form that you got after filling information online, and bank slip.

At University
1. Inside the University you have Bank of Maharashtra, pay there and remember 80/- of one document attested and 80/- of one envelope. (should be between 500-700/-)
2. Bank will provide you confirmation slip, take that and other documents.
3. At university they will check the original documents and they will take photocopy, form that you got from online and they will check the bank slip (You need to submit only photocopy and online form)
4. After you submit, wait for 4-5 business days and your photocopy should be ready with attested stamp.

Finally registered for WES to get reference number

After all this process completed, you can apply WES online to get reference number. You don’t need to apply WES first, as this university process takes time.

After you got all the documents and envelope with stamp in back. <link removed>

Put the WES reference number on those envelope/s.

FedEx is the best and fast service I know, call the FedEx and they will come at your place to pick up the package. Remember to put the WES reference number on the FedEx package.

That all you need to do for Pune University WES process.

Hope this will help at-least few people. If you have any question, plz ask here – I will try to answer.

Hi Nick,
Thanks a ton bro for the detailed description. It surely is so very helpful.

I have a very basic and stupid question. Did Pune University ever give a transcript to us after we completed engineering? I have the following with me
1. Individual Marksheets of 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th Semester
2. Yearly Marksheets for Semester 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8
3. Provisional Degree Certificate
4. Degree Certificate

Apart from this I don't have anything. Could you clarify if transcript is same as Annual Marksheets of Semester 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8?
Or we have to ask the university separately for a Transcript first and once we have it, then apply for attestation?

Awaiting your reply. Need help urgently. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a very basic and stupid question. Did Pune University ever give a transcript to us after we completed engineering? I have the following with me
4. Degree Certificate

Apart from this I don't have anything. Could you clarify if transcript is same as Annual Marksheets of Semester 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8?
Or we have to ask the university separately for a Transcript first and once we have it, then apply for attestation? Can we not send the annual statement of marks alongwith degree certificate?

Cheers.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
kashjuni said:
Hi Nick,
Thanks a ton bro for the detailed description. It surely is so very helpful.

4. Degree Certificate

Or we have to ask the university separately for a Transcript first and once we have it, then apply for attestation?

Cheers.
Sorry for late reply!
Yes, transcript is total different thing then all the above stuff. I got mine from college, but it comes from university with original stamp and all that..
Normally we get that after few months of graduation. (you are looking for this: just do google "pune university transcript" and look for images, the 1st image is the transcript)

Now, if you don't have that, you can apply to get original copy, but it takes months to get that. And then attested for WES will take few weeks.

But, here is the best option: If you see WES website and check the document requirements, you can see they clearly mention that "Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript", so you can go with your 2nd point from above list and attested those only. WES needs one of that not both !!

Hope this helps you!

-Nick

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, while the info is very useful, just few quick questions... Is 'transcripts' different from marksheets? I have passed out Engineering from Pune Uni, do I need to first get the transcripts and then take the docs to the university or simply take the marksheets in original and copy thereof??

Second, does it mean that we can put the attested marksheets/transcripts in different envelopes?

Third, I also have to get the attestations done from another university for my MBA, do I send both Engg and MBA envelope(s) together by a single fedex courier to WES??

Thanks in advance.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Hi, while the info is very useful, just few quick questions... Is 'transcripts' different from marksheets? I have passed out Engineering from Pune Uni, do I need to first get the transcripts and then take the docs to the university or simply take the marksheets in original and copy thereof??

From Pune university website, apply for certificate attestation, fill details and download the Challans and Form. Take Challan, Form, your original marksheets (FE, SE, TE, BE) and original degree with you. Also take a copy of marksheets and degree. The guy at university will see your originals and take the xerox copies for attestation. Originals will be returned to you then and there. You do not need transcripts at all (for Indian educated people). Applying for transcripts is a separate process at UoP and you would not want to waste time for that.

Second, does it mean that we can put the attested marksheets/transcripts in different envelopes?

This is what I did. Ask the university guy to put FE & SE in 1 envelop, TE & BE in another envelop and the degree in 3rd envelop. SO at the end of the week when you go to collect your attested documents, you will basically collect these 3 sealed and stamped envelops

Third, I also have to get the attestations done from another university for my MBA, do I send both Engg and MBA envelope(s) together by a single fedex courier to WES??

Get the MBA attested and sealed envelops. Mention WES reference # on all envelops (Engineering and MBA). Put all the envelops in a big envelop given by Fedex. Mention WES reference # on this big envelop as well and send the courier to WES.

Except for the sending to WES part, i did all the rest with Pune University 2 weeks back. All the best

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ginto_m

pinklily

Apr 24, 2013
Hi,
Thanks for the information.
I was going through below step as mentioned in your post and created profile.
Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.

Your post is from 2015 and I think in 2016 process seems to be changed.
Here what I found after creating profile. I came across below new set of instructions, mentioned below in blue. And from below instructions I understand that I don't have to go to Pune University physically as request for transcript can be initiated through online. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Procedure for Transcript

Documents Required
1. Online Application Form
2.Self- Attested Xerox copies of Statement of Marks of all the concerned years whose results are declared and issued by this University only and attach a form of Self Declaration for Self- Attestation duly filled in, which is enclosed with Transcript form.
3.Transcript Fees Receipt

Fees Details 1. Professional course :- Rs. 150/- For Each Year
Fees for Transcript is Rs. 150/- for each year of professional courses under the faculties of Medicine, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering, Management, Law, Education, Physical Education, & Applied Courses in Science such as Bio-information, Biotechnology, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Electronics or such other courses designated by University as applied courses.
2. Non-Professional course :- Rs. 115/- For Each Year
Rs.115/-. for each year of non-professional courses under the faculties of Arts and Fine Arts, Science, Mental, Moral & Social Sciences and Commerce.
Postal Address for Sending Online form & Documents for Transcript

To,
Student Facilitation Center (SFC),
Near University main Gate,
Savitribai Phule Pune University ,
Ganesh Khind Road ,
Pune - 411 007

******************************** Important Instructions *******************************
1. Fees would be accepted by online challan only, after filling online application please take
printout of challan and pay in any Bank of Maharashtra or HDFC Bank.
2. Resolution Time : - 60 Days.
3. The Students will receive their transcripts by Indian Speed Post.
4. The Transcript will be given for those statement of marks which are prepared and issued by the
this University only
5. The Transcript cannot be given to those whose Marksheet are Prepared and Issued by the college /Autonomous College/ Institutes .
6. Please sign on Transcript online's Printed form and send to the Department with required documents.
7. Submit your application at the Student Facilitation Center (SFC) only which is located at University main gate.
8. Incomplete form will not be accepted.

Please let me know soon. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Poonam

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
pinklily said:
Hi,
Thanks for the information.
I was going through below step as mentioned in your post and created profile.
Second, create online account http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/sfc_bcud.htm – select the last option in this page.

Your post is from 2015 and I think in 2016 process seems to be changed.
Here what I found after creating profile. I came across below new set of instructions, mentioned below in blue. And from below instructions I understand that I don't have to go to Pune University physically as request for transcript can be initiated through online. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.
Hi, I did everything online just two months back but it takes more than 60 days. If you go in person it is much faster my friends have told me. I am in Canada so I did it online but even then after filling the form it generates the fee receipt which you need to take to HDFC Bank in person and fill the fees. Then you have to post everything they have requested to the address provided (attested mark sheets, self declaration form, your copy of fee receipt stamped by HDFC bank, etc.). I had to ask my dad to go to the bank and gave my dad's address in India for them to post to.

Procedure for Transcript .

Documents Required
1. Online Application Form
2.Self- Attested Xerox copies of Statement of Marks of all the concerned years whose results are declared and issued by this University only and attach a form of Self Declaration for Self- Attestation duly filled in, which is enclosed with Transcript form.
3.Transcript Fees Receipt

Fees Details 1. Professional course :- Rs. 150/- For Each Year
Fees for Transcript is Rs. 150/- for each year of professional courses under the faculties of Medicine, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering, Management, Law, Education, Physical Education, & Applied Courses in Science such as Bio-information, Biotechnology, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Electronics or such other courses designated by University as applied courses.
2. Non-Professional course :- Rs. 115/- For Each Year
Rs.115/-. for each year of non-professional courses under the faculties of Arts and Fine Arts, Science, Mental, Moral & Social Sciences and Commerce.
Postal Address for Sending Online form & Documents for Transcript

To,
Student Facilitation Center (SFC),
Near University main Gate,
Savitribai Phule Pune University ,
Ganesh Khind Road ,
Pune - 411 007

******************************** Important Instructions *******************************
1. Fees would be accepted by online challan only, after filling online application please take
printout of challan and pay in any Bank of Maharashtra or HDFC Bank.
2. Resolution Time : - 60 Days.
3. The Students will receive their transcripts by Indian Speed Post.
4. The Transcript will be given for those statement of marks which are prepared and issued by the
this University only
5. The Transcript cannot be given to those whose Marksheet are Prepared and Issued by the college /Autonomous College/ Institutes .
6. Please sign on Transcript online's Printed form and send to the Department with required documents.
7. Submit your application at the Student Facilitation Center (SFC) only which is located at University main gate.
8. Incomplete form will not be accepted.

Please let me know soon. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Poonam

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to let you guys know that Transcript is not required, annual marksheets will do the job, i had done my WES procedure at the start of the year and everything went smooth as butter.

Reactions: prashant123